Happy Customer

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
David_R

Happy Customer

Postby David_R » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:38 pm

After my wife and I made love this morning, she went to shower while I lay naked on my back in bed. I looked down and saw an extremely viral hard cock pointing straight at the ceiling (not a big one but big enough). I lay there sleepily recovering from my big orgasm.

I feel sorry for the guys in here who have had bad experiences with implant and/or doctors, I really do. But I also feel that many if not most of us bionic brothers couldn't be happier with the gift we have been given in an inflatable penile implant inserted by a well-trained and well-skilled urologist.

In my own case I now have back the hard cock that i had when I younger, fully back to my original (pre-prostatectomy) size of 5" length and 5" girth (I used to laugh about how "5 x 5" sounds like a square). It looks natural pointing at the ceiling, it feels wonderful inside my wife etc., my orgasms and arousal are just as powerful, and my wife says that it looks and feels natural.

So I am very thankful to the inventor(s) of the implant, manufacturers, trainers of prosthetic urologists (ones who are trained in implants), and definitely to the urologists who know how they hold our manhood (in many ways) in their hands and who want us to have our full manhood back.

Blessings on all of you, brothers. And best wishes for you guys who are considering an implant. I know from a guy telling me that his getting an implant kept him from a horrible life. And I pray that each and every one of you brothers will find a solution to E.D.

(And as I have in the past, I would be glad to talk with any of you by pm's here at FT, through email, or through phone calls. And I know completely how to keep confidences.)

Smetro

Re: Happy Customer

Postby Smetro » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:43 pm

Well said David :)
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:44 pm

Congrats!!! Yup thank God we live in this day and age. Idk where the hell id be without my implant. Wouldn’t be pretty that’s for sure.

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:48 pm

yup........life is good when sex is good

the implant has made a huge improvement for me in terms of sex, and therefore, for me, a congruent improvement in my overall outlook and happiness with life
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

BadGrandpa

Postby BadGrandpa » Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:29 pm

I had ED before I ever met my wife, we still had a pretty active sex life in the beginning. We got inventive, we made things work. After 29 years of marriage (30 in August) our sex life had dwindled to next to nothing. The past month or so we have been going at it like rabbits. It has not only made me more interested in sex, it has turned my wife into the animal she was when we met. Cant keep her hands off of me. Getting implanted changed me, and it changed my wife too. Couldn't be happier.
49 years old, married 29 years, type 1 diabetic since 12, battling ED since 18. Triple bypass in 2010. AMS 700 Implanted 5/14/18 by Dr Cornell in Houston TX.

David_R

Postby David_R » Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:57 am

So happy for you, Grandpa!

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:49 pm

BadGrandpa wrote:I had ED before I ever met my wife, we still had a pretty active sex life in the beginning. We got inventive, we made things work. After 29 years of marriage (30 in August) our sex life had dwindled to next to nothing. The past month or so we have been going at it like rabbits. It has not only made me more interested in sex, it has turned my wife into the animal she was when we met. Cant keep her hands off of me. Getting implanted changed me, and it changed my wife too. Couldn't be happier.

I couldn't agree more. Before my implant I was lucky to have whatever you wanna call it, once a month or so, but now it is every other day at the least and my wife initiates it just as much as I do. We are very lucky fella's boys. :)

Larry

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:56 pm

David,
Great post. Like you, I have had a great outcome with my implant and feel bad that all guys who get them can't be happy like you and I. I have my sex life back, but it is so much more than that. I am happier than I have been in years.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Return to “Implants”