Worsening Autoinflation with coloplast touch

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Smetro

Re: Worsening Autoinflation with coloplast touch

Postby Smetro » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:18 pm

1. Squeeze your cock to get the fluid out
2. Two quick squeezes of the pump to re set the valve
It’s that easy.... no drama
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:29 pm

Larry
The ams is not cursed with it as a feature you have a safey valve the will noy let you "over inflate". The Coloplast OTR and possibly Touch were cursed with that damn feature.

To deactivate autoinflate. While holding the deflate valve with the other hand squeeze you dick to push the fluid back ,then use a milking acti9n from head to base. Once all the fluid is out. Give the pump a "QUICK" 1/4 to full pump to lock it. My dr said you should feel vibration.

aninthin

Postby aninthin » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:41 pm

I am deflating it completely, I also squeeze the penis until all the fluid drains out of the cylinders. t does seem to me that it is flatter immediately after deflation. But the stiff Bioflex material of Coloplast pops open like an empty plastic bottle and then the fluid comes back in. I also feel its getting filled with more fluid when i stand up or walk around. Feel like partial erection is there all the time. that big bulge is very embarrassing thing for me. I just feel so uncomfortable go to work with this nasty, awkward bulge. I have to wear brief and athletic supporter along with jacket or sweater to cover it up.

I also tried giving one or two quick pumps after full deflation to set the valve. But it does not seem like stopping the auto inflation. this bulge make me isolate myself. I just cant enjoy my weekends or time off.

The only question that I asked the doctor before the surgery is... am I going to have any problems with the way I dress now?,, He said no..
I am just frustrated.
37 y.o, otherwise healthy and physically fit, has ED since age 19, has some left curvature, initially found to have left venous leakage, later blockage of the artery developed, implant (Coloplast Touch) surgery done on 12/27/17.

Spikepork

Postby Spikepork » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:24 am

Sounds like there’s a fault with the valve maybe. I think allnof is with the Titan have to get used to the deflate process and yes it’s a bugger at times but you should have the issues you are having. Of course the Titan does give a fuller penis look even when deflated due to its harder materials. But I would suggest you get hopdnof yournsurgeon and see what they feel by inflating and deflating for you. I found that the “quick” pump to block off the valve was a battle as the bulb is quite stiff as it’s new. Holding that will soften over time. There’s so many differing experiences here (whilst being hugely helpful) such as people doing 30-50 pumps and having a rest between pumps then going again! My experience is 20 pumps and that’s it. Hard as rock. Couldn’t get another pump in if I hit it with a hammer. Maybe that is the biggest deference between implant makes. Hope you sort it soon.
Now Implanted 9/12/17. 52 years old with ED for over 20 years. Tried all the pills and injections. Update. Implanted with Titan 22 + 1. by DR Ralph Dec 9th London. Now in recovery and at 3 months feeling the journey was worth the pain.

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:34 am

Can someone really offer a link to support the as-of-today myth that AMS has a safety valve?

I have had 3 different AMSs implanted, have had extensive and substantive discussion with the regional AMS manager (not a patient field representative), and have been provided with all available documentation about the mechanism. NONE has this feature as a true thing.

In fact, the pump behavior described here has been deemed “defective valve” by AMS, and was one of many causes for my first revision. Is this just an urban myth stated by someone, and repeated by everyone else in a way that has become an alternative fact that is just a fake news?

ThePlumber
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:29 am

hturner12 wrote:Larry
The ams is not cursed with it as a feature you have a safey valve the will noy let you "over inflate". The Coloplast OTR and possibly Touch were cursed with that damn feature.

To deactivate autoinflate. While holding the deflate valve with the other hand squeeze you dick to push the fluid back ,then use a milking acti9n from head to base. Once all the fluid is out. Give the pump a "QUICK" 1/4 to full pump to lock it. My dr said you should feel vibration.

With the trouble I am having pumping this sucker up, an auto inflate would be great for me. :)

Larry

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:38 am

ThePlumber1964 wrote:Can someone really offer a link to support the as-of-today myth that AMS has a safety valve?

I have had 3 different AMSs implanted, have had extensive and substantive discussion with the regional AMS manager (not a patient field representative), and have been provided with all available documentation about the mechanism. NONE has this feature as a true thing.

In fact, the pump behavior described here has been deemed “defective valve” by AMS, and was one of many causes for my first revision. Is this just an urban myth stated by someone, and repeated by everyone else in a way that has become an alternative fact that is just a fake news?

ThePlumber

I was repeating what actual users told me. It maybe just pump design that make it function like it does. If you want to know how your car actually operates do you talk to an engineer that could not change the plugs on what he designed or the tge mechanic that works on it and knows how it operates.

If it it in case a defective valve as you state why is there no recall when it appears from what has been stated here by users that all of them all you you to max out wait a few minutes and get a few more pumps. More than one person has stated that how theirs operates. If in fact they are defective valves tge FDA should be notified

bbb2.5

Postby bbb2.5 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:43 am

aninthin wrote:I’ve got the implants fixed 23 days ago. The surgery went well but i have noticed a serious problem with autoinflation. The fluid comes back in as soon as I deflate cylinders. I empty it completely but the problem seems to be worsening day by day. As the day progresses especially with standing posture, the fluid continues to build up in the cylinders and make it like having almost full erections. It makes my pant bulky down there which is very embarrassing. There is no question of wearing pants with shirts tucking in. I can’t even wear jeans or jaggers without a jacket or sweater or something to cover it up. This is a very serious issue. Wonder if it’s related to defective penile implants??? Im sorry i have already mentioned it in an another link but I just wanted to post here because i feel my problem is worsening. If it continues I cannot go to work and my work is way important than anything in my life.

Im 37 y.o , has ED since age 19, has some left sided angularity of the penis, was found to have some venous leakage and artery block. Implants were fixed on 12/27. Followed all instructions post surgery, inflating/deflating daily. Im physically very fitwith athletic body, has no other medical conditions

aninthin, sorry to hear you have difficulty with your pump and deflation valve. I am a Coloplast Educator. My first question for you is did you activate yourself or did your Urologist activate you ? Did you experience any problem then or has this progressively gotten worse? . You state you have the Titan Touch, just want to make sure we are discussing the correct value. Does yours have a slightly curved flat side on one side and the other side is a little nipple ? If so, this type of valve can get stuck. Seems like you have no trouble deflating. Try doing this when your squeeze the deflate nipple, keeping it squeezed the entire time. With your other hand begin to slowly squeeze your dick starting at the head and move your way down to the base. Once you have released as much fluid that you wish. Keep a firm grip on your deflated dick, then give your pump a half squeeze. This should cause the little valve to close. If that does not help, you need to get in and see your Urologist as soon as you can. You may need some additional hands on education. Good Luck.
Michael

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:31 am

Hugh,

Just asking for a link to the document where it is stated that such mechanisms do exist. Opinion, not yours since I know you were repeating this from someone else, are OK to be expressed; but something like this is been spread like fact and I think that a link to the source is in order.

ThePlumber
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

Spikepork

Postby Spikepork » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:12 pm

I agree withBB2. My Titan deflates best if I hold the Nicole of the valve all the time I deflate. Then one small pump seems to then stop reinflation fairly well although I think some, not a lot may get in over a day. Maybe this is simply practice makes perfect. I do hope so for the original poster as having the thing reinflate when you don’t want it is a curse.
Now Implanted 9/12/17. 52 years old with ED for over 20 years. Tried all the pills and injections. Update. Implanted with Titan 22 + 1. by DR Ralph Dec 9th London. Now in recovery and at 3 months feeling the journey was worth the pain.

Return to “Implants”