Contraception.

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
newtoed

Contraception.

Postby newtoed » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:13 pm

I don’t have regular sperm after receiving radiation and chemo for rectal cancer 5 years ago. I don’t believe I’m fertile, but you never know. We don’t use contraception with my girl. She is 27 and suppose very much fertile although doesn’t want a baby ever she says which is perfect for me. I just pull out when I’m done fucking her and finish up outside the vagina.

Do you guys use any contraception. I’m just asking because I myself am an accident baby. Mom was 41 when she had me and though she had the menopause. I’m glad she was wrong.
Age 54, Single, Los Angeles. Stage 2 rectal cancer in 2013. Radiation, surgery, chemo. In remission for 5 years. Some ED before cancer, complete since. 2-3 units of Trimix 40/30/2 2-3 times a week since Feb/2017 with great success!

Happy Toy

Re: Contraception.

Postby Happy Toy » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:21 pm

newtoed wrote:I don’t have regular sperm after receiving radiation and chemo for rectal cancer 5 years ago. I don’t believe I’m fertile, but you never know. We don’t use contraception with my girl. She is 27 and suppose very much fertile although doesn’t want a baby ever she says which is perfect for me. I just pull out when I’m done fucking her and finish up outside the vagina.

Do you guys use any contraception. I’m just asking because I myself am an accident baby. Mom was 41 when she had me and though she had the menopause. I’m glad she was wrong.

I would get tested if I were you :!:
Andy
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:39 pm

FishingTime67 wrote:Hello..
If you or your partner don't want kids. Don't count on pulling out to keep from having a unwanted baby.
But if it happens then it was meant to be..

Carl

Right, withdrawal is a terribly unreliable method of contraception.

I had a vasectomy at the same time as my implant.

You can have your semen examined for presence of sperm. Ask your urologist. Her gynecologist might be able to do it. Couples often have the man's sperm examined when they have trouble conceiving. Motive in the other direction would not be surprising to either professional.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Cmick101

Postby Cmick101 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:59 am

Why not just wear a rubber? Pulling out is no fun for either. I had a vasectomy years ago befoe getting an implant. Before that we used rubbers. They’re cheap, easy to get and effective. I like the feel of em sliding on and off so we use one occasionally during foreplay One thing is after the implant I needed a larger size diameter wise.
Just get yourself a box of rubbers, slide one on and di what you gotta do. Oh and dont carry one in your wallet. Body heat breaks em down over time.
Enjoy brother !

newtoed

Postby newtoed » Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:08 pm

I don’t think condoms would work for me. I tremendously enjoy the direct feeling of the sweet pussyfoot.

Actually pregnancy prevention is really not a concern for me. Never got a girl pregnant and in committed relationship I never used condoms. Now with basically dead ejaculate there is almost no chance anyway. I don’t mind pulling out. There is something about coming on the girls body parts.

I was mainly asking you guys since most of you seem to come in your woman’s vagina.
Age 54, Single, Los Angeles. Stage 2 rectal cancer in 2013. Radiation, surgery, chemo. In remission for 5 years. Some ED before cancer, complete since. 2-3 units of Trimix 40/30/2 2-3 times a week since Feb/2017 with great success!

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:59 pm

I had a vasectomy my sperm test said I had a 1% chance of impregnating... I forgot to return the retest... I named 1% Chelsea.

DONT FORGET... GET TESTED

Larry

Bob1974

Postby Bob1974 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:40 pm

Quit procrastinating and go get a vasectomy and stop worrying about it! The fact that you asked the question tells me it's something you worry about. I use to worry too. It's very liberating when you know you're shooting blanks and can hit that pussy multiple times back to back or practice edging and cumming multiple times.
Age 47. Married in 2005. Tampa Bay Florida USA. Got ED 24 years ago from being paralyzed. Made a 90% recovery. See profile for more info...

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:28 am

newtoed wrote:I don’t have regular sperm after receiving radiation and chemo for rectal cancer 5 years ago. I don’t believe I’m fertile, but you never know. We don’t use contraception with my girl. She is 27 and suppose very much fertile although doesn’t want a baby ever she says which is perfect for me. I just pull out when I’m done fucking her and finish up outside the vagina.

You do know that pre-cum has sperm in it too right?? :o :o :o

Larry

CTR5000

Postby CTR5000 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:21 am

newtoed wrote:
"Do you guys use any contraception. I’m just asking because I myself am an accident baby. Mom was 41 when she had me and though she had the menopause. I’m glad she was wrong.

No... we use no contraception at all. We're pretty sure we're both quite fertile but decided years ago that we'd just take our chances. If one of us should get pregnant, we're sure the fame and fortune of being the first gay male couple to biologically father a child together would be well worth it! :D

justanotherdrumber

Postby justanotherdrumber » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:09 pm

CTR5000 wrote:
newtoed wrote:
"Do you guys use any contraception. I’m just asking because I myself am an accident baby. Mom was 41 when she had me and though she had the menopause. I’m glad she was wrong.

No... we use no contraception at all. We're pretty sure we're both quite fertile but decided years ago that we'd just take our chances. If one of us should get pregnant, we're sure the fame and fortune of being the first gay male couple to biologically father a child together would be well worth it! :D

[ Like ] 《《 PRESS HERE 8-)
Erie,PA
Age 64 - g/f 34
Implanted ams700 lgx, 18cm+1cm RTE
March 2018

Return to “General Discussion”