Can only get about 3 complete pumps before pump becomes hard

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Fogomo

Can only get about 3 complete pumps before pump becomes hard

Postby Fogomo » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:05 am

Hello,

New to this site and pump. I have a AMS 700, surgery was May 31st. I am going back on Monday for my full 6 week check up. I have tried to pump it up but only get about 3 pumps and the pump becomes very hard and will not pump anymore. I have released it and tried a few more times, tried laying down, standing still same results. Tried doing adjustments in case a kink maybe stopping it from pumping more.

I was 6.5 inch prior to surgery now 3.5 to 4 depending on how far you want to jam the ruler down. The notes say the Dr put in 20.5 cm and 13, 14 hagar. Not sure what the last two are. But 20.5 is like 7.5 inches, where is the rest of it?

When getting 3 pumps it looks like all it does it take what is there and makes it hard, no growth at all. I did have prostate cancer, did not have prostate removed but had Proton treatment.

One thing I noticed is that it appears to go very deep inside, is it possible the dr put way to much inside? And what is going on only getting 3 or so pumps in. The first one is very easy and I can feel it going in, from there it gets harder and by the 3 or so basically can't pump at all.

torless50

Re: Can only get about 3 complete pumps before pump becomes hard

Postby torless50 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:04 pm

From what I have read and learned about one third of those 20.5 cm of cylinder are in the lower part of the corpora cavernosos (the part that goes inside the body), so about 6 cm is inside (this rule is not strictly so, your inner part can be about 6 cm or also 4, each person is different) Then if it is 5 or 6 cm your lenght should be about 14-15 cm, if it is 4 your lenght should be about 16.
Have in mind that when your glans is full you will have more size
Peyronie
Thinking about implant

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:12 pm

Forgomo,
When I first saw my dick after I got the implant it was 4". As I healed and the pump got broken in from use, I ended up at 6".

My pump was also stiff when I first got it and I could only get a few pumps in. Then all of a sudden one day it changed. It's a good conversation to have with your doctor, but it all sounds perfectly normal to me.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:56 pm

Fogomo wrote:Hello,

New to this site and pump. I have a AMS 700, surgery was May 31st. I am going back on Monday for my full 6 week check up. I have tried to pump it up but only get about 3 pumps and the pump becomes very hard and will not pump anymore. I have released it and tried a few more times, tried laying down, standing still same results. Tried doing adjustments in case a kink maybe stopping it from pumping more.

I was 6.5 inch prior to surgery now 3.5 to 4 depending on how far you want to jam the ruler down. The notes say the Dr put in 20.5 cm and 13, 14 hagar. Not sure what the last two are. But 20.5 is like 7.5 inches, where is the rest of it?

When getting 3 pumps it looks like all it does it take what is there and makes it hard, no growth at all. I did have prostate cancer, did not have prostate removed but had Proton treatment.

One thing I noticed is that it appears to go very deep inside, is it possible the dr put way to much inside? And what is going on only getting 3 or so pumps in. The first one is very easy and I can feel it going in, from there it gets harder and by the 3 or so basically can't pump at all.

Call AMS at 1 (844) 4ED-CURE. Leave a message, they will call you back. Explain it to them and they can walk you through some things to try. Good luck. :)

Larry

justanotherdrumber

Postby justanotherdrumber » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:01 pm

13 - 14 Hagar were the size in millimeters "up /down" that the surgeon used to dialate the corpra, "Hager" is the style dialator tool he utilized.
13mm is approximately 1/2inch in diameter.
Erie,PA
Age 64 - g/f 34
Implanted ams700 lgx, 18cm+1cm RTE
March 2018

Bigred

Postby Bigred » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:43 pm

Call your surgeon.
66 YO, Implant 6/7/2017 at University of Maryland by Dr. Andrew Kramer, High Volume Implant And world class surgeon. AMS 700. Great expierence with zero complications.

Fogomo

Postby Fogomo » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:49 pm

Thanks for you response, I see him on Monday and needed some insight before I see him again. You responses have helped give me to know more what I need to speak with him about.

Return to “Implants”