What To Do? You Like Erotic Sex and Your Wife is Plain Vanilla

There is more to sex than an erect penis. How do you maintain your sexuality both for yourself and for your partner? What techniques do you use to give both of you a great, satisfying sex life? How do you explore your own body and sexuality now that the rules have changed?
Larry10625

Re: What To Do? You Like Erotic Sex and Your Wife is Plain Vanilla

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:49 pm

hturner12 wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:
hturner12 wrote:I seriously weighing all options at this point. With my hip surgery coming up in mid Jan, can not do anything extra till maybe end of Feb. I keep hoping the seitch will flip ba k on for her. She is also very jealous. So I kinda stuck

Jealous of what Hugh?

Larry

Almost everything. She knowse everywhere I go

Ya better watch out,
Ya better not cry,
Better not pout,
I'm tellin you why... :)

Larry

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:21 pm

My wife and had sex almost every day for 50 years. Exotic destination vacations almost required blood transfusions. At 55yrs she slowed down and at 56 yrs I had a prostatectomy. Using injections now. She will still help me out and enjoys me visiting the Y but most of the time it is, oh no are you planning on erecting that thing again. We erect and play once a week now.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

keysdude

Postby keysdude » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:17 pm

The only good thing about this post and reply is that now I realize I'm not the only one with this problem. Good luck guys. I'll keep looking for replies.

rancherejim

Postby rancherejim » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:33 pm

I need to cry a bit also. Married 37 years ago, me 40 her 38, sex was as often as I wanted it. Many days we had sex 3 times. She would want anything that I wanted. Now 37 years later she won't have sex at all, last time was six years ago and for 5 years before that it was maybe once a month. I still have a very high libido but I'm only able to have sex about once a week due to ED. Shortly after she quit having sex with me I told her that I was going to find it somewhere else. That's when I decided that I didn't want to have a girlfriend so I started seeing hookers. They only are interested in the money that I give them, no commitment, no one calling me all the time asking where I am, no one asking me to fix their car, ect, ect. I fall in love one hour at a time once a week. I realize that I'm exposing myself to STI's but I practice safe sex (as safe as you can be) and I now wouldn't have sex with my wife if she wanted it because I would not want to expose her to anything. Of course if she decided to go back to having sex all the time I would get away from the hookers and get checked for STD's and stay home again. That is what I would rather be doing anyway. I am now 77 years old and am in good health for my age. I think it's due to staying sexually active. I am right on the verge of getting a implant so I can stay active as long as I'm alive.
One of my lady friends told me that she saw a 95 year old guy in a nursing home recently. She said she had a really good time with him. He had a hard time getting it up but she didn't care as long as she got paid. She will be going back next month.
These women are looked down on in our society but I have met lot's of really nice women in the sex industry. I look at them as another one of my health providers. I just wish my medicare would help pay for it.
77 years old, married 58 years. Had ED for the last 10 years or so.
May 2nd, 2018 Coloplast Titan implanted, 24cm with 1cm RTE's. All went well so far.

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:07 pm

I am not going hooker route but am on some nsa sites

Robert66

Postby Robert66 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:37 pm

Well discover asia phillipines the girls are very nice and cost is low and english is spoken .
edex and tri mix 45/1/27 26 units

newtoed

Postby newtoed » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:06 am

Hey Guys,
I was married twice. Once for 20 years and for 5 years the second time. In my experience at some point usually the woman start controlling sex. Most men lose the battle. If you push too hard they get upset, if you get upset or withdraw you lose respect.

When I lost respect they didn’t want to have sex as often as I did. They didn’t even want me to make them come with oral, toys or intercourse. If you are that stupid that you refuse pleasure from your husband, what can a man do? Orgasm for them is not technique or oenis size, but respect. Once the man loses that it’s over and becomes just a duty.

Now I’m single and learned to pick up girls anywhere any time. I will never move in with anyone or get married. When I’m single, living separately I control the sex. They may get tired of this and quit after a few months, but it’s their loss. I treat them like a queen, but if that’s not enough what else can I do? i will compromise no more. I use Trimix now and some day will get implant im sure. And I won’t stop having sex until I die for sure. We men built this world, we can move mountains and divert rivers. We also have to learn how to get what we want from women.

All the best.
Age 54, Single, Los Angeles. Stage 2 rectal cancer in 2013. Radiation, surgery, chemo. In remission for 5 years. Some ED before cancer, complete since. 2-3 units of Trimix 40/30/2 2-3 times a week since Feb/2017 with great success!

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:27 am

Newtoed
I fully agree. In some ways the ED is worst on them. We can get it up or stay hard they think it them. The loose intresest start thinking why try it will not result anything happening. We get fixed by what ever means. Our lbdio comes back or get stronger because we know we can perform now. However on their side the have accepted no sex, their mind has been conditioned to not need sex anymore since any attemp will end in failure. Some overcome it some dont

Cigar56

Postby Cigar56 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:10 pm

Robert51 wrote:Well discover asia phillipines the girls are very nice and cost is low and english is spoken .

Ha! I love the suggestion. Thailand is on my bucket list for sure!
I've tried everything -- pills, injections pumps -- and now I am at the final frontier.

Cigar56

Postby Cigar56 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:11 pm

hturner12 wrote:I am not going hooker route but am on some nsa sites

Isn't it paid sex either way?
I've tried everything -- pills, injections pumps -- and now I am at the final frontier.

Return to “Sexuality 2.0”