how much has it improved you over all?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
David_R

Re: how much has it improved you over all?

Postby David_R » Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:14 pm

Donnie2016 wrote:My AMS looks completely like a dick that isn't implanted only MUCH larger. The wonderful advantage of an implant!
donnie1954@mail.com

:D +1

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:55 pm

This is a great thread.

How much has it improved my life? A lot!

After my prostatectomy, I had a limp little dick that liked to hide inside. And I had the self confidence and self esteem of a ... I don't know what, because I basically had none. And the prospect of never fucking again was very depressing. I have had major depression for years (helped immensely by meds) and the ED / depression turned into a vicious cycle for me.

Fortunately, I always had hope. Not that my dick would someday magically come back to life; I had been researching on line and "lurking" around Frank Talk even before my prostatectomy, and therefore I knew that -- drastic though it may be -- the was potential to get a functioning dick again. I sort of knew all along that this is where I'd end up.

Well, now I have one. Is it different? Absolutely. Is it wonderful compared to what I had? Absolutely. Do I have a different outlook on life? Yes. It's actually pretty amazing how much of our self-identity comes from our dick (at least in my case, but I think I'm nowhere near the exception).

So, how much has it improved my life? A shitload! Sometimes I wish I had been born with an implant.

Bob
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

BillyBobTMS

Postby BillyBobTMS » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:41 pm

David_R wrote:
Donnie2016 wrote:My AMS looks completely like a dick that isn't implanted only MUCH larger. The wonderful advantage of an implant!
donnie1954@mail.com

:D +1

That is enough incentive right there! Add sex to that, and how can it be resisted?

BillyBobTMS

Postby BillyBobTMS » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:44 pm

radioradio wrote:This is a great thread.

How much has it improved my life? A lot!

After my prostatectomy, I had a limp little dick that liked to hide inside. And I had the self confidence and self esteem of a ... I don't know what, because I basically had none. And the prospect of never fucking again was very depressing. I have had major depression for years (helped immensely by meds) and the ED / depression turned into a vicious cycle for me.

Fortunately, I always had hope. Not that my dick would someday magically come back to life; I had been researching on line and "lurking" around Frank Talk even before my prostatectomy, and therefore I knew that -- drastic though it may be -- the was potential to get a functioning dick again. I sort of knew all along that this is where I'd end up.

Well, now I have one. Is it different? Absolutely. Is it wonderful compared to what I had? Absolutely. Do I have a different outlook on life? Yes. It's actually pretty amazing how much of our self-identity comes from our dick (at least in my case, but I think I'm nowhere near the exception).

So, how much has it improved my life? A shitload! Sometimes I wish I had been born with an implant.

Bob

This is a great thread! I am so glad I started it, because it has been great and super helpful for me! I share your prostatectomy experience almost exactly! The "improved my life a shitload" seems to be a pretty common experience!

rancherejim

Postby rancherejim » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:45 pm

Well mine looks completely different. I used to be maybe 3" ( now it's closer to 6") in the locker room of course I always tried to hide from everyone else. If the pool water was cold it shrunk even more. I heard the term shrinky dink on more than one occasion. Not sure if they were talking about me but I felt as though they were. Now if I ever go in a locker room again I can maybe show off a little. I don't think it will shrink in cold water any more. I'm gonna have to try it and see.
My FWB just drove up so maybe I will get to use it again tonight.
77 years old, married 58 years. Had ED for the last 10 years or so.
May 2nd, 2018 Coloplast Titan implanted, 24cm with 1cm RTE's. All went well so far.

David_R

Postby David_R » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:44 pm

A nice side benefit to having an implant is that it does not shrink up in the cold. :D

Return to “Implants”