WARNING!!! P/E Exercises Are Dangerous! WARNING!!!

A very new area of interest is penile physical therapy. From exercises to stretching to vibrational therapy, it's all new and still being studied. This is where we can share techniques, exercises and successes.
antelope

Re: WARNING!!! P/E Exercises Are Dangerous! WARNING!!!

Postby antelope » Sat May 25, 2013 10:54 pm

Enough already. Please.
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

Anonymous2

Postby Anonymous2 » Fri May 31, 2013 10:26 am

Hi Xenine, Is this what you have read, was this on a medical site with facts, or was this just on a forum somewhere, the thing is that jelqing has rules, if these guys don't stick to the very simple rules of jelqing then yes they will injure them selves, in the way you have stated.
But the thing that gets me after you saying all this and about doctors not offering this to men who want to get bigger, I suggest you follow this link, you may find it very intresting.
https://www.cornellurology.com/clinical ... largement/
This kind of upsets your statements on PE and jelqing, it does state that there is no medical evidence, but how comes so many guys do it and some get some very good gains from it, you only have to look at the photos on pegym to see them.
I don't quite know how many millions of us are on this world, but the % of guys getting ED from jelqing, must be like 00000000000000/00000000001%, in other words, nobody would be that worried, as its a self inflicted wound.
Good Luck
Your Penis is Affected by Every Aspect of Your Physical, Mental and Emotional Life.

Jonas55

Postby Jonas55 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:33 am

There are scientific documents about penis enlargements exercises that using the right method is completely save:
https://www.jes-extender.com/bjui-research here is an example. :!:

torless50

Postby torless50 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:22 pm

You just have to read the number of young people injured by exercises like these in this forum and now they need an implant..
Draw your conclusions
Peyronie
Thinking about implant

Georgeoz

Postby Georgeoz » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:51 pm

All human activity has risks. Our lives must be lived to maximise personal safety and avoid injury.

That is why all personal trainers advise new trainees to start slowly and work up\gradually. "Slow and sta=eady wins the race".

PE exercises are no different from any other form of exercise. You need to see the objective not in terms of getting a bigger dick but in getting a healthier one, the same as for a biceps or thigh exercise.

At nearly 83, I have been an enthusiastic PE practitioner for some 20 years and an enthusiastic exercise taker for much longer. I see all this activity as part of the whole man, along with good diet and consuming a range of supplements and sleeping well.

IF YOU ARE A FOOLISH 20 YEAR OLD and rush into the weights room to lift massive loads, or put too much stress on the genital equipment, bad things will happen to the relevant parts of the body. When I am starting any new exercise, I start with baby weights and few reps, adding just a bit more each day. What happens is that the weight and the reps start to increase exponentially without any adverse effect and heaps of benefit. As I say, doesn't differ whether it's your dick (and balls - never neglect the) or your arms or legs.

The sites like Thunders Place and PE Gym are full of stories of men of all ages and conditions in life who are or have been practising PE. For a stupid few, who have gone at it like a bull at a gate, they have had trouble. For many, they report not only a bigger dick but a healthier one, better sex and appreciative wives and partners. Despite some serious inherited coronary problems, I am with them. I am fitter and healthier for my age than most men and my dick works better than theirs, I'll bet. (You should ejaculate as much and as often as possible to avoid prostate health issues - and I do and so far have dodged that bullet).

So, gents, don't be put off by bullshit stories about the injudicious actions of a few. Learn to love and cherish your dick and balls and exercise them with care and affection. BUT STaRT SLOWLY AND WORK UP SUPER SLOWLY.

torless50

Postby torless50 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:32 pm

Your comment is suspiciously defensive of jelqing ..

Do you know that there are people who have committed suicide for that?
Peyronie
Thinking about implant

Georgeoz

Postby Georgeoz » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:01 am

I don't understand exactly what you mean. But where is the evidence for your assertion?

I have never heard or read of any case where a man who practiced jellying has topped himself ON THAT ACCOUNT, And the jellying routine has been done by men from a young to a very old age for many centuries.

The same goes for the very ancient Chinese art of Qi Gong.

Georgeoz

Postby Georgeoz » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:06 am

Reading over my original post again, I realise I said not one word about jelqing. So how could anyone read into what I said as "suspiciously defensive"?

naginati

Postby naginati » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:40 am

Last edited by naginati on Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

TheNordic

Postby TheNordic » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:12 pm

Seems like anything done in "moderation", with some study and knowledge beforehand can potentially be helpful. Is pumping considered a PE exercise ? I've read even here on the Mayo Clinic, it's safe - unless you decide to blow your lower extremity up. While some here claim to pump for long periods of time, I tend to err on the side of caution - 15 min max :lol: https://www.mayoclinic.org/tests-proced ... c-20385225
60 yrs. Testosterone injections bi-weekly. Use Trimix, Edex or Caverject. (prefer Trimix). Pumping regimen since July 2018. My Trimix prescription is T-50(0.3) / PGE-40(0.15) / LIDO (0.1). (or Papaverine-phentolamine-pge1 22-0.8mg-8 Mcg/ml Inj).

Return to “Penile Physical Therapy”