Priapism and sudafed

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
regguy1967

Priapism and sudafed

Postby regguy1967 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:49 am

I have been told by a few diffrent guys that sudafed will stop priapism has anyone else herd or used this and what dose did you use? thanks guys!!
50 YRS old Have had ED since 2005 started TRT in 2006 have used androgel, fortesta gels, aveed injections, and testapel implants testapel works the best so far. oral meds never really worked for ED used trimix with mixed results.

antelope

Re: Priapism and sudafed

Postby antelope » Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:00 pm

Yep, you're going from a lot of guys that Sudafed is the solution to an erection that overstays its welcome. Didn't do squat for me. (Plus, Sudafed is not recommended for anyone with diabetes or BPH.) I use a cold washrag or ice pack if needed. Along with pacing--walking rather than sitting or lying down--that seems to do the trick. Better yet, I've figured out what dose of trimix equates to what duration of erection, so my erections are as long as I want, but no longer.

Greg
Baton Rouge
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

regguy1967

Postby regguy1967 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:54 pm

Thanks for the info Greg like a lot of things you here of all kinds of cures that work for some guys, but not others also sometimes you only here the good and not the bad hope to get more feed back from others!
50 YRS old Have had ED since 2005 started TRT in 2006 have used androgel, fortesta gels, aveed injections, and testapel implants testapel works the best so far. oral meds never really worked for ED used trimix with mixed results.

ohohiakane

Postby ohohiakane » Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:28 pm

Bill,
The only unwelcomed erections i have had (lasting from 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 hours) quickly disappeared when i went into the bathroom and peed. then just strolled around a few minutes.... it did go down every time... but then, i am cerain of my dose of trimix.

(other) Bill
75 Year Old guy in Michigan, married in 1958, ED since late '90s, then surgery in 2008 (not prostate or other genital) damaged some nerves making the ED worse. Now on trimix

Personal email Ohohiakane@yahoo.com
am always willing to discuss stuff and help

Return to “General Discussion”