Nudity.

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Happy Toy

Re: Nudity.

Postby Happy Toy » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:01 pm

Greg1956 wrote:I was raised in a household where nudity was non-existent. I have a brother who is a year and a half older than me and after I was maybe five or so my mom sort of kept us separated while bathing, dressing, etc. I happened to see him nude when I was in 7th grade and our gym classes were the same period and we were in the communal showers together. Once I got to that age where we had to take showers with all the other guys, I lost my inhibitions about that form of nudity.

When I was in my first year of college I saw a flyer saying the art department needed nude models. I was kind of petrified by the thought of it, but had to pay my own way through school and the pay was superior to any other job I could get so I applied and got it. I was nearly physically ill the first time I had to strip down and then get up on the model stand, positioned in the middle of the room, in front of a co-ed class of about 20 students and a female instructor. To top it off it was the school I was a student at and I was nude in front of fellow students and friends. I ended up getting an erection to top it off. I was mortified. The instructor was kind enough to get me in a pose where it was not on full display. Looking back on that day it was maybe the best thing that ever could have happened to me. After that it was like nothing could get worse and everyone had seen my junk so I felt liberated. Even more liberating wasehen my mom came to the college to see a show where some of my art was on display, but she also saw quite a few drawings and paintings I had posed for in all my nude glory.

I also had my first nude beach experience around that time. It became very apparent that nudity was simply about freedom, not sex. I saw entire families, including kids, parents and grandparents nude together.

Up until I was in my 30’s I had always had male doctors and nurses were never present when I had to strip down for my annual physicals, etc. Generally, at those times I was just asked to pull my underwear down for that quick “turn your head and cough” moment. Then, due to a new insurance plan I had to change Primary Care Physicians. When I went for my annual physical I was asked to completely undress and put on a very short paper gown. When I was in the gown there was a knock on the door and the doctor and female nurse entered. I was asked to get on the exam table and lay back. My junk was fully exposed. Then I was asked to pull the top part down to expose my chest so all that was left was bunched up covering my stomach. As the doctor examined me he told the nurse what notes to write down so she was pretty well occupied, but kept taking glances at me. Finally the doctor asked me to stand and took the paper gown away. After checking my junk very thoroughly, he then had me do balancing exercises, walk back and forth in the room to check posture and gate, etc. I think it was the first time I was grateful I had ED and troubles getting an erection.

As my ED got worse I had many more interactions where females saw me nude, touched my junk, etc. after a while I lost any concern over woman seeing or touching me, knowing they were medical professionals and to them I was just a part of their job. I had surgery for a Variocele on my testicle and before I was sedated a pretty young female nurse scrubbed my genitals. Although I had ED when I was flat on my back I still got strong erections at that time and I felt it happening. I told her I was sorry and she told me it was nothing to be ashamed of and it happened fairly often.

When I had Prostate Cancer I ended up having a Prostatectomy. After surgery I was in a room overnight and female nurses kept coming in to check catheter and empty the bag. The next morning when the doctor came in he had three females and two males with him who were med students and asked if I minded if they were there when he examined me. By that time it was like I had been exposed so much it didn’t matter.

Over the years I continued nude modeling. One of my favorite modeling jobs ever was as a model for an outdoor body painting event in a high traffic tourist area in San Francisco. I was assigned a position on a raised platform right out in front, with everyone at eye level to my junk. My face wasthe last thing painted so I was pretty much exposed for four hours and an estimated 10,000 people saw me and a few other models nude. After we were all painted we had a nude “parade” all over Fisherman’s Wharf. I’ve had other jobs where I am the only one nude in front of a couple hundred people who are fully dressed.

I have read comments in other threads here from men who don’t care to see other guys naked. That isn’t what it’s all about. Being nude with others, whether it’s all men or both men and women is all about body acceptance, freedom, and liberation. Once you get comfortable in your own skin you see we are all just people and it eliminates all of the crap about who has the best car, clothes, etc.

Greg

Greg, I have seen some of your nude pictures on this site and you are blessed with a nice "package". Me not so much, very much a grower, and only one testicle, so have always been very bashful about being nude in front of other people, ie. common showers, or locker rooms etc. Doctors aren't as much of an issue, but still unconformable. I know it is just me but one of the things I am looking forward to with my implant is having a better looking flaccid size, I hope. Even to pee I have to "dig it out". Erect I am OK with it, 5.5" and a very large girth, over 6.5", but flaccid it sucks! I love being nude, just not around others.
Andy
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:27 am

andywalther wrote:
Greg1956 wrote:I was raised in a household where nudity was non-existent. I have a brother who is a year and a half older than me and after I was maybe five or so my mom sort of kept us separated while bathing, dressing, etc. I happened to see him nude when I was in 7th grade and our gym classes were the same period and we were in the communal showers together. Once I got to that age where we had to take showers with all the other guys, I lost my inhibitions about that form of nudity.

When I was in my first year of college I saw a flyer saying the art department needed nude models. I was kind of petrified by the thought of it, but had to pay my own way through school and the pay was superior to any other job I could get so I applied and got it. I was nearly physically ill the first time I had to strip down and then get up on the model stand, positioned in the middle of the room, in front of a co-ed class of about 20 students and a female instructor. To top it off it was the school I was a student at and I was nude in front of fellow students and friends. I ended up getting an erection to top it off. I was mortified. The instructor was kind enough to get me in a pose where it was not on full display. Looking back on that day it was maybe the best thing that ever could have happened to me. After that it was like nothing could get worse and everyone had seen my junk so I felt liberated. Even more liberating wasehen my mom came to the college to see a show where some of my art was on display, but she also saw quite a few drawings and paintings I had posed for in all my nude glory.

I also had my first nude beach experience around that time. It became very apparent that nudity was simply about freedom, not sex. I saw entire families, including kids, parents and grandparents nude together.

Up until I was in my 30’s I had always had male doctors and nurses were never present when I had to strip down for my annual physicals, etc. Generally, at those times I was just asked to pull my underwear down for that quick “turn your head and cough” moment. Then, due to a new insurance plan I had to change Primary Care Physicians. When I went for my annual physical I was asked to completely undress and put on a very short paper gown. When I was in the gown there was a knock on the door and the doctor and female nurse entered. I was asked to get on the exam table and lay back. My junk was fully exposed. Then I was asked to pull the top part down to expose my chest so all that was left was bunched up covering my stomach. As the doctor examined me he told the nurse what notes to write down so she was pretty well occupied, but kept taking glances at me. Finally the doctor asked me to stand and took the paper gown away. After checking my junk very thoroughly, he then had me do balancing exercises, walk back and forth in the room to check posture and gate, etc. I think it was the first time I was grateful I had ED and troubles getting an erection.

As my ED got worse I had many more interactions where females saw me nude, touched my junk, etc. after a while I lost any concern over woman seeing or touching me, knowing they were medical professionals and to them I was just a part of their job. I had surgery for a Variocele on my testicle and before I was sedated a pretty young female nurse scrubbed my genitals. Although I had ED when I was flat on my back I still got strong erections at that time and I felt it happening. I told her I was sorry and she told me it was nothing to be ashamed of and it happened fairly often.

When I had Prostate Cancer I ended up having a Prostatectomy. After surgery I was in a room overnight and female nurses kept coming in to check catheter and empty the bag. The next morning when the doctor came in he had three females and two males with him who were med students and asked if I minded if they were there when he examined me. By that time it was like I had been exposed so much it didn’t matter.

Over the years I continued nude modeling. One of my favorite modeling jobs ever was as a model for an outdoor body painting event in a high traffic tourist area in San Francisco. I was assigned a position on a raised platform right out in front, with everyone at eye level to my junk. My face wasthe last thing painted so I was pretty much exposed for four hours and an estimated 10,000 people saw me and a few other models nude. After we were all painted we had a nude “parade” all over Fisherman’s Wharf. I’ve had other jobs where I am the only one nude in front of a couple hundred people who are fully dressed.

I have read comments in other threads here from men who don’t care to see other guys naked. That isn’t what it’s all about. Being nude with others, whether it’s all men or both men and women is all about body acceptance, freedom, and liberation. Once you get comfortable in your own skin you see we are all just people and it eliminates all of the crap about who has the best car, clothes, etc.

Greg

Greg, I have seen some of your nude pictures on this site and you are blessed with a nice "package". Me not so much, very much a grower, and only one testicle, so have always been very bashful about being nude in front of other people, ie. common showers, or locker rooms etc. Doctors aren't as much of an issue, but still unconformable. I know it is just me but one of the things I am looking forward to with my implant is having a better looking flaccid size, I hope. Even to pee I have to "dig it out". Erect I am OK with it, 5.5" and a very large girth, over 6.5", but flaccid it sucks! I love being nude, just not around others.
Andy

Andy,
I feel lucky that my dick was above average during my school years when we had gym class with communal showers afterwards. It gave me a sense of ease about nudity. However, after my prostate was removed my penis retracted and often looked like a foreskin without a shaft. Although I was not happy about it, I continued going to the gym where I wear a speedo to swim laps and shower in an open shower room. I also kept on modeling for artists and art classes. I took some power from within to do it, but I did. I was of the mindset that penis size is pretty much beyond our control so it is nothing to be ashamed of. I became accustomed to being seen that wayang got pretty comfortable. In the gym locker room one time there was a dad with two young boys right by my locker. We were all undressing at the same time. I had just been in the pool and it looked like my penis had been removed. One of the boys looked at me and asked his dad (probably 6" flaccid) why I didn't have a pee pee. The dad was mortified and apologized. Then in the showers my penis popped back out and was about 2". The dad and boys came in and the same little boy told his "look dad that man does have a little pee pee."

My point is I do understand your sensitivity about being nude in front of others. I have been to nude beaches often and there are many men there with small penises. It is really a non-issue for most. If you enjoy nudity you shouldn't let it prevent you from doing anything you want to do.
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:08 am

andywalther wrote:

Greg

Andy

Andy; That is my story exactly. I thought things were going to change after my implant and liposuction but, despite the doctor removing 25ml of fat with liposuction, it really made very little difference. I thought I would feel a lot better about myself after my surgeons were done with me... I had great surgeons who did a great job with what they did, the problem is that the things I want done are "cosmetic" and therefore I need a private plastic surgeon and have to pay for it myself :(

Larry

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:17 am

Greg1956 wrote:
andywalther wrote:

Greg

Andy

Andy,
I feel lucky that my dick was above average during my school years when we had gym class with communal showers afterwards. It gave me a sense of ease about nudity. However, after my prostate was removed my penis retracted and often looked like a foreskin without a shaft. Although I was not happy about it, I continued going to the gym where I wear a speedo to swim laps and shower in an open shower room. I also kept on modeling for artists and art classes. I took some power from within to do it, but I did. I was of the mindset that penis size is pretty much beyond our control so it is nothing to be ashamed of. I became accustomed to being seen that wayang got pretty comfortable. In the gym locker room one time there was a dad with two young boys right by my locker. We were all undressing at the same time. I had just been in the pool and it looked like my penis had been removed. One of the boys looked at me and asked his dad (probably 6" flaccid) why I didn't have a pee pee. The dad was mortified and apologized. Then in the showers my penis popped back out and was about 2". The dad and boys came in and the same little boy told his "look dad that man does have a little pee pee."

My point is I do understand your sensitivity about being nude in front of others. I have been to nude beaches often and there are many men there with small penises. It is really a non-issue for most. If you enjoy nudity you shouldn't let it prevent you from doing anything you want to do.

Greg; While I really do understand what you are saying and, I don't think I blame myself, the fact that I have more than 2" of penis inside me from 3 botched circumcisions leaving not a lot outside and then hidden again by a fairly large suprapubic fat pad that even losing 40lbs didn't fix, I would have been mortified when the little brat made the comment about no pee pee and then little pee pee (I hope the little snot grows up with micro penis). After reading that story, I have even more admiration for you... I couldn't have done what you do. My wife is happy with what I have but, for whatever reason, I just can't get over it. Not a day goes by where I am not either researching it or thinking about it. It is consuming my life and I HATE it. Congratulations to you. Are any of the paintings done of you able to be seen on the net? Are any of them any good?

Larry

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:54 am

Larry,
I truly do understand your views and frustrations. I think growing up with above average penis size and empathadizing with the guys who got teased helped me when my penis shrank after my Prostate was removed. I get how you are more self-conscious when you never had it. Our society is so focused on the size of dicks and boobs and it puts a lot of pressure on those who don’t have the big size.

The only place I post art I have posed for is on a modeling site where models and artists network to get work. I do see pix of me other people have posted, but it is very random. Some of the art is great and some by beginning artists make me laugh and wonder why I even posed because it has no resemblance to me.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Happy Toy

Postby Happy Toy » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:53 am

Greg1956 wrote:Larry,
I truly do understand your views and frustrations. I think growing up with above average penis size and empathadizing with the guys who got teased helped me when my penis shrank after my Prostate was removed. I get how you are more self-conscious when you never had it. Our society is so focused on the size of dicks and boobs and it puts a lot of pressure on those who don’t have the big size.

The only place I post art I have posed for is on a modeling site where models and artists network to get work. I do see pix of me other people have posted, but it is very random. Some of the art is great and some by beginning artists make me laugh and wonder why I even posed because it has no resemblance to me.

Greg

Thanks for the pepp talk guys. This is what I'm talking about, right side, no testicle:
005.JPG
005.JPG (800.15 KiB) Viewed 1910 times
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

Happy Toy

Postby Happy Toy » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:54 am

andywalther wrote:

Greg

Thanks for the pepp talk guys. This is what I'm talking about, right side, no testicle, this is where the pump will go. 005.JPG

Happy Toy

Postby Happy Toy » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:18 pm

andywalther wrote:
andywalther wrote:

Greg

Thanks for the pepp talk guys. This is what I'm talking about, right side, no testicle, this is where the pump will go. 005.JPG

I know, if I would lose some tummy that would help, but it was much the same when I was young and slim, and I was! Then I got married and within a year went from 145 lbs. to 175 and was 6 ft. tall. Now I am 215lbs, and 5'8" tall. Like to say that I shrank and it ended up in my middle :lol: . Here is another shot head on showing my ball sack and left testicle:
001.JPG
001.JPG (801.47 KiB) Viewed 1903 times

Cajun Jeff

Postby Cajun Jeff » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:13 pm

That is what mine wants to do after my prostate surgery. Dr never mentioned that before surgery either.
68 years old, Married 48 years. Prostate Cancer surgery 11 years ago. Tried Pills, VED, moved to injections (EdEx) for past 6 years. Implanted with AMS 700 LGX by Dr Hellstrom in New Orleans at Tulane Medical. 1/13/20

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:17 pm

andywalther wrote:

Greg

Andy

OMG Andy, I think you are my twin. This is the exact same thing I told Greg yesterday (or the day before). I have posted a couple of nude pelvic area photos to show severe swelling and bruising but I had to work up the courage to post them and then seconds after I pushed the submit button, I had to fight the urge to delete my post. :(

Larry

Return to “General Discussion”