Hello FrankTalk Family

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
jmack858

Hello FrankTalk Family

Postby jmack858 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:07 am

I'm 60, ED started in my 30's. I have tried all the oral meds, trimix and cock rings
I even tried hypnosis because I thought it was all in my head. I feel that I have night
Time wood but not a 100%. I do have sex something but it hit or miss because it a
Struggle to maintain my erection. I normally just have to try to reach orgasm asap before
I lose my erection. Sometime. I have gotten to the point I just don't want to risk it try to
Have sex because I don't know if I can hey it up or keep it up long enough for me to
Have sex.

I have approval for my insurance for a Implant. I scheduled for Nov 13. Urology Group
Memphis TN. I'm going to meet with the Dr first just as many of you have
Recommended. I have watched every YouTube video showing implant surgery.
I know that tips even and mid glans and Max cylinders lenth with minimal or no
RTE and pump in dependent position are a few very things that are very important
to me or I'll find another Dr

Thank all of you for sharing all of your life stories that helped me to
Make my decision about getting a implant
60 years old , Mild ED since mid 30's tried all the pills, trimix, Implanted with Titan Touch 22cm + 3cm rte 11/13/18 by Dr Rayford
Memphis

David_R

Re: Hello FrankTalk Family

Postby David_R » Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:08 am

You are in our prayers, brother. I hope things look better for you after November 13.

FreddyFree

Postby FreddyFree » Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:09 am

May you get the outcome you desire. Keep us posted, we're here to help, though we're not doctors.
AMS 700 CX 18cm. x 12mm. With 3cm. RTEs. 10/10/18

Happy Toy

Postby Happy Toy » Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:27 am

Do keep us posted on how it goes. I'm sure you will happy once it all heals. Give it plenty of time, follow the Dr's. directions, AND DON'T RUSH IT!!! God's speed.
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:39 am

jmack858 wrote:I'm 60, ED started in my 30's. I have tried all the oral meds, trimix and cock rings
I even tried hypnosis because I thought it was all in my head. I feel that I have night
Time wood but not a 100%. I do have sex something but it hit or miss because it a
Struggle to maintain my erection. I normally just have to try to reach orgasm asap before
I lose my erection. Sometime. I have gotten to the point I just don't want to risk it try to
Have sex because I don't know if I can hey it up or keep it up long enough for me to
Have sex.

I have approval for my insurance for a Implant. I scheduled for Nov 13. Urology Group
Memphis TN. I'm going to meet with the Dr first just as many of you have
Recommended. I have watched every YouTube video showing implant surgery.
I know that tips even and mid glans and Max cylinders lenth with minimal or no
RTE and pump in dependent position are a few very things that are very important
to me or I'll find another Dr

Thank all of you for sharing all of your life stories that helped me to
Make my decision about getting a implant

May the good lord guide the hands of your surgeon with skill, speed and precision. Please keep your Frank Talk family apprised of your condition and progress. :)

Larry

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:17 pm

jmack,
Wishing you all the best in your journey. I hope you will be as happy as I am with my implant.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

bloomingguy

Postby bloomingguy » Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:53 am

Because I had vocal pre approval from Anthem and then denied 3 days prior to surgery, try to get a written approval! I am in contact with my doctor to ask if he would write Anthem for me.
Born 1953, Implant July 2022 University Hospital using the Titan 18cm +1RTE. Northern Ohio

bloomingguy

Postby bloomingguy » Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:44 pm

I was also told today that Dr Kramer is out of network for Anthem. Guess I should have checked that. All of this 6 days prior to surgery. Bummer.
Born 1953, Implant July 2022 University Hospital using the Titan 18cm +1RTE. Northern Ohio

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:49 pm

bloomingguy wrote:I was also told today that Dr Kramer is out of network for Anthem. Guess I should have checked that. All of this 6 days prior to surgery. Bummer.

Well, that just sucks. I hope you get this sorted out and get the implant you want so badly. :)

Larry

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”