What Would You Have Done Different?

There is more to sex than an erect penis. How do you maintain your sexuality both for yourself and for your partner? What techniques do you use to give both of you a great, satisfying sex life? How do you explore your own body and sexuality now that the rules have changed?
newtoed

What Would You Have Done Different?

Postby newtoed » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:53 pm

All of us dealing with ED realize the importance of our sexuality, because we lost some or all of our ability. Some of us lost all of his ability and still here, because mentally sexuality is still important to him.

I’m convinced that most of us who were fortunate to find remedy to our ED have more and more satisfying sex life than most men out there with normal abilities, because we have more drive and don’t take sex for granted.

I think about sex a lot and inevitably think about what would I have done differently in the past to improve my sexual life.

I got married way too early at 24. Had about 10 sexual partners and and about 2 committed relationships before got married. Knowing what I know today I would have had much more partners and much more relationship experience before marriage. I would have gone out more to pick up girls. I would have dated more than one girl at a time. I would have also got more things I wanted and fantasized about like: threesomes, rough sex, anal sex, bondage, toys, roleplays etc.

What would you have done differently?
Age 54, Single, Los Angeles. Stage 2 rectal cancer in 2013. Radiation, surgery, chemo. In remission for 5 years. Some ED before cancer, complete since. 2-3 units of Trimix 40/30/2 2-3 times a week since Feb/2017 with great success!

dg_moore

Re: What Would You Have Done Different?

Postby dg_moore » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:48 am

If I'd known I was going to live this long I'd have taken better care of myself.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:05 am

dg_moore wrote:If I'd known I was going to live this long I'd have taken better care of myself.

Dave, besides ending your sex life, what deficits were you left with after your stroke? Did you get the TPa or was it too late?

Larry

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:42 pm

You know how Ali rails about Dr. Milam? I yell even louder about the third rate quack I saw at the local emergency facility when I had my stroke. She missed it completely and suggested I call my PCP in the morning. So it was over 18 hours before I had competent medical attention. When I called my doc and described my symptoms he said "MY GOD - GET TO THE ER IMMEDIATELY!" I did, but it was too late for effective intervention.

I have constant vertigo, spells of nausea, severe tinnitus and general malaise. My life has not been worth living for a very long time. But I soldier on nonetheless.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:48 pm

FishingTime67 wrote:Took the words right out of my mouth..
My wife has never been into those type of things like I have.
But over the past 9 months we have expanded our bedroom behavior and have added toys,lotions, lubes of all kinds of flavors.. (mine and hers).Our closet looks like a small display store...lol
Being implanted is a stress free sex life.. no waiting on pills to kick in, no messing with injections. No worrying if they will work and for how long..

It's always good to try to change things up from a routine sex life

Carl

100% agree. We added toys and things have gotten really hot and steamy :)

Larry

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:52 pm

dg_moore wrote:You know how Ali rails about Dr. Milam? I yell even louder about the third rate quack I saw at the local emergency facility when I had my stroke. She missed it completely and suggested I call my PCP in the morning. So it was over 18 hours before I had competent medical attention. When I called my doc and described my symptoms he said "MY GOD - GET TO THE ER IMMEDIATELY!" I did, but it was too late for effective intervention.

I have constant vertigo, spells of nausea, severe tinnitus and general malaise. My life has not been worth living for a very long time. But I soldier on nonetheless.

OH MY GOD Dave... I am soooooo sorry. If you had got TPa right away you would probably be perfect right now... well, all but your pecker but, with the implant, almost perfect. Did you sue or are you considering it? Afterall, she has ruined your life...

Larry

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:54 pm

FishingTime67 wrote:
dg_moore wrote:You know how Ali rails about Dr. Milam? I yell even louder about the third rate quack I saw at the local emergency facility when I had my stroke. She missed it completely and suggested I call my PCP in the morning. So it was over 18 hours before I had competent medical attention. When I called my doc and described my symptoms he said "MY GOD - GET TO THE ER IMMEDIATELY!" I did, but it was too late for effective intervention.

Dave..

I'm sorry to hear you're having to go through this.
I as well have had a stroke an was TPA'd. Ending up in wheelchair.
I told myself I wasn't dieing in a chair. I worked my ass off in rehab after a year i was able to start water rehab and finally got to where I could walk with a walker and never looked backed. Now I'm cane free. Yea I still has spells where I fall an stuff.
The worst was speech and having to drink the thickening nectar in all my drinks.
I made it!!
Message me if ya ever want to talk.

Carl

So Carl, was the TPa a good thing for you or is that what caused you walking problems? Usually TPa is a godsend :)

Larry

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:13 pm

Glad you are doing better brother. As far as spicing up our sex life. It ain't gonna happen. I even got a cock strap and silicone ring. I think it looks cool and feels good. She thinks it's ridiculous. So much for spice!
donnie1954@mail.com
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:19 am

FishingTime67 wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:
FishingTime67 wrote:
Dave..

I told myself I wasn't dieing in a chair. I worked my ass off in rehab after a year i was able to start water rehab and finally got to where I could walk with a walker and never looked backed. Now I'm cane free. Yea I still has spells where I fall an stuff.
The worst was speech and having to drink the thickening nectar in all my drinks.
I made it!!

Carl

So Carl, was the TPa a good thing for you or is that what caused you walking problems? Usually TPa is a godsend :)

Larry

It saved my life.. Actually the guy my wife stopped on the highway saved me .. We was on vacation in Georgia..He was a nurse and knew exactly what was happening to me..I was in the hospital for 17 days down there.

I still have balance issues at times.
Carl

Wow... it's bad when everyone but the doctor knows what's wrong and nobody suggests it to the incompetent doctor. :(

Larry

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:01 am

FishingTime67 wrote:

Dave..

I made it!!

Carl

Seems I'm lucky compared to you. relatively speaking. My initial physical deficits were pretty minor (severe dizziness and difficulty swallowing). The swallowing cleared up in a couple of days, and the dizziness became less severe but never went away. But as the years have worn on I have felt worse and worse despite attention from many docs, including the vertigo clinic at Johns Hopkins hospital in Baltimore and several neurologists. My stroke hit in my brainstem - several docs have remarked that I was the first person they ever knew of who survived a brainstem stroke. When I complained to my PCP about various problems he said, "well, 95% of people who had what you had are dead." That adds some perspective, I guess.

Return to “Sexuality 2.0”