A cloud around the silver lining of implantation.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
oldbeek

Re: A cloud around the silver lining of implantation.

Postby oldbeek » Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:46 pm

oldbeek wrote:Wish I could climax. I go so long trying to come it wears my wife out. Now I just screw away for 5-10 minutes and fake an orgasm. I am a very good actor :D

Why is it hard to come?? Trimix was artificial also but I could come easily even with the pain from trimix. I guess it is from no blood flow. Anyone know why??
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:42 pm

oldbeek wrote:
oldbeek wrote:Wish I could climax. I go so long trying to come it wears my wife out. Now I just screw away for 5-10 minutes and fake an orgasm. I am a very good actor :D

Why is it hard to come?? Trimix was artificial also but I could come easily even with the pain from trimix. I guess it is from no blood flow. Anyone know why??

Your signature gives a clue. "All nerves taken." Without the nerves, the feedack loop that triggers orgasm may e interrupted. Eventually, your body may make new or alternative pathways.

I am just guessing, but I think it makes sense.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:29 pm

My guess is, providing your tri-mix orgasm was also post prostatectomy, would be your glans is not engorging and that was where you were previously getting the stimulation. My glans lost it's feeling after the first implant. Used to be just rubbing my palm across it was quite stimulating. After all is done and I deflate my implant then the bottom side swells up and glans partially. Then it is very slightly sensitive, but not when flacid at all. Nurse when I awoke from surgery told me I could not have had nerve sparing because it "was the fastest prostatectomy I have ever seen and that would have taken another hour". Doctor kept insisting the nerves would recover. --deleted comments about doctor--. A couple years later, I was mistakenly given a copy of my pathology reports which had list containers with prostate, left nerve bundle complex, right nerve bundle complex along with the pathology report on all 3. Dr. Brandes told me even if I did have an orgasm, it would be a short "pseudo orgasm that would only last a fraction of a second" and would actually come from rectal nerves. that was one of the reasons he recommended a butt plug for training of those nerves. I can say it has improved over 9 years and sometimes has a little length to it. Strange stuff and I hated ever having a prostatectomy until Dr. Eid sent me an email and told me of the slow painful death I would have endured had I not. Cheers buddy.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:15 am

Lost sheep,
If you want jet fuel in your libido so you can out do a rabbit go to your uro tell him you have low libido and feel tired all the time and ask him to test your testosterone levels. You won't be tanked like me but most guys have highs and lows.If you have good insurance and have him give you a shot or implant pellets like with me. WOW!!! Right after for weeks even months orgasm or not you will not want to stop. Of course this is a bit drastic but it works. Just give your wife an advanced warning.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:40 pm

I still have feeling in my glans. Especially if I have a tongue licking there. Some of the time the glans do engorge some. Most of the time the are flat and almost blue. My orgazims are split seconds long, then I am done. I did have one orgazim that lasted and lasted with shuddering spasms since the implant, so I am hopeful that that will come back with time.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:53 am

Oh My Gosh Lost Sheep I completely missed the boat on this one. Forget tt shots or pellets, well by what you've said might be good to be tested but that is a later thing.
Right now today you can easily solve this thing. When you get tired just roll onto your back and let your wife have her turn on top. Facing away you can help push and I can guarantee that you will not fall asleep till it's over. :)
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:10 am

oldbeek wrote:

Well, I don't know about everybody but for me it's most likely because I have had so much surgery and each time they cut nerves it diminishes feeling more and more. I get a kick out of the statement "nerve sparing"... it's not like there are colour coated nerves in there... some of those nerves are so tiny they are barely visible. Beek, hang in there.. most nerves regenerate, it just takes time. :)

Larry

DaveKell

Postby DaveKell » Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:22 pm

Several months ago I stopped a 3 year long testosterone therapy injection weekly routine. I just thought I wanted to cool off some and become more like I thought a man my age should be. THEN I started experiencing what is described in this thread. When my T levels were near the top of the chart I was unstoppable. After the levels dropped I reverted back to my "okay I nutted now I'm ready to doze off" old self. The problem is my wife had already become accustomed to my performance level with an implant that is FrankTalkly speaking, the best its ever been! So it was back to the weekly shot and my libido has returned to a teenage level. Your issue MAY be a T level thing, but I'm no doctor, I don't even play one on TV and the last time I played one was with Mary Jane next door when were kids out in the woods next to our houses. We kissed and I got a little boner that throbbed and was so engorged it burned. LOL.
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:40 pm

You were turning to stone.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

LookingUp

Postby LookingUp » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:02 pm

Although you don’t think you’re PE, if you cum before you and wife want, that’s what I’d tell the doctor. They’re is treatment for PE. Couple of drugs work well. Back to the old work out and pop a pill. Can easily do an hour before Pop goes.....

LookingUp
ED 26 years. 1995->Pills->Shots->Implant penoscrotal Implanted Feb2021, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal, 100cc reservoir. Looking forward to revision with a better Doctor.

Return to “Implants”