Virgin

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Lost Sheep

Re: Virgin

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:15 pm

hturner12 wrote:
aninthin wrote:its hurts a lot when i inflate, i would say more than severe pain, i also noticed that the rigidity goes down in few minutes after fully inflating. i feel its "auto-deflating". why the hell am i experiencing all kind of problems with this surgery, i put a lot of effort to get this thing done, look like everything will become futile.

Contact your dr

Yes, and also the manufacture's Patien Liaison. That is what they are there f8r and the Patient Liaison is already paid for.

Certainly FrankTalk is a great knowledge base/resourse, too.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Zxylpk

Postby Zxylpk » Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:03 am

Ani - I had a finicky pump for the first 6 mos - much the way you describe. The only times it worked properly was when I was in the doc’s office. I was on the brink of getting a new pump. My doc was against it but he agreed only because I was being a real asshole. Three days before my scheduled surgery it started working perfectly. I will probably never know if it was operator error or something to do with breaking in the pump. Impatience almost cost me an unnecessary surgery. I was lucky. I agree with others - talk to your doc. But even more importantly, stay positive and don’t act hastily. For some of us it takes longer, than others. In retrospect I hardly remember what seemed like a nightmare then. I just had my one year checkup & doc and I had a good laugh about what a jerk I was.
74 y/o Implant 21cm, 1cm rte ams 700 CX, Feb 21, 2017, Dr. Karpman, Mt View, CA

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:58 pm

Yep,
It takes time and patience.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Return to “Implants”