Biggest downsides to the implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Baseballfan11

Biggest downsides to the implant

Postby Baseballfan11 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:02 pm

As I prepare myself knowing I'll need the surgery soon or at least sometime in my future, I want to be properly counseled on everything. I've looked up possible complications online but figured it would be best to ask a board of men actually living the experience. Basically, even if you're satisfied with your result, do your best to dissuade me from the implant.i want to hear the negatives since previously I've really only searched for the positives
26 years old. USA. ED problem since teenage years. Doctor prescribed ED meds showing some efficacy but not a guarantee. As much as I’d like the implant I now think I should hold off if I’m seeing some results from pills

DaveKell

Re: Biggest downsides to the implant

Postby DaveKell » Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:13 pm

I'm going to seriously try and give you the negatives I can think of. I guess first would be that I'm having to be consciously aware of the "print" my dick now makes through my pants in public because my flaccid is 3 times larger than it was before. That causes me a secondary problem of projecting waaaay too much confidence when speaking to women now. Seriously, I've caught myself a few times and had to dial it back with my wife nearby.

Then there's the knowledge that I can never have a spontaneous erection again. That really doesn't bother me much though since I CAN have an awesome one any time I want. Usually, with the spontaneous ones, I had to wait for it to go down before I could stand up in mixed company from a table or get out of a car.

Then there's the 3rd boy in my ballsack. My sack usually hangs stretched out and when I lay down on my back the pump and tubing are somewhat easy to spot, and are definitely able to be felt with very slight pressure. I could never conceal it from anyone but I'm married and likely will never have to. It doesn't phase my wife in the least when she goes down on me since I can't recall her ever doing any ball play.

Finally, a BIG negative is I think about sex a thousand times a day now like I did when I was younger. Ideally (wrong word) I need to be an incredibly wealthy guy with a stable of younger women to keep up with my libido I'm entirely capable of accommodating now. Since that isn't on the horizon, I have to do with my wife's libido. She definitely has her days though... hell, sometimes even two in a row. There's always Rosie Palms and her five daughters to take up the slack.

Aside from this, I CAN'T give you much else. Hope it helped!
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

David_R

Postby David_R » Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:18 pm

DaveKell wrote:my flaccid is 3 times larger than it was before.

Mine uninflated is 75% larger -- not 3 times larger :shock: -- so that is fine with me and my guy down there. :D

DaveKell wrote:I think about sex a thousand times a day now like I did when I was younger.

I never stopped thinking about sex a thousand times a day. :D

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:26 pm

It's a man thing! :lol:
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Baseballfan11

Postby Baseballfan11 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:58 pm

DaveKell wrote:I'm going to seriously try and give you the negatives I can think of. I guess first would be that I'm having to be consciously aware of the "print" my dick now makes through my pants in public because my flaccid is 3 times larger than it was before. That causes me a secondary problem of projecting waaaay too much confidence when speaking to women now. Seriously, I've caught myself a few times and had to dial it back with my wife nearby.

Then there's the knowledge that I can never have a spontaneous erection again. That really doesn't bother me much though since I CAN have an awesome one any time I want. Usually, with the spontaneous ones, I had to wait for it to go down before I could stand up in mixed company from a table or get out of a car.

Then there's the 3rd boy in my ballsack. My sack usually hangs stretched out and when I lay down on my back the pump and tubing are somewhat easy to spot, and are definitely able to be felt with very slight pressure. I could never conceal it from anyone but I'm married and likely will never have to. It doesn't phase my wife in the least when she goes down on me since I can't recall her ever doing any ball play.

Finally, a BIG negative is I think about sex a thousand times a day now like I did when I was younger. Ideally (wrong word) I need to be an incredibly wealthy guy with a stable of younger women to keep up with my libido I'm entirely capable of accommodating now. Since that isn't on the horizon, I have to do with my wife's libido. She definitely has her days though... hell, sometimes even two in a row. There's always Rosie Palms and her five daughters to take up the slack.

Aside from this, I CAN'T give you much else. Hope it helped!

Thanks Dave! As a fellow Texan maybe I'll check your surgeon out- it sounds like he did a good job
26 years old. USA. ED problem since teenage years. Doctor prescribed ED meds showing some efficacy but not a guarantee. As much as I’d like the implant I now think I should hold off if I’m seeing some results from pills

jelquinginjury

Postby jelquinginjury » Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:17 pm

For me the negative is the lifespam of the implant and the probable revisions due to my young age.

Obviating that if the implant is well done and well measured without complications I dont see negative things, is more I see only positive things.
Injury that caused venous leak.
In my 20s thinking about implant

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:19 pm

Right on the money Dave :D
From mine and Mis H’s perspective its all upside......and often inside! :lol:
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

antman90

Postby antman90 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:36 am

Smetro wrote:Right on the money Dave :D
From mine and Mis H’s perspective its all upside......and often inside! :lol:

Smetro, you banging mis H again ?
27, divorced no kids, ED since as long as I can remember, don't know the cause. Pills work but hate the sides/planning. Leaning towards an implant.

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:10 am

Yes Ant
I had a period of freedom and discovered that the grass is not greener on the other side of the fence. Nor will I ever find another 61 year old sex bomb like H.
Life is now set and my cock is doing it’s job morning and night.....willingly :D
You can see why....
Attachments
F8A441AC-42E8-41F1-A4FA-8289CBD447B2.jpeg
Miss H
F8A441AC-42E8-41F1-A4FA-8289CBD447B2.jpeg (155.04 KiB) Viewed 3150 times
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:26 am

Dave, That was a great answer and I think it covers most guys. In a nut shell "I think about sex a thousand times a day now like I did when I was younger" I know it sounds like a great thing but if you don't have a wife willing it doesn't have you thinking.If you are single there are thousands of woman out there they will be dying to take you for a ride.

I have not posted much in a while for I have been really busy with my business. This economy is rolling.
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

Return to “Implants”