Got My Implant Wednesday - Questions

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Larry10625

Re: Got My Implant Wednesday - Questions

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:36 pm

Spikepork wrote:Titan. 22 + 1. Apologies. I’ll add it to my signature

No apologies necessary. BUT now that you have specified that you have a Titan (and a pretty big one at that). Titan cylinders are made with more rigid material, which, I suspect explains, why you were more sore on the sides of your shaft. :)

Thanks for editing your signature, it actually will help you should you have other questions. :)

Larry

Spikepork

Postby Spikepork » Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:28 pm

Thanks Larry. I’m sure the days go by and it slowly gets better. I wasn’t expecting a stroll in the park. Some on here seem to cruise thru this Surgery.
Now Implanted 9/12/17. 52 years old with ED for over 20 years. Tried all the pills and injections. Update. Implanted with Titan 22 + 1. by DR Ralph Dec 9th London. Now in recovery and at 3 months feeling the journey was worth the pain.

bbb2.5

Postby bbb2.5 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:47 am

RoboDobo wrote:Started bathing and cycling yesterday.....I have soreness in the shaft ongoing, soreness in scrotum on and off, and occasional pain (like a muscle pain) at the site of the reservoir when I move in a certiain way.

- Does this sound pretty normal to you?
- What was you experience, number of days, that these things start to go away.

Any insight would be appreciated.

RoboDobo

Let me make sure I understand you correctly. You posted this question on Sunday January 28th, and headline
"Got my implant on Wednesday - Questions"... are you telling us that your received your IIP surgery on Wednesday January 24th? ...Sorry RoboDobo red flag thrown Did your doctor tell you to begin cycling after only 4 days of your surgery? Your internal stitches have not even healed yet. . Not even your external stitches have healed. You should not be taking bathing for at least 2 weeks post surgery.... something is not correct here. I suggest you go to your Doctor and have a talk with him.
Michael, Patient Educator for Coloplast.

RoboDobo

Postby RoboDobo » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:47 am

I really don't care if you are a rep for Coloplast, your reply is condensending and unprofessional. These are serious matters, your are not addressing one of you dude bros who might be asking a question about how to handle a scenario in a video game.

This dialogue will make its way back to the executive team at Coloplast. You are a Coloplast rep. I am a successful, professional with significant marketing and public relations background. My implant was installed by a Coloplast expert.
Prostate surgery Feb 2016. Penile implant Jan 2018 Coloplast

Return to “Implants”