cycling excitement

Sometimes ya gotta laugh.
Forum rules
Few things are as funny as unintentional phallic references or phallic symbols that no one noticed. If you find a funny picture, send it in. This is NOT the place for dirty jokes - there are lots of sites for those!
Bubba1956

cycling excitement

Postby Bubba1956 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:22 am

I am 21 days post op. my urologist had me to start cycling my implant. much to my excitement, I showed to new manhood to my wife on how big and erect it is. she started to drool, he mind started to get excited and found it hard to wait another 3 weeks. She wanted to bury to bone now!!!! and cannot wait to feel that inside her again.
I am 62 years old. Full blown Ed for 10 years. married for 18 years. my urologist dr. Kershen. Implanted October 15,2018. AMS 700 LGX 18cm length by 12 mm diameter I live in Coleman, Mi. USA : 8-) )

Larry10625

Re: cycling excitement

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:31 am

Bubba1956 wrote:I am 21 days post op. my urologist had me to start cycling my implant. much to my excitement, I showed to new manhood to my wife on how big and erect it is. she started to drool, he mind started to get excited and found it hard to wait another 3 weeks. She wanted to bury to bone now!!!! and cannot wait to feel that inside her again.

Woa… easy boy. It is not a good idea to test drive that before the doctor says so. I know that Dr. Eid has his patients cycle after a few days but you did not see Dr. Eid. He does things differently during surgery and waterproofs his implants. There is great risk of infection and permanent damage if the surgeons advice is not followed. Concentrate on getting better and preparing that equipment for the test drive. :)

Larry

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:36 pm

Bubba1956 wrote:I am 21 days post op. my urologist had me to start cycling my implant. much to my excitement, I showed to new manhood to my wife on how big and erect it is. she started to drool, he mind started to get excited and found it hard to wait another 3 weeks. She wanted to bury to bone now!!!! and cannot wait to feel that inside her again.

My wife had no difficulty containing her enthusiasm over my implant. I'm sure she'd be glad to provide your wife with some pointers if you'd like.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:38 pm

dg_moore wrote:

My wife had no difficulty containing her excitement over my implant. I'm sure she'd be glad to provide your wife with some pointers if you'd like.

Hey Dave... just how close were you to using your implant when you had your stroke? :)

Larry

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:39 pm

My stroke actually occurred before the implant. By the time I healed from the surgery, the stroke had done its work.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:42 pm

dg_moore wrote:My stroke actually occurred before the implant. By the time I healed from the surgery, the stroke had done its work.

Not a day goes by when I don't think of what a crappy deal you had. Life is just not fair. :(

Larry

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:24 pm

It isn't. But it is what it is.

Thanks

Bubba1956

Postby Bubba1956 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:06 am

I understand. it was the hardest thing to do was to tell her NO!! I have never told a woman that answer in my life. if they were willing I was more than ready.
I am 62 years old. Full blown Ed for 10 years. married for 18 years. my urologist dr. Kershen. Implanted October 15,2018. AMS 700 LGX 18cm length by 12 mm diameter I live in Coleman, Mi. USA : 8-) )

Leek65

Postby Leek65 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:28 pm

Bubba1956 wrote:I understand. it was the hardest thing to do was to tell her NO!! I have never told a woman that answer in my life. if they were willing I was more than ready.

When she find out you can pound her for hours she may change her tune. :D
Age 68 - AMS LGX 12+2cm. Lost over an inch from pre-ED length but thicker for what it's worth (not much). ED result of heart meds.

Bubba1956

Postby Bubba1956 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:44 am

I am 5 weeks post implant. I have to say WOW , I had forgotten what a real hard on felt like. it has been over 10 years with any kind of erection except a soft whimpy dick!! We go to my urologist on the 30th of November. I am anticipating a full release for sex and get a giant blow job from my wife and to feel her around my20 yr old member!! :D :lol: :P :P :o

Return to “Humor and Fun”