Surgeon's bible: Standard instruction for shrinking you penis

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
DougAnd

Surgeon's bible: Standard instruction for shrinking you penis

Postby DougAnd » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:03 am

I found this online:"There is a tendency for inexperienced implanters to oversize the length of the penis>* To properly size it, a blunt instrument such as the dilamezinsert is preferable to a narrower one. It is important when measuring to have a fixed point of reference (we use the distal apex of the corporotomy) and to measure distally and proximally without repositioning this point of reference. The penis must not be overstretched over the measuring instrument, especially during the measurement of the distal portion of the corpus cavernosum."
Translation: Only a hack would preserve your full penis length. So DO NOT OVERSTRETCH THE PENIS when measuring it up to the head. No way to cut off an inch or so it you do that. This is why most surgeons insist on making your penis shorter. Some no common sense robot came up with this brilliant plan!
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

navy6587

Re: Surgeon's bible: Standard instruction for shrinking you penis

Postby navy6587 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:05 pm

Interesting article, DougAnd. I'm hoping that with the hundreds or thousands of implants performed by many of those surgeons mentioned here by FT recipients, no reasonable doctor would subscribe to this moronic suggestion. My uro surgeon seems to be 'on my side' when it comes to measurements and, although I have not mentioned it to him yet (my implant date is 11/1/18), my advice just before I lose consciousness will be one I learned from years of woodworking: "Measure twice, cut once". That also applies to any RTEs he may consider. Pre-op (if anyone is interested), my length is about 7.5" with sufficient girth to please, when it stays up. I'm not looking for any more of either from my implant (Coloplast Titan), nor any less. I'm just not sure of one thing: will the Coloplast rep be in the OR to 'offer advice' during my procedure. Although I am not a doctor in real life nor play one on TV, the internet info would come as an affront to me if I were the surgeon. I should have the patient's best interest at heart AND know that by his anatomy alone...not some BS entity with no face and no 'skin in the game'! Just my two cents.
74; ED at 50. Fired by 1st doc (Szobota - VA Uro) too many q's & contact w/ Coloplast rep. New doc: Ellen (VA Uro) implanted 11/8/18. 22cm Titan + 2cm RTEs; moron docs, product rep, intake/ dischg nurses! NEVER again! L- 6.75"; G- 5.5" oval.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:30 pm

navy6587 wrote:Interesting article, DougAnd. I'm hoping that with the hundreds or thousands of implants performed by many of those surgeons mentioned here by FT recipients, no reasonable doctor would subscribe to this moronic suggestion. My uro surgeon seems to be 'on my side' when it comes to measurements and, although I have not mentioned it to him yet (my implant date is 11/1/18), my advice just before I lose consciousness will be one I learned from years of woodworking: "Measure twice, cut once". That also applies to any RTEs he may consider. Pre-op (if anyone is interested), my length is about 7.5" with sufficient girth to please, when it stays up. I'm not looking for any more of either from my implant (Coloplast Titan), nor any less. I'm just not sure of one thing: will the Coloplast rep be in the OR to 'offer advice' during my procedure. Although I am not a doctor in real life nor play one on TV, the internet info would come as an affront to me if I were the surgeon. I should have the patient's best interest at heart AND know that by his anatomy alone...not some BS entity with no face and no 'skin in the game'! Just my two cents.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Larry

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:24 pm

Here is the url
https://www.urologicalcare.com/penile-i ... scription/
This is a new procedural technique called no touch
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:19 pm

DougAnd wrote:Here is the url

I may be wrong but in the first picture, I am sure I recognize Dr. Eid's arms so this must have been copied or adapted from him. d
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

David_R

Postby David_R » Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:21 pm

DougAnd wrote:Only a hack would preserve your full penis length. So DO NOT OVERSTRETCH THE PENIS when measuring it up to the head. No way to cut off an inch or so it you do that. This is why most surgeons insist on making your penis shorter.

I have my full length and girth back with both of my implants (the first one wore out after 12 years), and I love my urologist!

warrenw

Postby warrenw » Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:27 am

alibaba wrote:
DougAnd wrote:Here is the url

I may be wrong but in the first picture, I am sure I recognize Dr. Eid's arms so this must have been copied or adapted from him. d

That's Dr Eid's website so probably him in the pictures.
The technique isn't particularly new but he's added a lot more pictures.
Kind of shocking to see in detail what I apparently went through, but the outcome was perfect.
Implant - Dr Eid 12/2017, Titan Touch 20/21cm no RTE, 125cc reservoir

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:32 pm

Some of ppl are comforted by having an implant company rep in the OR. Bottom line is the surgeon measures and decides what size device to use.

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:54 pm

I'm rather surprised that this is Dr Eid's instructions. Having worked in warranty for many years I'm very good at spotting "What's wrong with this picture?" Example: you are giving warranty instructions for a wetlands plant in a soil landscape. The only thing important is to mention keeping it very wet, not dry at all. The only reason you would say you cannot possibly over water it is to emphasize not to let it get to dry. But in this video nothing is said about the dangers of under measuring and they are just as real as over measuring. Apparently unless your measurement matches your actual tunical length you will simply start at max length from the first day. Otherwise you could push through the penis head.
I am no expert but from my own personal experience instructions like this are too subjective. This is important and needs to be exact. You would never transplant a heart using such vague language. Finding the end of the tunica should be robotically done using some kind of imaging. Now they just feel with their fingers until it feels right. REally? Measuring should be computer guided as well using each person's personal elasticity and tunical length, not just guessed at. My opinion.

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:40 am

Someone has identified the surgeon as Dr Eid. In all fairness to Dr Eid he does not just cut off an inch. Strives to preserve the original length. So this instruction is very subjective. He knows what it means, others might not understand unless he personally taught them. Certain things all work the same in everyone. But most things act differently by degrees. So if you were cut by 3/4 to an inch your scarring might never soften enough to cause problems. If everyone had that problem surgeons would not be shrinking us. From what I've read they measure then subtract 1cn from the bottom measurement and 1 cm from the top. 2 cms equal just over 3/4 of an inch. And if they did not stretch your upper measurement tightly then you have your inch +. In my opinion they should do a good stretch in the office and give you and exact length. Then during dilation they should put a ruler under your penis and push until they reach that length. Make an exact measurement down to the bone inside and you have your correct (not scratch your head and guess) measurement. Very objective. Same every time for every surgeon. But of course that makes too much sense, right?

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”