DougAnd pain diary starting Aug 8th

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
DougAnd

DougAnd pain diary starting Aug 8th

Postby DougAnd » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:11 am

Many thanks to you guys who set this site up and to you who have contributed your experiences. It has been a godsend for me. I'm sure many others agree.
Surgeon number 3 told me that after 2 weeks a patient came to him begging, take it out PLEASE JUST TAKE IT OUT. He told me that he required an over night stay after surgery. When I told my surgeon, number 4 that my wife returned to work the first week of August and I was really dreading doing this alone, he said Oh it's not that bad, it's only outpatient surgery, you'll be fine. Guys you need to hear those words. The guy who warns you of excessive pain also causes that pain. The guy who doesn't actually knows what he is doing.
Starting the 8th I will make a daily pain level post from 0 to 10. I've already started buying my supplies. Anyone who has suggestions please respond. I'm open to everything. Thanks in advance.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Larry10625

Re: DougAnd pain diary starting Aug 8th

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:11 am

DougAnd wrote:Many thanks to you guys who set this site up and to you who have contributed your experiences. It has been a godsend for me. I'm sure many others agree.
Surgeon number 3 told me that after 2 weeks a patient came to him begging, take it out PLEASE JUST TAKE IT OUT. He told me that he required an over night stay after surgery. When I told my surgeon, number 4 that my wife returned to work the first week of August and I was really dreading doing this alone, he said Oh it's not that bad, it's only outpatient surgery, you'll be fine. Guys you need to hear those words. The guy who warns you of excessive pain also causes that pain. The guy who doesn't actually knows what he is doing.
Starting the 8th I will make a daily pain level post from 0 to 10. I've already started buying my supplies. Anyone who has suggestions please respond. I'm open to everything. Thanks in advance.

First of all, I wouldn't describe it as PAIN... I called it discomfort and it is certainly bearable. Make sure you ice often for no more than 20 minutes at a time or you are risking soft tissue damage. I have started suggesting popcorn or dried beans. Corn and peas are ok but every time you thaw and refreeze them, they turn into one big chunk. Put polysporin on the incision... it is an anti-infection cream. Pain is directly related to swelling and infection... if you take control of the, you will have kicked pain's ass. :)

Larry

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:43 am

DAY 1 zero pain. It is 11:29 am. Surgery ended at 9:45 am. At home butt up in the air. LGX 18cm with 3cmrte. So my 7.1 inches is now about 5.8. What I expected. I wanted 6.5.
7 tenths short. the lgx can handle that so I am pleased but not happy . Home nurse at noon. Will post again later. For now sleep. The VEP did its job well. Stretched my girth to 6 7/8 in last night. He said my tunice walls are very thin. So plaque and scarring from peyronies has taken its toll. He would not inflate me to 70% because of that did 2 pumps about 20% instead.
DougAnd
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

David_R

Postby David_R » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:45 pm

Hang in there, brother. We're all praying/rooting for you! :)

drw1107

Postby drw1107 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:36 pm

This certainly does not give me any encouragement if I'm left no choice except an implant. I'm not pleased with my gp and my uro at this time - both a couple of dickheads toward me right now because they both think my condition is mental/ emotional. I guess I'll listen to them after they show me their degrees in psychology! Good luck to you and I hope you recover quickly.
David

FreddyFree

Postby FreddyFree » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:15 pm

DougAnd wrote:. So my 7.1 inches is now about 5.8.

How do you know you are now 5.8? Have you fully inflated it so soon?
AMS 700 CX 18cm. x 12mm. With 3cm. RTEs. 10/10/18

rdnkbiker

Postby rdnkbiker » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:11 pm

Doug be patient things will look pretty good later it takes lots of time....all of our are anatomy's are all differnt cant go by the size the put in youll just have to wait and see your progress BE PATIENT
Good luck
Jim
HBP since my 20s Full ED i was 55 when i received my implant January 17th 2017 sever scare tissue through corpora cavernosa clear to the glands (no blood flow) complete revision new equipment july 10th 2023 AMS CX 21cm by DR.William Brant very happy

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:39 pm

FreddyFree wrote:
DougAnd wrote:. So my 7.1 inches is now about 5.8.

How do you know you are now 5.8? Have you fully inflated it so soon?

Hey Freddy, Time has passed an much has changed. That night I actually measured myself. I was 4" then not 5.8" I was guessing based on 20% pumped and the implant size. Not too far off though. Right now I range from 5 7/8 to 6".

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:21 am

Everyone has a different tolerance level to pain. A lot of it can be controlled by mindset. Worst pain I ever had was the robotic prostatectomy and of the 22 surgeries I've had, I had a hernia repair that I could not get out of bed without assistance for 3 months. I loathe pain meds and rarely take them. Dwelling on pain only does not get you anywhere. My immune system is attacking my skin right now. Face, neck, chest and shoulders are nothing but red raw skin, scabs and burns like the worst sunburn ever but I worked as normal today. Hurts to move my head, clothes hurt, hurting hurts but screw it all. Ignore it and move on. You have to make up your mind what you are going to do. Deal or dread. Let the pain rule you or rule the pain. Which one gets you somewhere?
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:21 pm

Near day 200 only itching of my pubic scar. I do still have some tip pain on the right side, burning actually. Today for some reason it is really acting up. Not sure why possibly because I stopped cycling? This AM I corkscrewed again took forever to fix this time well sort of fixed never got perfectly in place. The fixing may have caused the burning. At this moment my glans is straight but the left tip is almost on top again.Underneath the skin unseen but very felt. (penis still just as crooked of course) The right tip in down on the right side at maybe the 4:30 position. And it is pushing out against my skin. Bulging. Maybe something has shifted inside? Maybe the right tip is slowly moving out of place permanently? Don't know. In the past things have moved back into place. Sort of like a dislocated joint. Hopefully it will soon. Till then..... :P

Return to “Implants”