Tell Me It Gets Bigger! AMS 700 LGX

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
newbie443

Re: Tell Me It Gets Bigger! AMS 700 LGX

Postby newbie443 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:25 pm

DougAnd wrote:newbee 443 you have a 21 cm + rte = 22 cm. I have an 18cm +3 rte and at 2 months I am already at 6". I use the VED when ever possible. Just goes to show how hard it is to get apples to apples. Do you have your surgical notes? I'd like to share distal measurements. Both sides of mine were 10cm.
DougAnd

Doug, no I do not have the notes. I do have the vid in my signature if you can see by that. I had trouble with mine and as soon as it is 100% resolved if it ever does I will consider the VED. I had not had a sustained full erection for over 10 years before surgery. My memory of measuring in my youth was right at 7". I had let my ED go for a long time and did nothing about it. So I accepted that I would have some loss over my youth with my first surgery. Going in I was of the mind set that 6.5 would be fantastic. I really wanted at least 6" and have made that. So I am good with it. It may not be perfect but I do have a useable erection now. PM me if you have any questions. I can get you my number if you would like to talk.
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

jwayfield

Postby jwayfield » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:50 pm

Thank you guys. I was just so excited to get started and my body is in such great shape. I really toned up hoping to start right away. Unrealistic I realize. I guess I'll just cool my jets and wait until I'm healed and cycled and stretched.

Any tips to faster gains?
Also I used a soft tape measure (I used a toolbox measure yesterday) today and I'm 5.25 length and 4 girth. They both are losses. If I get back to 6.5 I'll be happy...but what girths are realistic.
37, single, undiagnosed ED (no physical explanation), AMS 700 LGX- 19 cm tubing, Infrapubic, Dr. Harpster, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:48 am

Yeah I had a pencil penis for about 1 month.I'm at 2 months and almost 5" girth so getting better. But it takes time for damaged tissue to regrow. Based on other guys with AMS cylinders in a year or two 5.5" girth is probably a good target? As soon as my pump is moved I plan on using VED to fill my chambers with blood twice daily. That will light speed regeneration and also help my glans to blossom bigger faster. I don't care about my girth but my glans is important for a better sexual sensation.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Return to “Implants”