New Implant Journey

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
purcelldds

New Implant Journey

Postby purcelldds » Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:38 am

One thing I notice on here is a lack of accurate documentation of what the pre-op condition was, particularly when it comes to actual size of the penis. It seems like guys are upset with size loss based on what they thought they used to have based on perceptions or memory but not necessarily on actual measurements. I understand size loss happens over time due to ED, Peyronies, prostatectomy etc. and also can happen post op to varying degrees. I think it would be interesting to document the before and after with accurate pictures so that is what I intend to do. I have attached photos showing my condition as it has progressed over the last couple of years. The one with the penile fracture is graphic but I think it relays the horror that I experienced and the fear of not wanting to repeat it, hopefully its acceptable and not offensive. My goal is to journal and take post op photos for comparison. I am looking at a December date with Dr Eid. Hopefully this will be educational and helpful to others in the future.
Pre-Peyronies erection.JPG

Peyronies bend.jpg
Last edited by purcelldds on Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
55 years old, fit, healthy, married. Mild to mod ED 3 years. Peyronies for one year, history of trauma/penile fracture. Pills no longer working well. Implanted by Dr Eid with a 22cm Titan on 12/19/2018. Started cycling day 4. Sex on day 24.

purcelldds

Re: Pre-op pics

Postby purcelldds » Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:10 am

On my end it looks like these images didn’t post, can anyone see them?
55 years old, fit, healthy, married. Mild to mod ED 3 years. Peyronies for one year, history of trauma/penile fracture. Pills no longer working well. Implanted by Dr Eid with a 22cm Titan on 12/19/2018. Started cycling day 4. Sex on day 24.

crobin1

Postby crobin1 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:40 am

nope...
59 Peyronies diagnosed 2 1/2 years ago...Kramer implanted a AMS CX 21cm 1.5 RTE on 11/15/18.

purcelldds

Postby purcelldds » Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:06 pm

Thanks, back to the drawing board I guess. I did everything correctly best I can figure, got the green check marks when I imported the jpeg pics but they don’t display. I’m pretty savvy with the tech stuff so why can’t I post a simple pic? Any suggestions?

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:08 pm

purcelldds wrote:One thing I notice on here is a lack of accurate documentation of what the pre-op condition was, particularly when it comes to actual size of the penis. It seems like guys are upset with size loss based on what they thought they used to have based on perceptions or memory but not necessarily on actual measurements. I understand size loss happens over time due to ED, Peyronies, prostatectomy etc. and also can happen post op to varying degrees. I think it would be interesting to document the before and after with accurate pictures so that is what I intend to do. I have attached photos showing my condition as it has progressed over the last couple of years. The one with the penile fracture is graphic but I think it relays the horror that I experienced and the fear of not wanting to repeat it, hopefully its acceptable and not offensive. My goal is to journal and take post op photos for comparison. I am looking at a December date with Dr Eid. Hopefully this will be educational and helpful to others in the future.
Peyronies bend.jpg

nope, no pics. :)

Larry

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:48 pm

purcelldds wrote:Thanks, back to the drawing board I guess. I did everything correctly best I can figure, got the green check marks when I imported the jpeg pics but they don’t display. I’m pretty savvy with the tech stuff so why can’t I post a simple pic? Any suggestions?

It may work now.. :)

Larry

purcelldds

Postby purcelldds » Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:03 pm

purcelldds wrote:One thing I notice on here is a lack of accurate documentation of what the pre-op condition was, particularly when it comes to actual size of the penis. It seems like guys are upset with size loss based on what they thought they used to have based on perceptions or memory but not necessarily on actual measurements. I understand size loss happens over time due to ED, Peyronies, prostatectomy etc. and also can happen post op to varying degrees. I think it would be interesting to document the before and after with accurate pictures so that is what I intend to do. I have attached photos showing my condition as it has progressed over the last couple of years. The one with the penile fracture is graphic but I think it relays the horror that I experienced and the fear of not wanting to repeat it, hopefully its acceptable and not offensive. My goal is to journal and take post op photos for comparison. I am looking at a December date with Dr Eid. Hopefully this will be educational and helpful to others in the future.
Peyronies bend.jpg

OK lets try this again...

[img]
Penile%20fracture.jpg
[/img]
[img]
Peyronies%20bend.jpg
[/img]
[img]
Pre-Peyronies%20erection.JPG
[/img]
Attachments
Pre-Peyronies erection.JPG (18.16 KiB) Viewed 3552 times
Peyronies bend.jpg
Peyronies bend.jpg (30.15 KiB) Viewed 3552 times
Penile fracture.jpg
Penile fracture.jpg (24.29 KiB) Viewed 3552 times

purcelldds

Postby purcelldds » Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:15 pm

And now that I've got the hang of this, here are some more

[img]
VED%20measure.jpg
[/img]
[img]
VED.jpg
[/img]
[img]
Erect%20bone%20press.jpg
[/img]
Attachments
VED measure.jpg
VED measure.jpg (29.16 KiB) Viewed 3547 times
Erect bone press.jpg
Erect bone press.jpg (53.7 KiB) Viewed 3547 times
VED.jpg
VED.jpg (19.68 KiB) Viewed 3547 times

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:39 pm

purcelldds wrote:
Peyronies bend.jpg

OK lets try this again...

[img]Penile%20fracture.jpg[/img]
[img]Peyronies%20bend.jpg[/img]
[img]Pre-Peyronies%20erection.JPG[/img]

WOW... that's quite the curve you are dealing with. When the Peyronie's is straightened out, that will be a seriously impressive weapon you've got hanging there. What does it look like flaccid? is the curve as obvious? :)

Larry

purcelldds

Postby purcelldds » Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:56 pm

Flaccid hangs with a bit of of left angle and twist. About 4.5 inches

[img]
flaccid.jpg
[/img]
Attachments
flaccid.jpg
flaccid.jpg (52.26 KiB) Viewed 3512 times

Return to “Implants”