Trouble climaxing

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Larry10625

Re: Trouble climaxing

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:40 am

Smetro wrote:My sensitivity has improved over the last 6, of 22 months of being implanted.
My beautiful Miss H is as sexy as can be, however there isn’t any escaping the fact she too is over 60 and perhaps not as snug as she undoubtedly was many moons ago long before I was awarded the privilege of regularly pounding the bejeesus out of her undeniably juicy snatch. IMHO there are many contributing factors to less sensitivity.
OK, so many of us now can’t deliver the porridge injection like we used to for many and varied reasons......I have turned this phenomenon into an asset...... H is a serial orgasm-er and gusher.....I have used physical research and my own empirical studies and can now tell those of you still reading that the culprit in this action of causing H to moan, shudder and squirt (easily soaks through a double thickness towel) is........wait for it..............yes....probably Mr Coloplast Titan! (Or in your case Mr AMS)........
or at least my cocks’ ability to provide constant pressure on her G-Spot which in turn makes H go absolutely crazy with lust.
I believe that NOT easily having orgasms has made me a more attentive and effective sex partner.
She in turn has learned to suck my (3 hahaha) testicles while I wank off over her chin and outrageously gorgeous tits.
Lucky man/lucky woman :D

Because I worked in health care it was easy for me to get myself a few of those large bed pads they use on hosp. beds. It has like this rubber coating on one side and soft, blanked like material... Now I get to keep my towels for showers and don't have to worry about soaking through. :)

Larry

Dogface

Postby Dogface » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:03 am

Smetro wrote:My sensitivity has improved over the last 6, of 22 months of being implanted.
My beautiful Miss H is as sexy as can be, however there isn’t any escaping the fact she too is over 60 and perhaps not as snug as she undoubtedly was many moons ago long before I was awarded the privilege of regularly pounding the bejeesus out of her undeniably juicy snatch. IMHO there are many contributing factors to less sensitivity.
OK, so many of us now can’t deliver the porridge injection like we used to for many and varied reasons......I have turned this phenomenon into an asset...... H is a serial orgasm-er and gusher.....I have used physical research and my own empirical studies and can now tell those of you still reading that the culprit in this action of causing H to moan, shudder and squirt (easily soaks through a double thickness towel) is........wait for it..............yes....probably Mr Coloplast Titan! (Or in your case Mr AMS)........
or at least my cocks’ ability to provide constant pressure on her G-Spot which in turn makes H go absolutely crazy with lust.
I believe that NOT easily having orgasms has made me a more attentive and effective sex partner.
She in turn has learned to suck my (3 hahaha) testicles while I wank off over her chin and outrageously gorgeous tits.

I bet you used to write articles for Penthouse Magazine! LOL Enjoyed your comment...
RP surgery for PCa March 2011, rising PSA 2013, remission since 2014. Chronic ED since 2011 tried pills, VED, and injections. Implanted LGX 4/17/19 Dr. Kramer. On scale of 1-10 I'd give it an 8. That's due to a slight curve.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:46 am

Dogface wrote:

I bet you used to write articles for Penthouse Magazine! LOL Enjoyed your comment...

If he continues to be so good in the sack to Miss H, he will soon need water-wings.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Larry

Leek65

Postby Leek65 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:27 pm

FishingTime67 wrote:Even having implant can cause reaching orgasm a problem, I've had that issue since my implant. When wife and I have sex it's very hard for me to cum. I usually have to finish myself off, but I don't mind as long as my wife is satisfied.
I it would be nice just to have a orgasm without having make it feel like work and end up sweating like crazy..

If you find some different to help let me know..

Carl

My ED is heart and drug induced yet your difficulties sound just like mine. Right now it is a struggle to cum during intercourse. I have a floppy head, short penis and she is not that tight at 67. Sometimes I have to fake it (I have retrograde ejaculation so I don't shoot) "pretend" to orgasm then go in the bathroom and finish myself off. While not an ideal solution I prefer that to her knowing. So it isn't just the women who fake it. I love the scene in "When Harry Met Sally" when Meg Ryan fakes one so well. :D
Age 68 - AMS LGX 12+2cm. Lost over an inch from pre-ED length but thicker for what it's worth (not much). ED result of heart meds.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:36 pm

Leek65 wrote:
FishingTime67 wrote:Even having implant can cause reaching orgasm a problem, I've had that issue since my implant. When wife and I have sex it's very hard for me to cum. I usually have to finish myself off, but I don't mind as long as my wife is satisfied.
I it would be nice just to have a orgasm without having make it feel like work and end up sweating like crazy..

If you find some different to help let me know..

Carl

My ED is heart and drug induced yet your difficulties sound just like mine. Right now it is a struggle to cum during intercourse. I have a floppy head, short penis and she is not that tight at 67. Sometimes I have to fake it (I have retrograde ejaculation so I don't shoot) "pretend" to orgasm then go in the bathroom and finish myself off. While not an ideal solution I prefer that to her knowing. So it isn't just the women who fake it. I love the scene in "When Harry Met Sally" when Meg Ryan fakes one so well. :D

I fake it sometimes as well. I get worn out and if I can orgasm she feels like it's her fault and I just can't do that to her... it's my problem, not hers.

Larry

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:53 pm

I do use Trimix Gel, about 20% of a syringe, just before I go out to play.....this is since my third implant.

Before RP - had to fuck standing up or erection went away - came easily (sometimes too easily)

After RP - no erections - came OK most of the time receiving oral - got more and more difficult to come - one of my favorite girls "gave up on me". (yeah)

After 1st (botched) implant - came OK but had to work harder. Working harder with my new (bent) Titan was a lot of fun!!!!!

After 2nd implant - OH MY GOD...COWGIRL was the position and the orgasms were often FANTASTIC..if my "cowgirl" would keep moving, I'd have a continuous looooong orgasm! It was like three continuous orgasms. I called them "Three Stooges Orgasms" because of the noises I'd make during them. Even my "professional girls" were amazed! I'd often laugh and say 'do you know the number for 911'.

After 3rd implant - Orgasms are VERY DIFFICULT to achieve. I do sometimes have the "Three Stooges Orgasm" but rarely. I often have what I describe as the "Dull Throbber", disappointing but still OK. Sometimes no orgasm at all BUT.... Dr P prescribed me the Trimix Gel to improve circulation to the glans. It helps some, maybe, probably....?

Women are to be enjoyed in many ways and orgasm is only a small part (an IMPORTANT part but small) of an entire sexual experience. I enjoy actually women more with my mouth than with my dick and do a lot of "switching up" between mouth and pussy and dick and pussy. I love my hard little Titan, even when I don't come!

This is an excerpt of a review posted the other day on another forum I use:

'So.....DFK, BBBJ, Asian, DATY, DATO, lots of "ball sucking", Mish, Doggy, Lazy Doggy, Cowgirl......I'm sure I forgot something but I like to write these reviews while I'm "still in the glow"......and I am......' As you can see, a lot went on, I did not have a "Stooge" but I had a "dull throbber" with the "Lazy Doggy". And fucked and sucked and got sucked for another 20 minutes or so (after I caught my breath). There is a lot to enjoy!

Don't give up! There's a lot to be enjoyed, even if you can't "get it all"....Good Luck
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

Ruktitan

Postby Ruktitan » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:03 pm

I find it very difficult or impossible to climax now after implant. Im 27 years old with my prostate still. I put it down to the lack of sensetivity and stimulation. I have tried cabergoline before and it did little for me. Maybe only allowed me to be less put off a girl after sex.
29 years old. Suffered with ED since 17. No known cause. First Implanted date 23/3/2018. Cylinders way too short and revised by different surgeon 2019. 22cm titan.
Cylinders still short and now pump is upside down and protruding. Awaiting 3rd revision

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:32 am

Perhaps this will help?
Miss H.....still by far the sexiest 61 year old I have ever known
Attachments
67EC42CD-9B00-4F10-A9F3-8A54587ED2B7.jpeg
67EC42CD-9B00-4F10-A9F3-8A54587ED2B7.jpeg (166.63 KiB) Viewed 1419 times
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Bandit

Postby Bandit » Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:49 am

Lucky lucky man. Count your blessings !
Bandit
Born 1958, married. Prostate Cancer. RRP November/2014. PSA undetectable since. Implant May/2017 AMS700LGX 18 cm + 1.5 cm RTEs.

NeedleD

Postby NeedleD » Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:18 am

Smetro wrote:Perhaps this will help?
Miss H.....still by far the sexiest 61 year old I have ever known

YUM!
Use Super Quadmix due to severe Venous leak.Have a GREAT DAY!

Return to “Implants”