how much has it improved you over all?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Larry10625

Re: how much has it improved you over all?

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:00 am

rancherejim wrote:I haven't got to use mine yet. My 6 week post-op appointment coming next week. Just received a e-mail from my Dr. this morning telling me not to use it until then even thought I'm feeling really good and able to use it. I read on here that some of you were able to test it out at three weeks but I have to wait till 6 weeks, boo hoo. Am so looking forward to my first time. I'll probably have a heart attack. Always said I want to die on top of a beautiful woman.
I haven't heard anyone say anything about the scrotum getting sore from pumping. I've just been pushing on mine for the last few days just to get the feel of things, and my scrotum is pretty sore. What happens when you start cycling full bore every day? How long before the scrotum gets used to that manipulation?

I think that some doctors use different techniques which makes it possible to have sex at 3 weeks... also, it's safer for prevention of infection. You will just love test driving you new implant... You might wanna try it in the daytime or else your neighbors may think there's a wolf in the hood.. :D

Larry

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:14 am

I wondered about that too. That key chain pump looks like a pineapple. At first you are will to deal with the discomfort as your scrotum is very tender. Squeezing that pump through your sack is enduring but a dick that works is worth it. It does toughen up and now there is no pain squeezing that bulb. It does take squeezing it a lot and time and patience. Now, it just feels good watching your dick grow again.
Donnie
Can I get a witness?
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

BillyBobTMS

Postby BillyBobTMS » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:50 am

Thanks for all the replies, everyone! This ha proven to be a really encouraging thread, very helpful for the things I want to know.

I got side tracked on contacting a doctor for a pump when I stumbled onto info about pretty new techniques of P (Priapus) shot, and or stem cell injections, with or without shock wave therapy(Gainswave, same technique used to break up kidney stones but much lower intensity).

I was at first very enthused about the possibilities of this, and shocked that I did not already know about it, considering how many docs and even nurse practitioners are providing it all over the country. It occurred to me that even if I did not get adequate results and still needed the pump, it might be beneficial to have the treatments before hand since improved sensitivity was one of the claims, as well as a little growth and of course improved function. This is also available for women.

I found plenty of testimonials from the customers supplied by the folks selling the service, but almost nothing at an relatively unbiased source like FT. I only found 1 report here, over in the "general discussion" section. The guy had 3 treatments and no results, so now I'm not so sure it is worth bothering with and maybe I should just get th ball rolling with the pump. Certainly the posts in this thread are super encouraging for me to go through the surgery, but if I could confirm there was some real advantage to these newer treatments I think it would be worth it to at least have those done first. But like I said, except from people provided by the docs who sell the service, I am seeing almost nothing. Just the one which is negative, although I don't think he used the Gainswave, just the shots. It is over in the general section under "stem cells". Wish could hear from larger # of guys who have tried it. I don't want to slow down my march towards the pump needlessly, but it sure did look promising. Still does except for the one report here with zero results.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:45 am

Donnie2016 wrote:I wondered about that too. That key chain pump looks like a pineapple. At first you are will to deal with the discomfort as your scrotum is very tender. Squeezing that pump through your sack is enduring but a dick that works is worth it. It does toughen up and now there is no pain squeezing that bulb. It does take squeezing it a lot and time and patience. Now, it just feels good watching your dick grow again.
Donnie
Can I get a witness?

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D

Larry

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:54 am

BillyBobTMS wrote:Thanks for all the replies, everyone! This ha proven to be a really encouraging thread, very helpful for the things I want to know.

I got side tracked on contacting a doctor for a pump when I stumbled onto info about pretty new techniques of P (Priapus) shot, and or stem cell injections, with or without shock wave therapy(Gainswave, same technique used to break up kidney stones but much lower intensity).

I was at first very enthused about the possibilities of this, and shocked that I did not already know about it, considering how many docs and even nurse practitioners are providing it all over the country. It occurred to me that even if I did not get adequate results and still needed the pump, it might be beneficial to have the treatments before hand since improved sensitivity was one of the claims, as well as a little growth and of course improved function. This is also available for women.

I found plenty of testimonials from the customers supplied by the folks selling the service, but almost nothing at an relatively unbiased source like FT. I only found 1 report here, over in the "general discussion" section. The guy had 3 treatments and no results, so now I'm not so sure it is worth bothering with and maybe I should just get th ball rolling with the pump. Certainly the posts in this thread are super encouraging for me to go through the surgery, but if I could confirm there was some real advantage to these newer treatments I think it would be worth it to at least have those done first. But like I said, except from people provided by the docs who sell the service, I am seeing almost nothing. Just the one which is negative, although I don't think he used the Gainswave, just the shots. It is over in the general section under "stem cells". Wish could hear from larger # of guys who have tried it. I don't want to slow down my march towards the pump needlessly, but it sure did look promising. Still does except for the one report here with zero results.

Ya know Billy, I am 100% positive that someday they will find a cure for ED but, the problem is WHEN. Would I have liked to use my own dick??? maybe,,, (my premature ejaculation was also fixed by the implant) but, would I like to go day after miserable day without sex, waiting for that day to come??? HELL NO!! Just git er done. :)

Larry

newtoed

Postby newtoed » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:32 am

I tried the Pryapus shot 3 times for $1500, but zero improvement unfortunately. Now I use a drop of Trimix with incredible success.
Age 54, Single, Los Angeles. Stage 2 rectal cancer in 2013. Radiation, surgery, chemo. In remission for 5 years. Some ED before cancer, complete since. 2-3 units of Trimix 40/30/2 2-3 times a week since Feb/2017 with great success!

BillyBobTMS

Postby BillyBobTMS » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:46 pm

Larry10625 wrote:
BillyBobTMS wrote:Thanks for all the replies, everyone! This ha proven to be a really encouraging thread, very helpful for the things I want to know.

Ya know Billy, I am 100% positive that someday they will find a cure for ED but, the problem is WHEN. Would I have liked to use my own dick??? maybe,,, (my premature ejaculation was also fixed by the implant) but, would I like to go day after miserable day without sex, waiting for that day to come??? HELL NO!! Just git er done. :)

Larry

Larry, I think you are right, though if I saw some good evidence for significant benefit from the shots and/or shockwave, I think I would have to try it, even if I stil lended up with a pump. But, I'mnot really seeing that evidence, so git er done!

newtoed wrote:I tried the Pryapus shot 3 times for $1500, but zero improvement unfortunately. Now I use a drop of Trimix with incredible success.
Yep, Newtoed, I think it was your post I saw elsewhere. If Trimix is helping you that much, but P shots did zip, then it seems certain the shots would not help me much, since I never had much success with the Trimix. But I did get a lot of discomfort.

Minnesota

Postby Minnesota » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:24 am

Fucking life-changing. Yes, swearing is necessary to get the point across.

My implant gave me the missing piece of my life, my relationships, my passion, my fantasies, my love, and my confidence... to name a few.
Diagnosed with ED at age of 19, Implanted with Coloplast Titan at age 20. Now 34 (2023)
Titan failed 09/2020, replaced on 10/2/2020 by Kolher @ Mayo Clinic in Minnesota

mr.skin

Postby mr.skin » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:35 am

I am so glad, you got back Minessota.

You were the first of the younger guys here, and as I am about to be implanted in 6 weeks, I hope you can updatenon your situation.

Thank you!
ED since 2012
nothing works properly

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:00 am

mr. skin,
Congratulations on scheduling your implant. Your life will be changed forever. Read the Implant journals, mine, Quincy' and many others. You will find them quite informative and at times quiet entertaining.
donnie1954@mail.com
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Return to “Implants”