Post implant dribble and pain

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
VegasED
Location: Las Vegas NV, actually I live in Henderson a suburb of LV

Post implant dribble and pain

Postby VegasED » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:33 pm

Hello fellow implant brothers, it has been over 2 months since my implant and I definitely have noticed something I didn't have before the implant. I recall a post that described it as 'post void dribble.' Also, I have had a lot of soreness and pain along sides of shaft and inside the "head" or glans penis. This is happening long after the initial recovery pain. Curious if others have had similar issues. VegasED
VegasED 61 yo - Insulin Diabetic - Coloplast Implanted 11-6-17, tubing issue pictures posted 6/11/18

Larry10625

Re: Post implant dribble and pain

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:08 pm

VegasED wrote:Hello fellow implant brothers, it has been over 2 months since my implant and I definitely have noticed something I didn't have before the implant. I recall a post that described it as 'post void dribble.' Also, I have had a lot of soreness and pain along sides of shaft and inside the "head" or glans penis. This is happening long after the initial recovery pain. Curious if others have had similar issues. VegasED

What is your length and girth? :)

Larry

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:55 pm

The soreness and pain...that gets better with time. While it does get better, the dribble, to some degree, seems to be a permanent thing. While it does get better, it does still happen. I deal with it by: sitting to pee whenever practical. Afterwards I stand up JUST A BIT and shake my (limp) weenie. When getting ready to "entertain", I do a little trick Dr. Perito told me about....start pushing my scrotum just in front of my asshole and "push" the pee up and out of my dick.

Even with those couple of little tricks, the girls often get a little pee in their mouths. They are professionals and I'm not the only old man who leaks a little pee so it's not a big deal.....

Good luck man...!!!
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

Spikepork

Postby Spikepork » Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:02 pm

VegasED wrote:Hello fellow implant brothers, it has been over 2 months since my implant and I definitely have noticed something I didn't have before the implant. I recall a post that described it as 'post void dribble.' Also, I have had a lot of soreness and pain along sides of shaft and inside the "head" or glans penis. This is happening long after the initial recovery pain. Curious if others have had similar issues. VegasED

Hi at 7 weeks I have some quite bad pain to the right side of my shaft which can be worse at night. My new bionic dic insists on hanging to the left and it’s quite hard to make it go to the right. I think and hope it’s just time to heal.
Now Implanted 9/12/17. 52 years old with ED for over 20 years. Tried all the pills and injections. Update. Implanted with Titan 22 + 1. by DR Ralph Dec 9th London. Now in recovery and at 3 months feeling the journey was worth the pain.

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:09 pm

duh.....
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

VegasED
Location: Las Vegas NV, actually I live in Henderson a suburb of LV

Postby VegasED » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:46 pm

Thank you for your replies. After a week or so the pain/tenderness is going away again now. Every once in a while I'll get a quick sharp pain here and there, mostly in the head. Larry as for the size, I am trying to get medical records, but for now, I'd say short and stubby. :lol: (I was trying to add a laughing face.) Making appointment for the tubing issue and will ask about the dribbling too.
VegasED 61 yo - Insulin Diabetic - Coloplast Implanted 11-6-17, tubing issue pictures posted 6/11/18

6gauge

Postby 6gauge » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:42 am

Who did your implant?
64 Las Vegas
Widower
Former TRI MIX user, stopped working after a few yeas
Implanted 8/11/2021, titian one touch 21cm.
Willing to show and tell

DaveKell

Postby DaveKell » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:24 pm

6 months out from my implant I too have dribble after peeing. I tear off a little toilet paper and milk it out of the shaft and wipe up the little amount that comes out. VERY VERY small price to pay for what I can hop in bed and now accomplish.
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:10 pm

DaveKell wrote:6 months out from my implant I too have dribble after peeing. I tear off a little toilet paper and milk it out of the shaft and wipe up the little amount that comes out. VERY VERY small price to pay for what I can hop in bed and now accomplish.

:lol: :lol: I find this VERY, VERY funny because this is EXACTLY what I do :lol: , although currently, I have to sit to pee (three years now). ;(

Larry

Return to “Implants”