What To Do? You Like Erotic Sex and Your Wife is Plain Vanilla

There is more to sex than an erect penis. How do you maintain your sexuality both for yourself and for your partner? What techniques do you use to give both of you a great, satisfying sex life? How do you explore your own body and sexuality now that the rules have changed?
RobertL

Re: What To Do? You Like Erotic Sex and Your Wife is Plain Vanilla

Postby RobertL » Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:11 pm

Hello Cigar56,
Sometimes when there’s a large libido mismatch, the less-interested partner might be willing to consider opening up the marriage in some defined way —allowing the more-interested partner to have sex outside the marriage by mutual agreement, maybe within agreed limits, without deception or cheating. It can be a difficult topic to raise, but might be worth considering. Sometimes the less-interested partner loves the spouse enough, and is flexible enough, to tolerate or even to value the spouse’s happiness along these lines.
RobertL
Coloplast Titan 20cm installed by Dr. Eid June 2018. 68yo, ED progressive over past 2 years. Still healing; very satisfied with results so far.

Cigar56

Postby Cigar56 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:11 pm

Thanks RobertL,

Actually, what you descibe is pretty much where we are, although we don't discuss. I think she is fine with me engaging in ocassional services from discreet "paid professionals," but she draws the line at getting involved emotionally. Not a bad tradeoff. :D
I've tried everything -- pills, injections pumps -- and now I am at the final frontier.

backup2014

Postby backup2014 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:18 pm

Speaking of Kinky sex verses Perverted sex. I explained that to my wife the other day, when she called me a pervert. She stated the only reason I wasn't perverted was that I couldn't run fast enough to catch the chicken. Couldn't argue with that.
73, Married to my childhood sweetheart, retired. Implant Dec 2014 Dr. Dean Knoll Nashville TN, RPS March 2014. Implant failure July 2017 Revision Oct 2017, First Implant AMS 700 LGX 19CM, Revision AMS 700 MS 21CM. Feel free to PM me anytime.

David_R

Postby David_R » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:35 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

TheNordic

Postby TheNordic » Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:57 am

My wife and I are "swingers" and we enjoy a good variety of sexual partners - together and individually. It's truly, the best of all worlds and I could not ask for more. Her sex drive has waned somewhat in the last couple of years with menopause, but with good communication, we have become closer and good with each others sexual proclivities.

It might be a make or break situation, but you need to discuss such matters being direct with your wife - but you never know unless you try. There are way too many unhappy men in a sexless or uninspired sexual relationship and women too, with their sexless men who would love to cure what ails you. Most are otherwise, happy with their current mate and just needing that FWB outlet ...

My only mistake was NOT having these conversations with previous relationships earlier in life. But better late than never !!
60 yrs. Testosterone injections bi-weekly. Use Trimix, Edex or Caverject. (prefer Trimix). Pumping regimen since July 2018. My Trimix prescription is T-50(0.3) / PGE-40(0.15) / LIDO (0.1). (or Papaverine-phentolamine-pge1 22-0.8mg-8 Mcg/ml Inj).

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:10 pm

If there was a word plainer than Vanilla, it would fit my wife. While she enjoys sex, fucking and oral on her. Her skills on me are pathetic. If she would even try to please me or tell me how great what I am doing to her feels, I would want sex more often. Instead it gets boring and a duty. I need sex to be erotic and exciting. Hell, even, that feels so good would be nice to hear.
donnie1954@mail.com
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Reggieman

Postby Reggieman » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:06 pm

Donnie1954-You're singing my song Donnie. Same experience.
Retired. R.P. 2016. Bilateral nerve sparing surgery. Now use .15cc of Bimix twice weekly & anorgasmia, moderately incontinent. Wife no longer interested so go solo with Electro-stim using Erostek ET-312. Now am Type 2 diabetic.

TheNordic

Postby TheNordic » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:14 pm

Gentlemen: This leaves you only 3 choices. Pick one.

1. Do nothing and be unsatisfied or miserable.

2. Cheat and do things behind her back and hope you don't get caught.

3. Be upfront and honest. A few women may join you. A few may allow you to do things on your own. Others, unfortunately, learning of this revelation could prove to be a deal or marriage / relationship breaker.
60 yrs. Testosterone injections bi-weekly. Use Trimix, Edex or Caverject. (prefer Trimix). Pumping regimen since July 2018. My Trimix prescription is T-50(0.3) / PGE-40(0.15) / LIDO (0.1). (or Papaverine-phentolamine-pge1 22-0.8mg-8 Mcg/ml Inj).

newtoed

Postby newtoed » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:07 pm

Knowing what I know today I would have done the third option when I was married. But a bad sexual relationship ritually castrates the man so we don’t kave the balls to get what we want and afraid to sacrifice our marriage.

If communication didn’t work I would cheat, but keep the family together. Unfortunately at that time I didn’t have the knowledge and the courage to cheat.

My second wife was 22 when I met her and was terrific at sex for about 4 years. During my cancer treatment she couldn’t handle the collateral damage and left me emotionally. She didn’t respond to me sexually even though she did her duty. That wasn’t good enough for me and after 10 months of trying I left her and divorced her. By then I knew I can get other women and I dated like crazy.

Now I date the best woman in my life. She is half my age and amazing at sex and everything else. She is smart, cooks, cleans, sucks and swallows. But if she fails to keep doing these I’ll leave her in a heartbeat.

I don’t have too many years left to waste on vanilla life. I want to get anything I want and that’s it!
All the best!
Age 54, Single, Los Angeles. Stage 2 rectal cancer in 2013. Radiation, surgery, chemo. In remission for 5 years. Some ED before cancer, complete since. 2-3 units of Trimix 40/30/2 2-3 times a week since Feb/2017 with great success!

Cigar56

Postby Cigar56 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:40 pm

TheNordic wrote:Gentlemen: This leaves you only 3 choices. Pick one.

1. Do nothing and be unsatisfied or miserable.

2. Cheat and do things behind her back and hope you don't get caught.

3. Be upfront and honest. A few women may join you. A few may allow you to do things on your own. Others, unfortunately, learning of this revelation could prove to be a deal or marriage / relationship breaker.

I've chosen No. 3 (sort of). I am sure she knows I am getting some here and there, but we never discuss it. I travel a fair amount, including internationally, so that's my outlet. I should change this headline to say my wife "was" vanilla. Her interest in sex has declined to the point where we have had sex only twice in the last two years. Everything else is great, but my sex drive is still very high, so I do what I have to do.
I've tried everything -- pills, injections pumps -- and now I am at the final frontier.

Return to “Sexuality 2.0”