Robert66

Re: Testosterone shots.

Postby Robert66 » Sat May 26, 2018 7:03 am

thanks larry the gel has done 0 after one month
edex and tri mix 45/1/27 26 units

Bionicrocketman

Postby Bionicrocketman » Sat May 26, 2018 3:47 pm

Hey Larry I know what you mean. My Androgel quit work slowly until my libido went to zero. So now I'm on the shots. I stayed away from the shots because I just don't like needles. But now I love the shots. Bring it on. I use Cypionate every two weeks. My libido is way up to the point that I smile when I see my wife's mouth make that round circle shape when she says no my pussy needs some rest. Bionicrocketman.
70yrs. Implant AMS LGX 18cm 4cm tips. 2-26-14. Implant installed because of fracture.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sat May 26, 2018 6:17 pm

Bionicrocketman wrote:Hey Larry I know what you mean. My Androgel quit work slowly until my libido went to zero. So now I'm on the shots. I stayed away from the shots because I just don't like needles. But now I love the shots. Bring it on. I use Cypionate every two weeks. My libido is way up to the point that I smile when I see my wife's mouth make that round circle shape when she says no my pussy needs some rest. Bionicrocketman.

It's weird... before my implant my wife hardly ever gave me head but now, I get head EVERY time and every second or third time she lets me cum in her mouth... she spits it out but hey, I'll take it. :D

Larry

Bionicrocketman

Postby Bionicrocketman » Sun May 27, 2018 9:44 pm

Larry it sounds like your a lucky lucky man. It is weird how things make a about face. My wife before my implant would give me head everyday some times when we were traveling in the car. Not the safest thing to do but what a rush. Anyway when my libido made the drop to zero my wife let her's drop probably to survive the frustration. Now she is no longer interested in giving head except for the one or two minute lick to set the mood. So her libido is still down my libido with the shots is thru the roof. A little more than she can handle. But there is hope from some of the things she talks about maybe her libido will go back up. But with the implant and shots when things change I'll be ready. Like you said it's weird. Bionicrocketman.
70yrs. Implant AMS LGX 18cm 4cm tips. 2-26-14. Implant installed because of fracture.

Robert66

Postby Robert66 » Wed May 30, 2018 7:48 am

Bionicrocketman wrote:Hey Larry I know what you mean. My Androgel quit work slowly until my libido went to zero. So now I'm on the shots. I stayed away from the shots because I just don't like needles. But now I love the shots. Bring it on. I use Cypionate every two weeks. My libido is way up to the point that I smile when I see my wife's mouth make that round circle shape when she says no my pussy needs some rest. Bionicrocketman.

I meet a guy here in asia said he took cypionate 100 mg every 4 days said its from Thailand and called cypionax but wont tell anyone where to get it.. I hate that when someone tells you they found gold and have all they need but don't tell you ... I will keep looking but as he is a body builder I think he might be taking more then I need... when you do the two week shot how much do you get ..

Robert66

Postby Robert66 » Wed May 30, 2018 7:55 am

Mustang64 wrote:I have been on Testosterone Cypionate shots weekly for almost 10 years. Everything works great.
Contrary to what's been posted, i do NOT have to go to the doctor to get my shots. We tried gel, and whatever else (they seem to do that at first) and none of the brands/types worked well for me. My levels actually went down while on the gel.
I got my first shot at the doctor's office and an rx for the needles, syringes and test right then. Filled them, and aside from the minor chore of having to give myself a shot once a week, it's no big deal.

If anyone has specific questions i'm happy to answer them.

get not helping me can I ask dosage some guys once every two weeks others weekly ... 40mg... 80 mg.... 100 mg what did you start out with

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed May 30, 2018 10:06 am

Bionicrocketman wrote:Larry it sounds like your a lucky lucky man. It is weird how things make a about face. My wife before my implant would give me head everyday some times when we were traveling in the car. Not the safest thing to do but what a rush. Anyway when my libido made the drop to zero my wife let her's drop probably to survive the frustration. Now she is no longer interested in giving head except for the one or two minute lick to set the mood. So her libido is still down my libido with the shots is thru the roof. A little more than she can handle. But there is hope from some of the things she talks about maybe her libido will go back up. But with the implant and shots when things change I'll be ready. Like you said it's weird. Bionicrocketman.

You said "But there is hope from some of the things she talks about maybe her libido will go back up". What are you talking about? AND, a huge turn of events, I haven't had ANYTHING in over a week so I am a little bitchy and my wife picked up on it and facebooked me about it.... Well, you know what they say, "don't ask the question if you don't want the answer". I went through a shitload of butchered surgery for both of us and now there is going to be a drought????? Hell no.

Larry

Bionicrocketman

Postby Bionicrocketman » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:48 pm

Sorry for the big delay. To much going on with all the graduations plus grandson breaks his arm. Larry it seems our wives have had a drop in their libido. I can tell you it's the pits on my end. Anyway with the drop in my wife's libido she still talks about how great it is to have a man that has a dick that can come up for business anytime and stay up untill she is totally satisfied and how it works in all positions. So why the drop in her libido? I've talked to her about it and she doesn't have any answers but says she will do her best to work on it. Maybe the implant and shots satifies to well. I wonder if that can be done. Maybe our libido is just to high. I hope everyting is working out better for you. Somehow I don't believe we are the only one's going through this. I bet there are many many men going through it too. Bionic Rocketman

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:29 pm

Robert51 wrote:

I meet a guy here in asia said he took cypionate 100 mg every 4 days said its from Thailand and called cypionax but wont tell anyone where to get it.. I hate that when someone tells you they found gold and have all they need but don't tell you ... I will keep looking but as he is a body builder I think he might be taking more then I need... when you do the two week shot how much do you get ..

I get 2.5 cc Delatestryl every 3 weeks

Larry

Bionicrocketman

Postby Bionicrocketman » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:35 pm

Hi everyone. I just noticed I didn't make note of the amount of testosterone I inject. I use 200 mg testosterone cypionate into the muscle every 2 weeks. Bionic Rocketman

Return to “General Discussion”