Can sex still be sexy with an implant?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Baseballfan11

Can sex still be sexy with an implant?

Postby Baseballfan11 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:45 pm

I hate to be all shitty but when I think of using an implant for sex I think of a long, drawn out medical process. Your girl can't just throw you against the bed and rip off your clothes and start sucking you... you have to go through the process. Men, how do you still keep sex sexy even with having a mechanical device that requires time to be inflated? I want to feel hot :/
26 years old. USA. ED problem since teenage years. Doctor prescribed ED meds showing some efficacy but not a guarantee. As much as I’d like the implant I now think I should hold off if I’m seeing some results from pills

Lost Sheep

Re: Can sex still be sexy with an implant?

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:21 am

Baseballfan11 wrote:I hate to be all shitty but when I think of using an implant for sex I think of a long, drawn out medical process. Your girl can't just throw you against the bed and rip off your clothes and start sucking you... you have to go through the process. Men, how do you still keep sex sexy even with having a mechanical device that requires time to be inflated? I want to feel hot :/

You may feel less hot before you have sex, but in my experience, I feel a LOT MORE HOT after we start. Read on. Paragraphs 3 and 4.

A valid concern. If your girl knows about the E.D. that preceded the implant, she must be accustomed to some degree of preparation, yes?

I have found that a little pre-sex inflation helps preserve the feeling of spontaneity as it takes from zero pumps to just a few pumps to be sufficiently hard for penetration. If your girl likes fellatio before coitus, I can tell you it is possible for me to maintain sufficient rigidity for fellatio with no problem all day long, in public at work, dancing. Everything short of being in a public shower. I expect you will be able to, also.

Sure, there can be a few hitches during the foreplay. But the trade-off is what comes after.

My girl and I can try every position we can contort ourselves into, and whether I cum or not, we can try another position and another and another and go back and try favored positions over and over again without concern over whether or not I will be rigid enough to continue. Now THAT'S HOT! It makes up for any feelings of unsexiness of getting ready for sex.

My girl knows all about my implant. If you are keeping it a secret from your girl, your situation is a bit more complicated, but there are many other men (on FrankTalk) who testify that it is possible to maintain the illusion. They have techniques to hide their implant. I am sure some will post to help you with that.

Unsolicited advice:
But, I believe any woman enthusiastic enough to want to throw you down on the bed and suck and fuck will be totally accepting of your implant...because it is YOU that it is implanted in. Women generally have sex with the MAN, not the penis. If yours is an exception, not only will you lose her eventually you should WANT to lose her. Generally, It is best to have a relationship with a woman who wants to fuck YOU and how you get your (imminently fuckable) erection is of no importance to her. There are exceptions, but any woman to whom HOW you get your erection is a deal-breaker is not worth having around for the long term.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

RayChez

Postby RayChez » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:13 am

I agree with Lost sheeps post. Actually you can leave the penis semi pumped and she will never know the difference. All it would take is a few sqeezes and you should have a full erection. She will love it because you can make her come several times with orgasms. You do not have to worry about going limp. And at the same time you will have orgasm. You will be very satisfied with your implant. And now days with the LGX they have found a way to increase length and girth. So do not worry about being short changed. It is better then being limp.
age: 75 First implant around 2001, 59 at the time. AMS 700 Ultrex
revision Dec 2016. 2ND implant 21CM, 1rte AMS 700 LGX MS pump

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:05 am

Baseballfan11 wrote:I hate to be all shitty but when I think of using an implant for sex I think of a long, drawn out medical process. Your girl can't just throw you against the bed and rip off your clothes and start sucking you... you have to go through the process. Men, how do you still keep sex sexy even with having a mechanical device that requires time to be inflated? I want to feel hot :/

Sheep and Ray are spot on;
One little difference now, since my implant, we have sex every other day because my glans get sore where the balanitis is, so I know when I am getting it so it's not quite as sexy as it once was. My wife comes home from work between 2:30 and 3:00 every afternoon and we normally go for it before dinner because I get tired pretty quickly after dinner... chronic pain (from my back) caused chronic fatigue. Anyway, I start my afternoon cycling at roughly 2:45 (Lisa is normally home shortly after that). I am fully pumped when she gets home. If for some reason she is not interested or she's running late or whatever, I can either totally deflate or just a little. You are correct it will NEVER be exactly like it was when you were twenty but, that's the way it is with a lot of things. I will tell you, I learned something about myself I never knew until the implant... when I first got it, and was able to use it for sex, at first during intercourse, I was getting a bit sore... this affected the sexiness of our lovemaking causing me to be unable to cum. After I was fully healed up stand back, I'm gunna blow. So the sexiness of sex determines my ability to "finish" and the implant, "process", steps, etc. doesn't affect my libido one little bit. :)

Larry

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:03 am

Deleted by user
Last edited by Anonymous3 on Mon May 14, 2018 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:18 am

Baseballfan11,
I think you will find it is not the long drawn out medical process you are thinking I will be. My dick is rock hard in about 30 seconds. We usually get in bed and start kissing and I get my wife all hot and wet. Then she rolls me on my back and gets between my legs to suck me. Obviously she knows I have an implant but we decided to make my erections seem the most authentic I would discreetly pump while she is sucking my cock. Back when I could get a good hardon I would pull on my balls when she was sucking so it isn’t much different.

So, as she is working her magic I am getting rock hard. It all seems very natural. It feels great to have her doing what she does so I am also moaning and squirming and that is exactly how it was when I had natural erections. What I am saying is we see very little difference in that part. The big difference is I no longer go soft. If I climax before her I am able to keep going until I have fully satisfied her.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

DaveKell

Postby DaveKell » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:30 am

As I've said on here before, I am firmly against the idea of putting any pressure on yourself to try and hide the fact that you have a bionic cock. With that understood, why should sex with a bionic cock be in any way less hot? Sure, my wife remembers the thousands of times all she had to do was touch me and I'd get hard. Those days are over, now a few minutes of hydraulics are involved. Big deal. It beats the limp dick we struggled with for years.

In addition, bionic dudes have an incredible MAJOR advantage over guys who function naturally. I've flat out asked a couple of women what the number one complaint is they have about guys during sex. The common responses are "they are always in a hurry to get their rocks off and then they are done after their dick goes soft". In other words, women would like it to last longer, very much longer. Bionic guys can accommodate that. Is that hot or what? There's no need to be in any hurry because that hard on is going to last until she's about ready to collapse from exhaustion from too many orgasms. What woman would not find that hot?

Give yourself some credit for the awesome capability you have with a bionic cock. If a woman is so insecure about you not getting hard just because of her, kick her to the curb. You solved a medical condition with an implant and Raquel Welch in her younger prime days couldn't get you hard anymore with her incredible body nude and plastered on top of you. Your new normal is taking a few seconds to get it up manually now. Hell, after all the decades I spent as a two pump chump, I wouldn't mind getting in a time machine and going back to my youth and revisiting several of the women I screwed in the past with my bionic cock. The implant also cured my premature issue as well as the ED I got from having my sigmoid colon removed. I know for a fact, remembering the women in my past, I'd have been the go to guy for an awesome session under the sheets if I was as capable then as I am now. Several of the women who eventually shined me on because of my tendency to cum after the first couple of bounces would have been eager to ride my dick relentlessly.

I hope you can stop being concerned about being in any way undesirable because of the "limitation" you seem to perceive an implant places on you. From my new experiences, it just ISN'T the case.
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:34 am

Greg1956 wrote:Baseballfan11,
I think you will find it is not the long drawn out medical process you are thinking I will be. My dick is rock hard in about 30 seconds. We usually get in bed and start kissing and I get my wife all hot and wet. Then she rolls me on my back and gets between my legs to suck me. Obviously she knows I have an implant but we decided to make my erections seem the most authentic I would discreetly pump while she is sucking my cock. Back when I could get a good hardon I would pull on my balls when she was sucking so it isn’t much different.

So, as she is working her magic I am getting rock hard. It all seems very natural. It feels great to have her doing what she does so I am also moaning and squirming and that is exactly how it was when I had natural erections. What I am saying is we see very little difference in that part. The big difference is I no longer go soft. If I climax before her I am able to keep going until I have fully satisfied her.

Greg

Yup, this is exactly what I was saying.. make the pumping part of the whole scene and instead of it wrecking the mood, you will use it to make the scene sexy in ways more than just physical. :)

Larry

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:49 am

DaveKell wrote:As I've said on here before, I am firmly against the idea of putting any pressure on yourself to try and hide the fact that you have a bionic cock. With that understood, why should sex with a bionic cock be in any way less hot? Sure, my wife remembers the thousands of times all she had to do was touch me and I'd get hard. Those days are over, now a few minutes of hydraulics are involved. Big deal. It beats the limp dick we struggled with for years.

In addition, bionic dudes have an incredible MAJOR advantage over guys who function naturally. I've flat out asked a couple of women what the number one complaint is they have about guys during sex. The common responses are "they are always in a hurry to get their rocks off and then they are done after their dick goes soft". In other words, women would like it to last longer, very much longer. Bionic guys can accommodate that. Is that hot or what? There's no need to be in any hurry because that hard on is going to last until she's about ready to collapse from exhaustion from too many orgasms. What woman would not find that hot?

Give yourself some credit for the awesome capability you have with a bionic cock. If a woman is so insecure about you not getting hard just because of her, kick her to the curb. You solved a medical condition with an implant and Raquel Welch in her younger prime days couldn't get you hard anymore with her incredible body nude and plastered on top of you. Your new normal is taking a few seconds to get it up manually now. Hell, after all the decades I spent as a two pump chump, I wouldn't mind getting in a time machine and going back to my youth and revisiting several of the women I screwed in the past with my bionic cock. The implant also cured my premature issue as well as the ED I got from having my sigmoid colon removed. I know for a fact, remembering the women in my past, I'd have been the go to guy for an awesome session under the sheets if I was as capable then as I am now. Several of the women who eventually shined me on because of my tendency to cum after the first couple of bounces would have been eager to ride my dick relentlessly.

I hope you can stop being concerned about being in any way undesirable because of the "limitation" you seem to perceive an implant places on you. From my new experiences, it just ISN'T the case.

Ya know Dave, although we all joked about it a week or two ago, someone mentioned an app for your cell phone to pump it up... given all the concerns that a lot of men have about killing the mood, this is starting to be a real thing... I think the only concern after that would be the size issue, which I don't think will ever go away. The unit could be the size of a pacemaker, charged the same way and inflate the cylinders with a tap of a button. :)

Larry

antelope

Postby antelope » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:28 am

Baseballfan11:

All of understand the mindfuck that ED presents, we can identify with your angst.

To answer your question, I'll ask you a question.

How sexy is a limp dick?

#dowhateverittakes
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

Return to “Implants”