Anal

Most times, ED is ED. But sometimes, concerns are going to be different.
jwayfield

Anal

Postby jwayfield » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:06 am

I'm 37, look younger. My last boyfriend was 21 and I am dying to top. ED has always been a problem, and I've never been able to penetrate a partner. Surgery was 4 days ago and I can't wait for my post op appointment this Thursday. I'm just worried I'll have trouble inflating.

How obvious is the implant?

Do you inflate alone in the bathroom first?

Do you deflate in private or is that easier?
37, single, undiagnosed ED (no physical explanation), AMS 700 LGX- 19 cm tubing, Infrapubic, Dr. Harpster, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.

Larry10625

Re: Anal

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:24 am

jwayfield wrote:I'm 37, look younger. My last boyfriend was 21 and I am dying to top. ED has always been a problem, and I've never been able to penetrate a partner. Surgery was 4 days ago and I can't wait for my post op appointment this Thursday. I'm just worried I'll have trouble inflating.

Good morning; implantees have difficulty this soon finding the deflate button due to swelling, don't be two surprised if you can't deflate right away.

As for obvious... since I am approaching one year implanted, it is so comfortable that unless I am having sexual thoughts, I don't feel it or think about it.

Inflating and deflating takes mere seconds... I usually inflate while my wife is in the bathroom doing her usual bedtime ritual. If she is not in the mood, I leave it inflated and it becomes an extra cycling... my wife has deflated me a couple of times.

Larry

Happy Toy

Postby Happy Toy » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:26 am

Larry10625 wrote:
jwayfield wrote:I'm 37, look younger. My last boyfriend was 21 and I am dying to top. ED has always been a problem, and I've never been able to penetrate a partner. Surgery was 4 days ago and I can't wait for my post op appointment this Thursday. I'm just worried I'll have trouble inflating.

Good morning; implantees have difficulty this soon finding the deflate button due to swelling, don't be two surprised if you can't deflate right away.

As for obvious... since I am approaching one year implanted, it is so comfortable that unless I am having sexual thoughts, I don't feel it or think about it.

Inflating and deflating takes mere seconds... I usually inflate while my wife is in the bathroom doing her usual bedtime ritual. If she is not in the mood, I leave it inflated and it becomes an extra cycling... my wife has deflated me a couple of times.

Larry

Larry, my wife has deflated me many times even before my implant :!: :lol:
Andy
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:39 am

andywalther wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:

Larry

Larry, my wife has deflated me many times even before my implant :!: :lol:
Andy

hahahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Larry

Vagabond127

Postby Vagabond127 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:21 am

Hi there. I am a gay male. Dont come on the gay section a whole lot BUT I may be getting the AMS. I was set on the Titan but now considering an. AMS. Based on your results do you feel your implant is rigid enough for anal penetration? Is it as rigid if not more from your natural erection?

THANKS!
Implanted with Titan 1/15/19 with Dr. Eid.
6-length 4.5-girth.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:03 am

Vagabond127 wrote:Hi there. I am a gay male. Dont come on the gay section a whole lot BUT I may be getting the AMS. I was set on the Titan but now considering an. AMS. Based on your results do you feel your implant is rigid enough for anal penetration? Is it as rigid if not more from your natural erection?

THANKS!

Yes, the AMS and Titan brands are rigid enough for vaginal and anal penetration. I still think that patients should make sure that their surgeon has all the info he/she needs and let them choose what is best for their patient. I don't think that you need to tell them that you are gay (unless you want to) but tell them that you prefer anal sex. :)

Larry

philly444

Postby philly444 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:28 am

I have an AMS and it works great
AMS 700 LGX 18cm, implanted December 16, 2016, University of Pennsylvania, Dr. Wm. Jaffe Married to a Man

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:27 pm

jwayfield...slow down, lol.
You will get to the goal, but slow down and follow your Dr's orders
From what I have researched, it will be a long while before everything smoothes out.
You will get to play, just not going all out until maybe after a year...from what I have read (IMHO).
For immediate use, we are talking 6 to 8 weeks to play, but I wouldn't know about that because I have to get another fucking operation because of infection.
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

rdnkbiker

Postby rdnkbiker » Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:36 pm

I agree with Lucky3
take your time be patient it takes a lot of time to heal feel good and get size with cycling you have lots of years to play enjoy have fun
HBP since my 20s Full ED i was 55 when i received my implant January 17th 2017 sever scare tissue through corpora cavernosa clear to the glands (no blood flow) complete revision new equipment july 10th 2023 AMS CX 21cm by DR.William Brant very happy

Charlie2019

Postby Charlie2019 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:59 am

Vagabond127 wrote:Hi there. I am a gay male. Dont come on the gay section a whole lot BUT I may be getting the AMS. I was set on the Titan but now considering an. AMS. Based on your results do you feel your implant is rigid enough for anal penetration? Is it as rigid if not more from your natural erection?

THANKS!

where are you from?? Maybe we could hook up somewhere, some time??? ;) ;)
53 years old. 3 botched circumcisions starting at 3 years old. 2 botched reconstructive attempts, finally got the AMS LGX on Dec 14, 2017 in London Ontario by Dr. Gerry Brock. Great Dr. Love my implant

Return to “ED and Gay men”