Cock ring after implant?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
naginati

Cock ring after implant?

Postby naginati » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:17 pm

Last edited by naginati on Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

ED2013

Re: Cock ring after implant?

Postby ED2013 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:21 pm

Tight rings are not good for an implant. The glans blood is supplied through the middle of the penis anyway.

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:08 pm

Deleted by user
Last edited by Anonymous3 on Mon May 14, 2018 6:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

naginati

Postby naginati » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:03 pm

Tha.
Last edited by naginati on Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:10 am, edited 2 times in total.

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:23 pm

Deleted by user
Last edited by Anonymous3 on Mon May 14, 2018 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:46 am

I have used a cock ring with my implant, and the resulting engorgement and erection of the glans is excellent and just as good as when I used the cockring to help during quadmix injections.

HOWEVER, I stopped using the ring since it hurts somewhat and since it is unnatural looking .

Really, I do not see a strong reason to use it. My woman seems to orgasm on my penis without the ring supporting a glans erection, so there is no need.
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

naginati

Postby naginati » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:09 am

Last edited by naginati on Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:15 pm

I had to upsize the ring that I use due to that wonderful big girth of the titan. the key is to use a stretchy silicon ring. I like the below ring since it is body friendly and the women will maybe not feel it as much:

silicon ring.jpg
silicon ring.jpg (87.37 KiB) Viewed 3020 times

Shown above: with implant use the most stretchy gentle ring you can find that is also big in girth.

ALSO, I have heard of reports of using a smaller silicon ring placed just around the base of your penis head (where the circumcision scar would be) --- that I heard does the trick for some and the woman might like that ring ridge rubbing on her g spot.

PLEASE NOTE: as a bionic, I do not use the rings --- I just test drove to see how it is, but my philosophy is that "my dick is good enoiugh to satisfy a woman" so I do not want to buy into the stigma of having to rely on sex toys to get someone off since the bionic magic is installed inside me. That being said, the above cock ring does produce quite the rock hard big glans in me -- I just do not want any woman to get used to that and expect that--best for them to adapt and enjoy and learn to get orgasms off of what I have with cylinders in my cavernosa.
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:07 pm

TANGERINE wrote:I had to upsize the ring that I use due to that wonderful big girth of the titan. the key is to use a stretchy silicon ring. I like the below ring since it is body friendly and the women will maybe not feel it as much:

silicon ring.jpg

Shown above: with implant use the most stretchy gentle ring you can find that is also big in girth.

ALSO, I have heard of reports of using a smaller silicon ring placed just around the base of your penis head (where the circumcision scar would be) --- that I heard does the trick for some and the woman might like that ring ridge rubbing on her g spot.

PLEASE NOTE: as a bionic, I do not use the rings --- I just test drove to see how it is, but my philosophy is that "my dick is good enoiugh to satisfy a woman" so I do not want to buy into the stigma of having to rely on sex toys to get someone off since the bionic magic is installed inside me. That being said, the above cock ring does produce quite the rock hard big glans in me -- I just do not want any woman to get used to that and expect that--best for them to adapt and enjoy and learn to get orgasms off of what I have with cylinders in my cavernosa.

My girth is awesome as well and I have the AMS LGX. my length still sucks but I have to give it some more time. :)

Larry

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:47 pm

Why would you?
Bionic means having an impossibly hard cock that stays that way until you hit the release valve. :)
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Return to “Implants”