Titan swapped over to Ams CX

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
BionicLeeroy

Titan swapped over to Ams CX

Postby BionicLeeroy » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:19 pm

Well the revision surgery was carried out yesterday. Currently sore but back home.
As per my previous post the Titan implant I had done in December had a really bad flaccid appearance. It really kinked to left with a big fold about 2inches from the base. My Surgeon Mr Ralph initially thought it was because of the amount of RTE (22cm cylinders +3cm RTE) along with possibly being oversized.
I had the option of having an ams or Titan implant fitted.
I couldn’t decide so left the decision up to him on the operating table.
During surgery it was discovered that the cylinders in the initial surgery had a cross over. This had caused the really bad flaccid appearance. The crossover was due to a grafting procedure due to peyronies at my first surgery.
I have now been implanted with a 24cm cx ams with 1cm rte. Mr Ralph was concerned that a new Titan would have still gives a poor flaccid due to the stiff tubes. I will post some pics of the new flaccid/erect in a few weeks when I have healed better.
I will be able to give a first hand review of ams vs Titan In larger devices
I also have a vertical incision on the shaft where a repair to the penis structure was carried out where the previous cylinders had crossed, so hoping this heals without forming a visible scar
47 year old
Implanted Dec 2017 with coloplast titan 22cm + 3cm rte
previous malleable implant and lue pro.cedure for peyronies, due to crossover implant revised August 2018 with ams CX 24 + 1rte

Mustang64

Re: Titan swapped over to Ams CX

Postby Mustang64 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:49 pm

Very interested in your results and healing process. Want to follow this and make sure i don't lose it. I hadn't heard that i could get a 24cm ams
Married 25+ years. Have had lots of urological procedures. Trimix made me ache, and bimix seems awesome. Castrated but on Test Cyp 260mg/week. Usually naked but kilted if not. Ask me anything.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:31 pm

Wow. That is the second crossover I've heard about. Several suspected that weren't. Glad you got that fixed! Very good news. Best wishes.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

pyronies_dave

Postby pyronies_dave » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:18 am

>The crossover was due to a grafting procedure due to peyronies at my first surgery

Can you elaborate any more regarding this? I'm awaiting a Titan implant that will involve grafting/reconstruction at the same time due to my 'complex' peyronie's hence the interest! Thanks.
54 year old UK-based, married, Peyronie's for two years. Awaiting NHS surgery (graft and implant) with Oliver Kayes at St James's Hospital, Leeds.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:02 am

BionicLeeroy wrote:Well the revision surgery was carried out yesterday. Currently sore but back home.
As per my previous post the Titan implant I had done in December had a really bad flaccid appearance. It really kinked to left with a big fold about 2inches from the base. My Surgeon Mr Ralph initially thought it was because of the amount of RTE (22cm cylinders +3cm RTE) along with possibly being oversized.
I had the option of having an ams or Titan implant fitted.
I couldn’t decide so left the decision up to him on the operating table.
During surgery it was discovered that the cylinders in the initial surgery had a cross over. This had caused the really bad flaccid appearance. The crossover was due to a grafting procedure due to peyronies at my first surgery.
I have now been implanted with a 24cm cx ams with 1cm rte. Mr Ralph was concerned that a new Titan would have still gives a poor flaccid due to the stiff tubes. I will post some pics of the new flaccid/erect in a few weeks when I have healed better.
I will be able to give a first hand review of ams vs Titan In larger devices
I also have a vertical incision on the shaft where a repair to the penis structure was carried out where the previous cylinders had crossed, so hoping this heals without forming a visible scar

Glad to hear you are doing well. Happy healing my friend. :)

BionicLeeroy

Postby BionicLeeroy » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:28 am

Hi peyronies _Dave pm sent
47 year old
Implanted Dec 2017 with coloplast titan 22cm + 3cm rte
previous malleable implant and lue pro.cedure for peyronies, due to crossover implant revised August 2018 with ams CX 24 + 1rte

Return to “Implants”