Floppy head

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
star_of_pramen

Re: Floppy head

Postby star_of_pramen » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:18 pm

Great news, and very quick! I thought you were going to have to wait 6 months for a revision!

Ruktitan wrote:So I have been given a consultation date with a different surgeon for revision on 4th July.
I have already had a private consultation and examination with him but now I am going through the procedures for NHS surgery.
30 yo based in UK. ED for 9Y & complex med history. Tried pills, injections, dorsal vein ligation before implanted with 20cm Titan on 31-May-18. First implant had floppy glans + bad tubing. On 28-Aug-20 underwent a revision to 20cm Titan + 4cm RTEs

Ruktitan

Postby Ruktitan » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:59 pm

star_of_pramen wrote:Great news, and very quick! I thought you were going to have to wait 6 months for a revision!

Ruktitan wrote:So I have been given a consultation date with a different surgeon for revision on 4th July.
I have already had a private consultation and examination with him but now I am going through the procedures for NHS surgery.

The surgery wont be for a few months but as I had to discharge myself from UCLH and then be referred back I have to get the ball rolling again.
29 years old. Suffered with ED since 17. No known cause. First Implanted date 23/3/2018. Cylinders way too short and revised by different surgeon 2019. 22cm titan.
Cylinders still short and now pump is upside down and protruding. Awaiting 3rd revision

Ruktitan

Postby Ruktitan » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:09 pm

So yesterday was the first time that my implanted dick failed me....
Managed to get a girl back after a night out. I pumped up discreetly while she was getting into bed. She kept telling me were not having sex but the foreplay continued. Attempted sex and literally could not get it in. The tip kept bending so much and she was quite tight that it physically could not go on. I have sensation in the glans but i could not feel if its folded or which way it was folding. She got on top of me and tried to put it in herself and she said "your dick is so wiggly" just the words you want to hear after undergoing implant surgery. The only good point to the story is that she was not very hot and I will hopfuly never have to see her again haha.

I also had my appointment with Dr Garaffa on the wednesday and I was in and out of his office within 5 minutes. Walked in. He asked to see my penis. Pulled on the tip and said yes i completely understand. He then left a voicemail to my GP explaining what will be happening and said the cylinders are too short and there is room for more cylinders. I will arrange surgery to remove and reinstall larger cylinders. Job done. So i am now awaiting new surgery dates.
29 years old. Suffered with ED since 17. No known cause. First Implanted date 23/3/2018. Cylinders way too short and revised by different surgeon 2019. 22cm titan.
Cylinders still short and now pump is upside down and protruding. Awaiting 3rd revision

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:18 pm

Ruktitan wrote:So yesterday was the first time that my implanted dick failed me....
Managed to get a girl back after a night out. I pumped up discreetly while she was getting into bed. She kept telling me were not having sex but the foreplay continued. Attempted sex and literally could not get it in. The tip kept bending so much and she was quite tight that it physically could not go on. I have sensation in the glans but i could not feel if its folded or which way it was folding. She got on top of me and tried to put it in herself and she said "your dick is so wiggly" just the words you want to hear after undergoing implant surgery. The only good point to the story is that she was not very hot and I will hopfuly never have to see her again haha.

I also had my appointment with Dr Garaffa on the wednesday and I was in and out of his office within 5 minutes. Walked in. He asked to see my penis. Pulled on the tip and said yes i completely understand. He then left a voicemail to my GP explaining what will be happening and said the cylinders are too short and there is room for more cylinders. I will arrange surgery to remove and reinstall larger cylinders. Job done. So i am now awaiting new surgery dates.

On your behalf, I am relieved. Congratulations on getting through the bureaucratic barriers.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:18 am

Brother,
Glad your getting this fixed. To bad there are incompetent surgeons out there. Keep warning others to avoid this butcher.
donnie1954@mail.com
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

star_of_pramen

Postby star_of_pramen » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:54 pm

"The only good point to the story is that she was not very hot and I will hopfuly never have to see her again haha".....haha love that.

In all seriousness, I had sex with my girlfriend for the first time at the weekend and the although I could get it in with her on top, I had to tell her to let me do it so that I could properly hold the head in place. I like you also have sensation in the glans but it is impossible to tell which way it is folding unless you can see it and manipulate it yourself. I am booked in to see Dr Ralph privately on the 31st July and hopefully will do the same process as you to get re-referred as an NHS patient

Ruktitan wrote:So yesterday was the first time that my implanted dick failed me....

30 yo based in UK. ED for 9Y & complex med history. Tried pills, injections, dorsal vein ligation before implanted with 20cm Titan on 31-May-18. First implant had floppy glans + bad tubing. On 28-Aug-20 underwent a revision to 20cm Titan + 4cm RTEs

Ruktitan

Postby Ruktitan » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:21 am

star_of_pramen wrote:"The only good point to the story is that she was not very hot and I will hopfuly never have to see her again haha".....haha love that.

In all seriousness, I had sex with my girlfriend for the first time at the weekend and the although I could get it in with her on top, I had to tell her to let me do it so that I could properly hold the head in place. I like you also have sensation in the glans but it is impossible to tell which way it is folding unless you can see it and manipulate it yourself. I am booked in to see Dr Ralph privately on the 31st July and hopefully will do the same process as you to get re-referred as an NHS patient

How was the sex? Did your girlfriend comment on it? Im curious to know.

DNQ231

Postby DNQ231 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:05 am

Who did your surgery?
Born in 1996. Coloplast Titan Touch implanted July 2018.

Millerpa15

Postby Millerpa15 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:23 am

This scares the crap out of me. Anyone know if Dr. Brock does a good job? lol I haven't seen too much about him on here (I'm from Ottawa, Canada and I think he's the closest). I wonder if it's worth it to spend the extra money to go to someone like Dr. Eid just to make sure you don't get screwed over. Sorry I shouldn't distract from your topic, I'm really sorry this happened to you, but it's great that you've got a doctor to fix it! I'm not gonna lie I actually laughed a lot reading this, sometimes you gotta find humour in shit like this or it'll ruin you. On the bright side, apart from the floppy head your dick looks good (no homo :lol: )! All the best man!
33 years old. ED for 10 years after a sex accident. Trimix injections worked for a short period of time before losing their effectiveness. Receiving shockwave therapy from Dr. Anthony Bella. Starting to think an implant is unavoidable.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:27 am

Ruktitan,
My heart broke for you when you told us how the excuse for a Surgeon fucked you up. It was houmorous but so sad about trying to fuck. Get it fixed man. Life is too short. Keep us posted. Prayers.
Millerpa15,
Never apologize for getting a little off topic. My threads get 'kidnapped' all the time. It doesn't bother me a bit. Frank Talk is for conversation, encouragement, and support for our brothers battling this disease from hell known as ED. We are here for you 24-7. Find a competent surgeon. Ask tons of questions. Use your gut feelings and ask about him. I used a local Urologist and my results were fantastic! Soon implanted for 2 years. My life has changed (in so many ways) forever!
donnie1954@mail.com
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Return to “Implants”