Dr Kata agreed to revision thank you Donnie!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
DougAnd

Dr Kata agreed to revision thank you Donnie!

Postby DougAnd » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:46 am

Went to my appt in Kissimmee FL yesterday. While my TTos pellets were being surgically insert by Doc Edward Kata we talked. Donnie had recommended him because of the fine penile implant outcome he has had. I told Dr Kata that I was going to send 2 of my neighbors to him, one just had a RP and the other had his prostate shaved but first I had some questions. He said well after a RP he needs to use a vacuum pump for a few weeks before surgery to restore length. I said If he has 5" then what can he expect after surgery? Oh he won't lose any length but I can't give him what he doesn't have that's why it is important for him to use the VED before. BINGO! TOUCHDOWN! GRAND SLAM! STRAIGHT FLUSH! Houston we have lift off.
Donnie found a preserver in Florida!!!!!!!Only about 60 miles away from me. Too bad I didn't find out sooner. Anyway after he finished the pellets he came back checked me over and agreed to move my pump. My surgery is scheduled for 1PM December 4th. Tried to convince me to have a complete redo. Right now unless my finances change I would lose my house if I lost that much work no pay. Already used everything up in Aug just eked by then tried to go back to work 5 days after 7 days after 9 days after finally stuck with 12 days after. I'm pretty sure that revision will be better. I might be able to survive financially with a loss of that week 4th 5th 6th and 7th.
Larry you've had a revision what are the chances of me going back to work after 6 days? I'm thinking I will crash and burn again.
I'm very excited to have found a VED surgeon in Florida.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Larry10625

Re: Dr Kata agreed to revision thank you Donnie!

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:13 pm

DougAnd wrote:Went to my appt in Kissimmee FL yesterday. While my TTos pellets were being surgically insert by Doc Edward Kata we talked. Donnie had recommended him because of the fine penile implant outcome he has had. I told Dr Kata that I was going to send 2 of my neighbors to him, one just had a RP and the other had his prostate shaved but first I had some questions. He said well after a RP he needs to use a vacuum pump for a few weeks before surgery to restore length. I said If he has 5" then what can he expect after surgery? Oh he won't lose any length but I can't give him what he doesn't have that's why it is important for him to use the VED before. BINGO! TOUCHDOWN! GRAND SLAM! STRAIGHT FLUSH! Houston we have lift off.
Donnie found a preserver in Florida!!!!!!!Only about 60 miles away from me. Too bad I didn't find out sooner. Anyway after he finished the pellets he came back checked me over and agreed to move my pump. My surgery is scheduled for 1PM December 4th. Tried to convince me to have a complete redo. Right now unless my finances change I would lose my house if I lost that much work no pay. Already used everything up in Aug just eked by then tried to go back to work 5 days after 7 days after 9 days after finally stuck with 12 days after. I'm pretty sure that revision will be better. I might be able to survive financially with a loss of that week 4th 5th 6th and 7th.
Larry you've had a revision what are the chances of me going back to work after 6 days? I'm thinking I will crash and burn again.
I'm very excited to have found a VED surgeon in Florida.

That's great news. I think if you concentrate on getting the swelling down, by icing for twenty minutes every two or three hours and take your antibiotics and pain meds you could do it. Keep the area clean and start with baths as hot as you can stand, when the doctor says it's ok... you don't want to introduce bacteria to the incision until the doc says ok. Also put Polysporin on it. It's a big vicious circle... Bacteria and/or trauma causes inflammation, inflammation causes pain, pain causes swelling, swelling opens incision, which causes bacteria... and so on, and so on, and so on. Go to a bulk food store and get dries navy beans or dried peas or some pellet like items. Put them in odd socks and in the freezer. If you use peas or corn, after two or three freezing and then thawed will cause it to clump. The dried stuff does not. The reason it takes us time to recover is usually PAIN. If we concur that, we got it licked.... wow it's been a while since I had it licked. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Larry

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:30 pm

Ams has a program that helps finance the cost of surgery. Could possibly help. Did you ask the doc about how long he thought you would be unable to work with a full revision vs just the pump move? It might not be longer to get the whole thing done. Revisions are usually less painful than first implant surgeries.

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:16 pm

I have keloid disease so no stitches this time only surgical glue. That will make a huge difference. Also midicare and my AARP supplement should pay everything.
I am excited.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Return to “Implants”