Blow Job question (also posted under Sexuality)

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Happy Toy

Blow Job question (also posted under Sexuality)

Postby Happy Toy » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:59 pm

What is it about a blow job that a man just loves? :o I'm asking this as a serious question. :? Most men, including myself, love receiving oral sex. :) Of course it feels good, but intercourse feels good too, but there is just something different about receiving oral, what is it :?: :?: What do you think is the main reason that some woman just won't do it, or stopped giving it, but will do just about everything else?
Andy
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

newtoed

Re: Blow Job question (also posted under Sexuality)

Postby newtoed » Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:17 am

Great question!
Several things come to mind:
The mouth (lips, tongue, throat) is the most richly innervated part of the body. Plus it’s warm, wet and capable of the most intricate movements. Sounds like a great place for a dick to me.

When you make love to a woman you are the active one serving her. During blowjob you are being served. Who’d hate that? The woman is in a submissive position here.

No chance for pregnancy so you can relax and come freely.

The visual is great: a beautiful woman having your dick in her mouth is a great sight!

Why some women don’t like it? Social conditioning I guess. Spermicide taste kind of gross to most women and they prefer you not to come in their mouth. They really must trust and love you to do that.
Why do they stop giving it. Because we let them.

But for many it’s less intimate than a kiss (think prostitutes). In a casual encounter a woman will blow you before they kiss you.

I personally love blowjobs as a forplay, but prefer intercourse much more. I’m the active one and in control. I love to see women come.
All the best!
Age 54, Single, Los Angeles. Stage 2 rectal cancer in 2013. Radiation, surgery, chemo. In remission for 5 years. Some ED before cancer, complete since. 2-3 units of Trimix 40/30/2 2-3 times a week since Feb/2017 with great success!

DaveKell

Postby DaveKell » Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:08 pm

I've observed that many women when they get older drastically reduce or stop blowjobs altogether. It goes hat in hand with them also rarely initiating sex as they grow older. Part of a woman's sex drive when she's younger has to do with her level of testosterone. I remember some nymphomaniacs that seemed to have more testosterone than I did in my 20's. I'm assuming that when the level of T drop off in a woman it's more pronounced than in a man. They just don't have the same intensity of sexual variety in their bedroom repertoire.

As for younger women who don't want to go down, I only came across two in my 20's. One of them was a woman so beautiful Hugh Hefner would've sent a private jet to pick her up any day she wanted if he knew about her. She teased at a bj a few times but not before a stern warning of "don't you dare finish in my mouth!". She was so damn gorgeous I just rolled with it for about 6 months and never brought it up. The other one was just entirely repulsed by the idea of a mouth on genitals, although I'll never forget when I went down on her the first time, after a few seconds she sat up and blurted out "I love you!". Then she grabbed my head to pull me away from her. I guess I wasn't successful in converting her to oral and moved on a short time later.

There are lots of women who pride themselves on giving excellent oral and seem to live for it. I've spent time with a couple memorable ones, including one who wanted to blow me 3 or 4 times a day. I got very tired of it since she usually didn't seem to want any reciprocal sex. I've never understood her motivation but have wondered a lot if now that she's much older if she still craves giving blowjobs. I have no intention of trying to find out.
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:34 pm

I love a good blow job. I like to be on my hands and knees with my woman head resting on a pillow where I can thrust into her mouth with my nuts brushing lightly on the pillow. My last good job was my birthday present and she told me she was going to swallow and continue to suck me till I wanted to stop. She damn near killed me. That was 5 years ago sadly.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

Happy Toy

Postby Happy Toy » Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:06 pm

Since my implant I have only come once during intercourse, the second time we tried, and it was great! I can cum with my flashlight, but have not been able to cum with her since that one time, kind of frustrating for both of us for sure. She has tried "just" about everything, hand, vibrator, and has asked "if there is anything else I can do?", but years ago, she made it clear that she hated oral, even on her, so I have not had the guts to answer her question by saying "ORAL?" I just would not feel right about asking her to do something that she just doesn't want to do :cry:
Andy
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

newtoed

Postby newtoed » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:01 pm

andywalther wrote:Since my implant I have only come once during intercourse, the second time we tried, and it was great! I can cum with my flashlight, but have not been able to cum with her since that one time, kind of frustrating for both of us for sure. She has tried "just" about everything, hand, vibrator, and has asked "if there is anything else I can do?", but years ago, she made it clear that she hated oral, even on her, so I have not had the guts to answer her question by saying "ORAL?" I just would not feel right about asking her to do something that she just doesn't want to do :cry:
Andy

I’m only 53 and I have not been able to come from either intercourse or oral for a long time. Actually I don’t mind. Once I am done with sex I really enjoy masturbate myself to finish and come on her ass, tits, feet whatever. No big deal as long as the sex is good.

All the best!
Age 54, Single, Los Angeles. Stage 2 rectal cancer in 2013. Radiation, surgery, chemo. In remission for 5 years. Some ED before cancer, complete since. 2-3 units of Trimix 40/30/2 2-3 times a week since Feb/2017 with great success!

Return to “General Discussion”