Revision 2017

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
alibaba

Re: Revision 2017

Postby alibaba » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:35 pm

To those who keep asking about girth. I have the Titan as specified in my signature. By my math calculations, the girth shown in the picture is the maximum I will be able to get. We'll see as time goes on. I was certain the XL series in 24cm was the sole cylinder size that had a larger girth, but I have not been able to find the side by side picture that I recall seeing nor any other data. Cheers.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

maxxxxx

Postby maxxxxx » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:48 pm

Dear...is this ?
Titan 24cm . December 2015

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:55 pm

maxxxxx wrote:Dear...is this ?

Hey buddy, No sir, I do not think I have seen that one before. The one I was looking for was similar to the one I posted before that has the AMS and Titans side by side but it had more models than just 2 each and a round tipped 24XL was in the middle of the picture and girthy. I am sure it showed the 24XL Titan as larger girth than all the others but with a glans tip like the 26 in your picture. I really like the tip on that 26. I think it would help with pointy little glans when it does not engorge and think the pointed tips are part of the reason my glans is not as rounded shaped as it used to be. Thanks for that picture. Something to ponder on. I read the other day that the 28 is not available in the states. Do you know anything about that? Not that I could use one, but it seems odd. There is a lot of big :shock: :shock: :shock: :o uncut stuff scattered across globe planet earth. Cheers.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:59 pm

Wow. All those tips piled on the back look like one of those cheap lights they make to clip on your screen to see the keyboard. What would it take to derail that train? Stacked looks like it would be a wobble mess!

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:08 pm

Looking at the cylinders max with ALL 5 x's posted, they all have 2cm in the tip end and 5cm in the tail end that do not expand. That is 7cm out of 28, or 21 cm expandable. 7cm out of 21 = 14 cm expandable or only 2/3rds of the implant. Add all those tip extenders and there may be half that cannot expand. Sheesh. The bottom picture looks like the doctor keeps a junk drawer of left over parts like everyone has at home of screws, washers and nuts and just grabs parts out of the leftover parts junk drawer when needed.

maxxxxx

Postby maxxxxx » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:10 am

Its so strange , only the 26 titan has rounded tips. Why ?? Maybe older model from the closet.. :roll:

Yes you're right ....it would be better to fill more and round up glans.
valuable technical consideration. Thanks Sir. ;)
Titan 24cm . December 2015

LeRoastBeef

Postby LeRoastBeef » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:55 am

I would have thought the more rounded tips would be less likely to erode or cut into the glans too. Especially when one has little to no engorgement.

Are these all titans? How old is the photo?
Implanted with AMS 700 lgx, 2021.
30's
UK

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:43 pm

LeRoastBeef wrote:I would have thought the more rounded tips would be less likely to erode or cut into the glans too. Especially when one has little to no engorgement.

Are these all titans? How old is the photo?

I agree with you 100%.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:40 pm

Sooooooo. An update. I've not pumped this thing up for 2 weeks. Longest ever. Had an issue pop up and do not know what it is, may not know. The skin on my ball sack got real dry and flaky so I put some aloevera on it. The (^*%&$ aloe dried and when I took my underpants off, it pulled the skin off too leaving my whole sack raw. Dealing with a raw meat sack has been a nightmare. I'm being paged so will add to this later.

Back to it. So what is the issue? No idea. A second chemo was added 3 days before and it is playing hell with my skin body wise but nothing like this. Is it an infection? $7300 in blood tests say no. Is it fungal? No idea. I went through a whole tub of vaseline trying to keep my underwear from sticking to my skin and pulling off more skin. Finally gave up on that and have been putting a plastic bag over my sack with antibiotic ointment with success enough for it to be comfortable for 3 days now. I am on 5 antibiotics plus and oral anti fungal and it seems to be improving. Is my body trying to reject the pump? Who knows but I can state it was very very strange when the skin got so thin I could see the pump through my skin. Yes, I could (very sorely) move the pump around and it looks just like the key ring sample but has the tubing attached. Is it related the chemo? Is my body trying to attack itself with the immune boosting therapy? I have no idea. One thing close by is the melanoma appears to have popped up on the end of my glans now. A portion of it is dark brown like a mole and a sudden appearance over a few days. I was to see the oncologist Friday but he has cancelled. On goes dick diaries.
Last edited by alibaba on Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:50 pm

alibaba wrote:Sooooooo. An update. I've not pumped this thing up for 2 weeks. Longest ever. Had an issue pop up and do not know what it is, may not know. The skin on my ball sack got real dry and flaky so I put some aloevera on it. The (^*%&$ aloe dried and when I took my underpants off, it pulled the skin off too leaving my whole sack raw. Dealing with a raw meat sack has been a nightmare. I'm being paged so will add to this later.

Good luck my friend.... wander naked for a day or 3 :)

Larry

Return to “Implants”