Biggest downsides to the implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
alibaba

Re: Biggest downsides to the implant

Postby alibaba » Tue May 01, 2018 11:22 pm

Shitty installations when it happens.
Costs
Time it takes to get it done and approvals
Glans that does not engorge
Not getting it done when you needed to get it done (waiting and trying other options that fail, procrastinating).
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Wed May 02, 2018 12:19 am

Toward the never ending rear tip extender story: When I bend my dick up/down/side to side, I can run my finger down the perineal area and find the pivot point which is where the tip extenders connect. Personal experience. The cylinders themselves do not bend, just the rubber add on do hickey that makes a too short cylinder due to poor inventory or special order size or an in between size cylinder fit. My dick angle was better with the first implant that had no tip extenders and it sags more as time goes on just as Doctor Eid, the biggest anti tip extender proponent said it would over time.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Thu May 03, 2018 12:31 am

Sex most nights of the week with Miss H .........I have had to tailor it down to:
big nights (couple of hours 3 times a week) and:
quicker nights (less than an hour) purely because I get a bit weary.....
with quick ones in the morning before work a couple of times a week.
I am quite fit for my age due to swim training and surfing but heck, my body gets fatigued.
I'm not complaining....I'm just saying that its interesting matching the dream with the reality.
Makes me realise how boring my previous life was....... hahahahaha.
Ahh the joys of a bionic cock. ;)
Last edited by Smetro on Thu May 03, 2018 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Thu May 03, 2018 12:32 am

Whole point of the implant is that it nolonger spends all it's time down. Have some up time. Cheers.

Urz14me

Postby Urz14me » Sun May 20, 2018 11:28 am

>>>As I prepare myself knowing I'll need the surgery soon or at least sometime in my future, I want to be properly counseled on everything. I've looked up possible complications online but figured it would be best to ask a board of men actually living the experience. Basically, even if you're satisfied with your result, do your best to dissuade me from the implant.i want to hear the negatives since previously I've really only searched for the positives

Well the only downside for me is that I dislike being in public dressed and my flaccid penis is very noticeable. The best way for me to hide it is to wear pants 2 sizes to big for me. Its like I'm proving a stereotype too be true. (lets not even discuss the first time I got out of a public hotel pool)

It does get uncomfortable whenever I'm trying to have conversation and I notice that the attention is on my dick. I would say this is payback from me staring at woman's boobs while they talk, but me not being a boob man and I've never done that.

The 2nd things is after having long and exhausting sex I forget to deflate and or don't have the ability to because she/they snuggles afterward.

But weighting the pros with the cons I can overlook the downsides. Over all I am very pleased about my implant.
52 year old. Diagnosed with Venous Leak. Trimix was hit and miss. opt'd for implant Titan 22cm 3.5cm RTE by Dr. Hakky on March 27, 2018 ...Remember they never complaint how small your penis is when it is in their ass... just sayin' :o

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sun May 20, 2018 3:26 pm

Man,
I'm so proud of my bigger dick. If someone notices it (it's impossible not to) I just smile. If a conversation ensued, so be it. I have no problem talking about my implant.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Happy Toy

Postby Happy Toy » Mon May 21, 2018 12:33 pm

This has been an interesting read. I am waiting for my implant (Coloplast), should be within the next month. I didn't read any down sides that would bother me. I have been dealing with ED for nearly 20,been using injections for 12+ yrs., I'm 74. I have had lots of surgery's, over 20, in the past but not "down there", so that part isn't a problem. Although I am 5.5" hard with a 6.5" girth, flaccid it just about disappears, which I hate. So I am looking forward to having a "flaccid" size that I can see and feel. The other plus is that I only have one testicle, Left side. I had a hernia at birth on the right side and that testicle never developed, it's about the size of a small marble compared to the left which is about the size of a goose egg. So having something in the right side of the sack will look more normal. I have never liked being nude around others, male or female because of my flaccid size and only one testicle, I even got out of taking PE in high school. So I say go for it!
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Mon May 21, 2018 4:19 pm

andywalther wrote:This has been an interesting read. I am waiting for my implant (Coloplast), should be within the next month. I didn't read any down sides that would bother me. I have been dealing with ED for nearly 20,been using injections for 12+ yrs., I'm 74. I have had lots of surgery's, over 20, in the past but not "down there", so that part isn't a problem. Although I am 5.5" hard with a 6.5" girth, flaccid it just about disappears, which I hate. So I am looking forward to having a "flaccid" size that I can see and feel. The other plus is that I only have one testicle, Left side. I had a hernia at birth on the right side and that testicle never developed, it's about the size of a small marble compared to the left which is about the size of a goose egg. So having something in the right side of the sack will look more normal. I have never liked being nude around others, male or female because of my flaccid size and only one testicle, I even got out of taking PE in high school. So I say go for it!

Andy,
I think you'll be very happy....
Bob
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

6gauge

Postby 6gauge » Mon May 21, 2018 5:09 pm

Bob, what was wrong with your implant that Kramer needed to reposition replace the pump? The only reason I ask I'm already in the stage of getting my insurance approved so I can have Kramer to my implant.
64 Las Vegas
Widower
Former TRI MIX user, stopped working after a few yeas
Implanted 8/11/2021, titian one touch 21cm.
Willing to show and tell

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Mon May 21, 2018 5:17 pm

Pre-connected tubing from cylinders to pump was probably not long enough for my particular physiology. See PM
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

Return to “Implants”