In The Act

There is more to sex than an erect penis. How do you maintain your sexuality both for yourself and for your partner? What techniques do you use to give both of you a great, satisfying sex life? How do you explore your own body and sexuality now that the rules have changed?
Donnie1954

Re: In The Act

Postby Donnie1954 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:54 am

I ask my wife. "Does that feel good?" Then say something dammit!" The neighborhood knows when I come.
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Namirrah

Postby Namirrah » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:26 am

Donnie2016 wrote:So true. When she says, 'don't stop', you just keep pumping as long as she wants. Your a fucking sex machine. 8-) 8-)

REMEMBER:

Use safe words.

Because the words "don't" and "stop" can be confusing in repetition.
Age: 39, Diabetic (well controlled) HBP (since teens, less well controlled, but ok),
mild ED for 3 years, l arginine l citrulline and norvaline (amino acid stack) helped.
Pills: ineffective. Started trimix: 6/24/18, EXTREMELY effective.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:24 pm

Only if separated by a period. Lol
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Balsawood

Postby Balsawood » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:06 pm

I'm a noisy guy as well. When I'm close and cum it's not words . It's pure sound. I've often been told not so loud ssh. The frustrating thing about ED is now it's got be planned doesn't just happen.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:49 am

It does now thanks to my implant. An implant is an incredible device, not to be feared or dreaded. Most men (there are exceptions) say their implant is a gift from God. Thank you Jesus for the return of spontaneous sex. If I need a hard dick. In one minute or less I'm ready and I stay that way as long as I want. I only have one regret about my Implant. I regret I waited 10 years to get mine.
donnie1954@mail.com

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:04 pm

Balsawood wrote:I'm a noisy guy as well. When I'm close and cum it's not words . It's pure sound. I've often been told not so loud ssh. The frustrating thing about ED is now it's got be planned doesn't just happen.

Please create a signature. It makes things much easier to answer your questions without asking a lot of questions. Here's how you do it
Click on your name in the top right corner and select "user control panel"

Then under the big letters "User Control Panel" there is a row of words... select "Profile"

Then down the left had side of the "User Control Panel" select "Edit Signature" (You might have Create Signature or something. I don't know exactly what you'll get because I already have a signature to edit)

Most guys put something like what I have, but you can put whatever you want. Here is mine -
51 years old, married 29 years. Implanted Mar 30/17 by Dr. Brock of London, Ont, CANADA. (AMS 700 CX 18 + 2). Had implant removed Apr 29/17 due to Septic Shock. Liposuction By Dr. Gan and re-implant by Dr. Brock (AMS LGX 15 + 2) Dec 14/17.

Don't get too carried away with the doctor like his name, address, phone number, etc (anything that looks like advertising for him).. you can certainly say Dr. Jones (great Dr.)

Can you please be sure to put your city, state/province and country.

If you need further help, please ask, that's what I'm here for.

Larry

goodwoodnow

Postby goodwoodnow » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:31 am

I'm loud and get much louder as I approach orgasm. it feels like shifting to another gear. When all is going for me and her my words disolve into gutteral noises, loud moans and groans with some obscenities mixed in from both of us. I find letting loose to be the best way for me to get "over the finish line" to cumming, something which has sometimes become difficult as I often get to the edge and then can't quite get over the top. It's pure raw SEX at it's best. On an open-window summer night we joke about the neighbors, but we are in our own house so who cares? We are all sexual and know it. There have been a few joking comments through the years but just a few, spoken in good humor.
Injections for 5 years PGE-1 (Alprostadil) 40 mcg /ml. Trying Tri Mix (20-2-30 . Hope is shift in meds will restore some sensitiviy. Enjoy sharing openly withother "EDguys". Love the site, informative and entertaining too!

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:03 am

I will say it. I don't care what the 'snowflakes' (that are not implanted) think. I'll post anything about my implant and sex as I want. Sex is incredible and more often now that I am implanted. Orgasms are screaming intense. I couldn't be happier. As far as other options go, I had no other option. Don't have the audicity to tell me or anyone else what to post. Grow up. We know who you are. BTW this my thread.
donnie1954@mail.com

Return to “Sexuality 2.0”