Peyronies keeps hurting my little guy

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
geedeez

Peyronies keeps hurting my little guy

Postby geedeez » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:27 pm

whats a good resource to understanding peyronies? wanna do something about it to help me.

Andy1955

Re: Peyronies keeps hurting my little guy

Postby Andy1955 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:57 am

I also have Peyronies and tried everything I could find on the Internet. The Dr had told me there was no cure but I didn’t want to believe him. He suggested an implant but I didn’t want to consider that either. Basically; I was in denial. Nothing was working and I was unable to have sex. After a great deal of research I got an implant. Thursday will be seven weeks so my experience with it is minimal but it works and the erection is much straighter already. I’m glad I finally admitted I had a problem and corrected it.

Good luck with whatever you decide.
Inplanted May 24, 2018. AMS 700 CX, MS Pump. 21cm x 12mm. Peyronies and ED. Pills stopped working and extreme curvature

geedeez

Postby geedeez » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:51 am

Andy1955 wrote:I also have Peyronies and tried everything I could find on the Internet. The Dr had told me there was no cure but I didn’t want to believe him. He suggested an implant but I didn’t want to consider that either. Basically; I was in denial. Nothing was working and I was unable to have sex. After a great deal of research I got an implant. Thursday will be seven weeks so my experience with it is minimal but it works and the erection is much straighter already. I’m glad I finally admitted I had a problem and corrected it.

Good luck with whatever you decide.

Do you orgasm with your implant? Hows the sex with it? And who implanted it?

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:45 pm

Check out peyroniessociety.org.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

Andy1955

Postby Andy1955 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:49 pm

Geedeez, I have only started cycling as of Monday. I used it once for sex and did climax without problem. The good thing about an inplant is that I was able to keep going!

My Dr was Winston Lowe. He retired shortly after my surgery I’m sorry to say.
Inplanted May 24, 2018. AMS 700 CX, MS Pump. 21cm x 12mm. Peyronies and ED. Pills stopped working and extreme curvature

Mr stuby

Postby Mr stuby » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:56 pm

Do what dtwarren posted log on and get a wealth of info
74yr.old married 54yrs pc11/13 rad seed implants started ved 1/14 .implanted 11/20/2016 ams lgx 18+1 11 up 8 down 6 1/2 flaccid 7 5/8
local uro sanford health,

s. central N.D.
MIKE

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:28 pm

Peyronie's disease is very odd. Found out last week that I have it (actually the damage from it as it is not active) and per research had it when in my late teens or early twenties. Studies show it comes and goes. Mine came, did its dirty deed and left for good. I used to have hard painfully hard erections. Curved me upward like a banana. I called then "tens" because they stretched me to the max and then some. Then I began to slowly become softer and the pain and curving left. But the damage just got worse and worse. When I married in my thirties my wife had to always give me manuel assist before sex. Now nothing helps.
You may want to try VED therapy. It breaks and shakes things up inside. They range from about $13.00 to hundreds.I do fives, five pressure five deflate three times morning and night. Just go easy. Try to erect as much as possible before starting . The added stretch may cure your pain. Or make it worse. Don't know for sure. Good luck.
Don't wait until Peyronie's destroys the inside of your penis before you get an implant. Had I known decades ago that I had the disease and that I would end up like this I would have gotten an implant ASAP!!!!
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Return to “General Discussion”