Just got implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Dared24

Just got implant

Postby Dared24 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:10 am

48 hours ago I was implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer for severe peyronies disease and ed. I need to wait for it to heal so I can fully inflate but my initial impressions are that I'm pleased with the results.
25 years old, implanted January 2018 by Dr. Andrew Kramer with AMS LGX 700 3 piece for severe peyronies disease and ed.

jackhammerdreamz

Re: Just got implant

Postby jackhammerdreamz » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:23 am

Congrats!

Keep us posted as much as you are able to. Or willing to ;)
Rest up! Take it easy!
Any questions or concerns have probably been addressed in this forum but u can always ask again.

Also Larry will tell u to add a signature including a little about yourself and your implant etc.

Welcome to the club brother!
39yr old
Revision installed 1/2/2024
Coloplast w/ Genesis pump
PenoScrotal 20cm + 3cm RTE(right) & 2cm RTE(left)
-
Initial install: 2/6/2018
Coloplast Titan Touch
PenoScrotal 20cm + 1.5RTE
Failure: 9/2/2023
-
Dr. Bodie U of MN
ED for 20+ years

bbb2.5

Postby bbb2.5 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:23 am

Congrats... hope you have a nice recovery. Remember to do exactly as your told, and you should not have any problems while healing.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:53 am

Dared24 wrote:48 hours ago I was implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer for severe peyronies disease and ed. I need to wait for it to heal so I can fully inflate but my initial impressions are that I'm pleased with the results.

Please create a signature. It makes things much easier to answer your questions without asking a lot of questions. Here's how you do it
Click on your name in the top right corner and select "user control panel"

Then under the big letters "User Control Panel" there is a row of words... select "Profile"

Then down the left had side of the "User Control Panel" select "Edit Signature" (You might have Create Signature or something. I don't know exactly what you'll get because I already have a signature to edit)

Most guys put something like what I have, but you can put whatever you want. Here is mine -
"AMS 700 (18 + 2 rte's). Implanted March 30, 2017 by Dr. Brock of London, Ont, CANADA. Great surgeon. Went in to septic shock and had to have implant removed April 29, 2017. I'm from Belleville, Ontario, CANADA. Appt. for consult for second attempt is on November 6, 2017... I can't wait."

Don't get too carried away with the doctor like his name, address, phone number, etc (anything that looks like advertising for him).. you can certainly say Dr. Jones (great Dr.)

If you need further help, please ask, that's what I'm here for.

Larry

dirtman1993

Postby dirtman1993 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:43 am

If you can go back for first inflate do so as I did and found I had internal swelling still which would have be painful to inflate. Dr. Kramer had me return in another two weeks if I wanted (which I did) so he could check and inflate. We did and never looked back as worked fine. Take your time, don't rush and all will be good.
Implanted March 2nd by Dr. Kramer with AMS/LGX. Had a problem lower left (scar tissue) and he placed a larger (thicker) implant as you can here on the YouTube video. Got all back, ED over 10 years before Implant.

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:22 am

Welcome to our brotherhood. Best wishes with your recovery. Let us know how you are doing and if you have any questions, please ask. Nothing is off limits here.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

David_R

Postby David_R » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:02 pm

dirtman1993 wrote:Take your time, don't rush and all will be good.

I totally agree. Welcome to the brotherhood!

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:00 pm

Dared24 wrote:48 hours ago I was implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer for severe peyronies disease and ed. I need to wait for it to heal so I can fully inflate but my initial impressions are that I'm pleased with the results.

Please create a signature. It makes things much easier to answer your questions without asking a lot of questions. Here's how you do it
Click on your name in the top right corner and select "user control panel"

Then under the big letters "User Control Panel" there is a row of words... select "Profile"

Then down the left had side of the "User Control Panel" select "Edit Signature" (You might have Create Signature or something. I don't know exactly what you'll get because I already have a signature to edit)

Most guys put something like what I have, but you can put whatever you want. Here is mine -
"AMS 700 (18 + 2 rte's). Implanted March 30, 2017 by Dr. Brock of London, Ont, CANADA. Great surgeon. Went in to septic shock and had to have implant removed April 29, 2017. I'm from Belleville, Ontario, CANADA. Appt. for consult for second attempt is on November 6, 2017... I can't wait."

Don't get too carried away with the doctor like his name, address, phone number, etc (anything that looks like advertising for him).. you can certainly say Dr. Jones (great Dr.)

If you need further help, please ask, that's what I'm here for.

Larry

Return to “Implants”