Sex Games

There is more to sex than an erect penis. How do you maintain your sexuality both for yourself and for your partner? What techniques do you use to give both of you a great, satisfying sex life? How do you explore your own body and sexuality now that the rules have changed?
newbie443

Re: Sex Games

Postby newbie443 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:01 pm

Wow, that seems like forever ago when I was working on and failing with injections. New girlfriend now and new implant. Still taking it easy with the new hardware :D Just been using the low gears so far. Plan to try some higher ones next weekend. :lol:
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

justanotherdrumber

Postby justanotherdrumber » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:11 pm

Moving on to, "Hide the Salami" :shock:
Erie,PA
Age 64 - g/f 34
Implanted ams700 lgx, 18cm+1cm RTE
March 2018

newbie443

Postby newbie443 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:48 pm

justanotherdrumber wrote:Moving on to, "Hide the Salami" :shock:

Not sure how soon but that is the plan. :D
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

66 years young.

Henri391

Postby Henri391 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:11 pm

An interesting game, from a lifetime ago....

In the beginning she gave me some "special" coins for my birthday

Coins coated with red construction paper, nickles marked w/a 5, dimes with a 10, etc..
She told they were worth "minutes". I could spend my minutes any way I pleased.
Ie: Lick me here, do this position, Master and servant, body rub.. you get the idea.

One evening later on, she and I were making a wager about someting or other and I suggested
wagering minutes. The game was on!

Ever since then Ive made "minute bets" with lady friends. Win or lose... you win.
And it opens up the door for great sex communication and wild ass ideas.

As a bonus, I Especailly love hearing their ideas,
it seems this allows them to "feel" able to express a wanton desire without
fear of judgement...

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:40 am

newbie443 wrote:I have meet a women and am looking to get back in the game after a really long time. We meet on line and have done a lot of messaging so we have a good idea on what we like and it seems to be a pretty good match. We have had our first face to face meeting and it went well. We are still messaging. But it has been a long time for me and I was thinking about maybe getting a sex game to play together. Neither of us are into pain. No spanking or BDSM. Both are open to anal play and toys, and oral. Anyone know of a sex game that fits? She lives 125 miles away so I will not see her again until next week. So I have some time to order it.

If you are still interested in the games, you could go into one of those sex shops... you would be surprised at what they have. This is 8 months since your post, do you still see this woman you spoke of?

Larry

newbie443

Postby newbie443 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:06 pm

Larry10625 wrote:
newbie443 wrote:I have meet a women and am looking to get back in the game after a really long time. We meet on line and have done a lot of messaging so we have a good idea on what we like and it seems to be a pretty good match. We have had our first face to face meeting and it went well. We are still messaging. But it has been a long time for me and I was thinking about maybe getting a sex game to play together. Neither of us are into pain. No spanking or BDSM. Both are open to anal play and toys, and oral. Anyone know of a sex game that fits? She lives 125 miles away so I will not see her again until next week. So I have some time to order it.

If you are still interested in the games, you could go into one of those sex shops... you would be surprised at what they have. This is 8 months since your post, do you still see this woman you spoke of?

Larry

Yes, still seeing the new one. The old one that caused the post is gone. Haven't done games yet but we talked about watching vids. She is a ways away so I visit her for 3-5 days and she visits me for the same every 10 days or so. Maybe cards with betting minutes would be good. Went to see her last week and had some pain in my left leg and a virus after I made it there. She is coming up this weekend. Leg is still not doing well and went to see the doc a few hours ago. Have a blood clot so I hope the meds I have will get me going this weekend. Thing is with this new one is all her family have keys to her house and just walk in. Kind of limits things a bit. Still having some trouble with pain and bruising with my implant. But I am making due. I really like her and we get along really well and can talk about most anything. I had been so long with out just holding a women. She has started saying love but I am still a ways from that. I really like her and care about her.

Bringing this post back really makes me think about how far I have come. From my bad feelings about women and not caring about doing anything about my ED to having a much better outlook on life and women and people.

66 years young.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:13 pm

newbie443 wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:

Larry

Yes, still seeing the new one. The old one that caused the post is gone. Haven't done games yet but we talked about watching vids. She is a ways away so I visit her for 3-5 days and she visits me for the same every 10 days or so. Maybe cards with betting minutes would be good. Went to see her last week and had some pain in my left leg and a virus after I made it there. She is coming up this weekend. Leg is still not doing well and went to see the doc a few hours ago. Have a blood clot so I hope the meds I have will get me going this weekend. Thing is with this new one is all her family have keys to her house and just walk in. Kind of limits things a bit. Still having some trouble with pain and bruising with my implant. But I am making due. I really like her and we get along really well and can talk about most anything. I had been so long with out just holding a women. She has started saying love but I am still a ways from that. I really like her and care about her.

Bringing this post back really makes me think about how far I have come. From my bad feelings about women and not caring about doing anything about my ED to having a much better outlook on life and women and people.

Sorry for digging up all the old, bad, emotional shit. Hope things are better now. :)

Larry

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:13 pm

newbie443 wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:

Larry

Sorry for digging up all the old, bad, emotional shit. Hope things are better now. :)

Larry

justanotherdrumber

Postby justanotherdrumber » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:40 pm

Larry10625 wrote:

Larry

Foreplay was never a problem with 50 feet of rope, a pair of handcuffs and a Ping-Pong paddle in the night stand drawer ! :shock:
Erie,PA
Age 64 - g/f 34
Implanted ams700 lgx, 18cm+1cm RTE
March 2018

newbie443

Postby newbie443 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:28 pm

Larry, yes even with my not so perfect implant life is greatly improved. Much better today than it was even 9 months ago. Those memories do not make me feel bad. They help me to continue to work to get even better.

66 years young.

Return to “Sexuality 2.0”