Nipple piercings

There is more to sex than an erect penis. How do you maintain your sexuality both for yourself and for your partner? What techniques do you use to give both of you a great, satisfying sex life? How do you explore your own body and sexuality now that the rules have changed?
Bbubba

Nipple piercings

Postby Bbubba » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:07 pm

Prior to my RP in 2010 I had my nipples pierced, it was like a four lane highway of sensations from my nipples to my dick, when my wife and I were having sex, she would tug on my nipple rings and I would cum like a horse. Well I let the piercings close up after my surgery, I just got them pierced again, and after injecting Tri-Mix yesterday my wife started playing with my piercings and the results were the same as before, anyone else have their nipples pierced?
RP March 2010, tried all the prescribed stuff to start erections, nothing worked. Finally after three years I tried Tri-Mix, over 500 injections later, without a misfire I’m a happy man!

dg_moore

Re: Nipple piercings

Postby dg_moore » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:09 pm

Eek. The idea of piercing anything sounds awful to me. I don't even see how women can stand to have their ears pierced.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

MARKOS2018

Postby MARKOS2018 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:17 pm

Hey Bubba

Sounds like you are highly sensitive there to have a connection from nipples to your dick! Awesome.
Son had one nipple ring and i never asked him about his sex life. He no longer sports it..and it must have closed up.

Who did your piercing?

Rod
Titan implanted by Dr Eid Due to Peyronies, Implant was the only option for me.

justanotherdrumber

Postby justanotherdrumber » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:17 pm

Those sensation you mentioned are rea, especially at first.
I've been pierced 20+ years now.
Erie,PA
Age 64 - g/f 34
Implanted ams700 lgx, 18cm+1cm RTE
March 2018

briefs

Postby briefs » Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:26 pm

My nipples are pierced and I have a PA. I had to take out the jewelry for my implant surgery as a safety measure. Once I am healed, my surgery was at the end of June, I will go to the piercing place and get my rings reinserted. The piercing holes have closed a little so I might need a smaller gauge.
I love the feel of the weight of the PA and it's wonderful to tug on the nipples. I can easily take out the PA for sex, if desired.
Greg. 63. Gay in Los Angeles. HIV positive since '81. ED, venous leak and Peyronie's disease starting at age 49. Loss of length and girth -- 6 ¾ x 5 ½ before ED, 5 ½ x 5 pre-surgery 14 years later, 5 x 4 ½ after implant. Surgery was June 2018. :D

tomcat49

Postby tomcat49 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:38 pm

I love having my nipples pierced! My nipples were always sensitive before I had them pierced, but the piercings made them extra sensitive. I had trouble with keeping my nipples piercings during healing. Twice the jewelry migrated out, so I had to let them heal each time and every time I did my nipples healed longer, thicker and more sensitive. The third time was a charm as the piercer pierced my nipples deeper and projected my nipples even more. After they were successfully healed I have a nice pair of captive rings in them. Having my nipples played with is a direct connection to my cock and increased orgasms.
WM, 70, 6'0", 165lbs., 31" w., erect, cut 7", 5.5" circ. In mixed-orientation marriage and out as gay. Lipo, laser hair removed, Rezum procedure, weekly trimix user. Sex with male lovers only.

Quester

Postby Quester » Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:41 pm

I too have my nipples pierced and also sport a 4ga PA. I used to have frenum piercing right along my circumcision scar line but I lost it when I had to remove it for surgery and not being ready I didn't get a surgical safe keeper, it was the second time I had it done so I wasn't going to do it again but have thought about getting it done again now that I have an implant just not sure if I should.

I like the way nipples feel when being played with during sex, actually have with my nipples the piercing really increased the sensitivity and my enjoyment.
ED 20 years, Peyroine's Disease diagnosed in 2018, at 57 years I was implanted September 3rd 2019 at the Salt Lake City VA Medical Center, AMS700 CX 21cm + 2cm RTE

Bumble

Postby Bumble » Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:37 pm

Have both nipples pierced with one having a double piercing, and a scrotal and PA 00 ga love it have had them for over 15 years. love the weight and enjoy playing with them even in meetings LOL. took them out for surgery and put them all back in a day later! worth the initial pain and great to have played with during foreplay and sex.
53, married 30 y, hypogonadal since 33, pills, rings, VED, Titan 23 cm March 2019

Quester

Postby Quester » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:32 am

Had it pre implant, but given where it goes you might be able to get one post implant. That is a decision but that only you can make and I’d do it after talking with your doctor.
ED 20 years, Peyroine's Disease diagnosed in 2018, at 57 years I was implanted September 3rd 2019 at the Salt Lake City VA Medical Center, AMS700 CX 21cm + 2cm RTE

SteveSW

Postby SteveSW » Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:31 pm

I've had my nips pierced for decades and my PA, which is now a "0" or "00" depending. One doc said PA was a serious problem for implant, and another said, it was no issue. I'll wait and see what my chosen doc says. My nips are hot wired to my dick, it just doesn't get it done.
20 years of severe Peyronie's plaque, 90 curve, hinging and ED. Cost me 1.5" L and 1" G.
Implanted 2/18/21, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal. Have gained 3/4". Gay, married, age 68.

Return to “Sexuality 2.0”