Met with surgeon

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Rob1954

Re: Met with surgeon

Postby Rob1954 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:25 am

oldbeek wrote:Robert1954, Measure your entire dick when using Trimix. Your cruse is between your legs. This is where the penis is anchored. In me when I was hardened with trimix there was a dull to sever pain in my dick. I could feel around my perineum and feel the base of my dick that was inside the cruse. I measured 9 inches from the base(cruse) to the glans. 5 cm of RTE was pushed into my cruse. A 15 cm 700lgx was attached to that. The pressure tubes come out right at the base of my dick. I am now 5 3/4 useable dick and growing. I was 6 1/4 with trimix. With cycling, I think I will make 6 1/4. You may want to google 'cruse' and get better knowledge about your anatomy. !5 and 5 rte is not 9 inch but I think I will regain my original trimix length. I am a thin build. 32 in waist, small to medium cloths. I think it depends on what the length of you cruse is from the bottom,(almost your anus) to the base of your dick. Hope this helps with your question.

Oldbeek
I just measured as you explained, not quite to the anus. Not using Trimix, so completely flacid, and it measures 21cm. Now I am very concerned.

I think what most of you are telling me, is that I need to spend a lot of money and travel. I am Canadian, and so the surgery here is completely free. If I go to another country I will have to pay the entire cost.

Thank you all,
Robert
ED 20 years. Tried all oral meds to full dose, futile. Injections for a year, disappointing results. Relatively fit, 20 lbs. overweight. Depression. Considering an implant.

Jamesbond

Postby Jamesbond » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:31 am

You need to see another Dr. One thing that is popular from guys that have had the operation is to use a guy that does a lot of them.
At least talk to him again.
Even if he gives you a direct number I would see another dr anyway.
Get a direct answer how long you would be after
the operation. I saw 2drs
Spoke to 3. 2 measured me told me what size implant they where going to use.
Told me how big I would be after. The 2 said I would be same size.
3 one told his nurse told me he decides in operating room.
He has a great reputation. But I want to know exactly before I sign up.
It depends also on weight. I think the more weight you have on the less you will have in the end.
I am obviously not a dr. I have not got the implant.
I was told an 18cm implant 18cm = 7.087 inches.
I would be about 5 inches.
He told me I would not be disappointed.
He does not use RTE’s.
I have not gotten implant yet so I can not say how right he is.
I thought a 2 inch loss was a bit much. So I talked to a few guys from this site that used him.
They said what he says you will get before operation
is what you get after the operation.
Best of luck
Bond
Thinking of getting implant. Have not done it because of the length I
have lost.
50, Straight, I miss women

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:57 am

Jamesbond wrote:You need to see another Dr. One thing that is popular from guys that have had the operation is to use a guy that does a lot of them.
At least talk to him again.
Even if he gives you a direct number I would see another dr anyway.
Get a direct answer how long you would be after
the operation. I saw 2drs
Spoke to 3. 2 measured me told me what size implant they where going to use.
Told me how big I would be after. The 2 said I would be same size.
3 one told his nurse told me he decides in operating room.
He has a great reputation. But I want to know exactly before I sign up.
It depends also on weight. I think the more weight you have on the less you will have in the end.
I am obviously not a dr. I have not got the implant.
I was told an 18cm implant 18cm = 7.087 inches.
I would be about 5 inches.
He told me I would not be disappointed.
He does not use RTE’s.
I have not gotten implant yet so I can not say how right he is.
I thought a 2 inch loss was a bit much. So I talked to a few guys from this site that used him.
They said what he says you will get before operation
is what you get after the operation.
Best of luck
Bond

If you expect your surgeon to give you a definite answer as to how long you will be, you are begging to be lied to. You might better ask the weather man what the weather will be like next Dec 12th... you have a better chance of a factual answer.

Larry

David_Webb

Postby David_Webb » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:18 pm

Larry10625 wrote:

If you expect your surgeon to give you a definite answer as to how long you will be, you are begging to be lied to. You might better ask the weather man what the weather will be like next Dec 12th... you have a better chance of a factual answer.

Larry

+1

As Larry said you are asking for them to lie to you... you state one doctor said he couldn’t give you an answer. Just based on that statement that should be the doctor you choose as he is being straight with you and not just telling you what you want to hear.
New Hampshire, 42, Diagnosed with ED early 20’s. VL Left side, Implanted 7-9-18, Dr. Gross, Titan OTR, 22cm +1 RTE, Penoscrotal.

UTVOLS

Postby UTVOLS » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:16 pm

No way a Dr. can tell what size you will be before he takes a knife to you.
I say run, run, run, to another DR. :evil:
70 y/o married 51 yrs. pills quit working. Implanted 5/21/18 in Nashville by ( Dr. Lowe now retired) AMS 700 LGX 21CM+2CM, RTE's

Rob1954

Postby Rob1954 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:35 am

David_Webb wrote:If they can’t explain that decision

Good luck.

He said he guarantees me I'm not 24cm. "that's a black man's penis". I'm as pale as can be.
ED 20 years. Tried all oral meds to full dose, futile. Injections for a year, disappointing results. Relatively fit, 20 lbs. overweight. Depression. Considering an implant.

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:56 pm

Wow, we've all said dumb things we later regretted, His reply qualifies.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

Return to “Implants”