Feels like it's over need advice.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Anonymous3

Re: Feels like it's over need advice.

Postby Anonymous3 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:25 am

If your leaking then it time for implant

HEMAN99

Postby HEMAN99 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:37 pm

My friend dont get 2 piece, go for 3 piece, its the best. Get operated in US for $25000 instead of getting in india. You wont regret it. Trust me.
Got Implanted on Sep 20th with Dr. Kramer. I have 16cm+5cm rte CXR

FreddyFree

Postby FreddyFree » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:54 pm

John1986 wrote:I am trying all methods.

Semi-rigid is not a good option. 3 piece is the best option. Yes you are young, but they can last for years. When they stop working, you get another installed.

Semi-rigid will work it’s way through your glans, that’s called erosion. Then you are not able to get an erection at all. If erosion has occurred you can’t install a 3 piece.
AMS 700 CX 18cm. x 12mm. With 3cm. RTEs. 10/10/18

googly3

Postby googly3 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:38 pm

Bro you need to go to Dr. Gautam Banga or Dr. Raman Tanwar in Delhi. Both of them have performed mre than 700+ implants and can be considered 'high-volume'. They are experts for ED in India. Note that only AMS is officially available there and the cost will be around $16,000. There's a couple of people on this forum who have been to them, you can find them by searching for the name of the doctors in the search bar.
33 y/o, suffering from ED as long as I can remember. Never had random boners. Pills worked for a few years, but now losing efficacy. Venous leak confirmed by Dr. Garber. Likely going the implant route at some point.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:57 pm

FreddyFree wrote:
John1986 wrote:I am trying all methods.

Semi-rigid is not a good option. 3 piece is the best option. Yes you are young, but they can last for years. When they stop working, you get another installed.

Semi-rigid will work it’s way through your glans, that’s called erosion. Then you are not able to get an erection at all. If erosion has occurred you can’t install a 3 piece.

The main problem with the semi-rigid (also known as malleable) is stowing your penis in your clothing when not using it. Since your penis will be the same size all the time (and just as rigid all the time as well) it will be either 1) stiff and straight for sex or 2) stiff and curved or tucked away for times when you are not engaged in sex. Most men with a malleable find concealing the bulge to be difficult. The only choice they have is where the bulge will be (up, down, left, right) but there will always be a bulge.

Malleable implants do not usually work through the glans. Only if they are too long or some other misadventure occurs. Erosion is a danger, but properly sized, not likely. I do not know if erosion would prevent installing another implant, but it would be a more challenging surgery and likely leave you with a shorter penis than you originally had. Reconstruction of an eroded corpus cavernosum and glans would require a VERY talented surgeon.

Generally, the malleable implant is only done when a 3-piece is contra-indicated for some reason. No one I know of CHOOSES a one-piece malleable out of preference over the functionality of the inflatable 3-piece.

I have never heard anyone evaluate the rigidity or sexual satisfaction (for the partner) of the malleable compared to the inflatable, but I suspect the inflatable to be FAR superior for your partner. My implant (inflatable) cannot be bent at all when fully inflated (a fact my girlfriend enjoys very much). Malleable would, by definition, be bendable. Having my penis change shape just when it is hitting a good spot inside my girl would be frustrating. So, I speculate that, for your partner's enjoyment, the malleable would be less certain to be satisfactory.

Good luck.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

strongagain

Postby strongagain » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:18 pm

John, in what part of India do you live? I‘m often in India, mainly in the vicinity of Naini Tal.
Born in 1950, ED since 2007 (colon cancer)
08/2015 Titan Zero Degree 22 cm + 3 cm RTE
Dr. Leiber, Freiburg, Germany
6.5" x 5.7" - Very happy with implant

Living in Freiburg, Germany

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:08 am

HEMAN99 wrote:My friend dont get 2 piece, go for 3 piece, its the best. Get operated in US for $25000 instead of getting in india. You wont regret it. Trust me.

Why would you advise him to travel to the US for the surgery? As I mentioned, I have spoken to Dr's Kramer, Eid, Perito and Brock and ALL of them insist that travelling to the US to see them is flattering, it is also NOT necessary. There are great surgeons all over the world and it would be much cheaper to stay near home to have it done if a doctor can be located. :)

Larry

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:10 am

googly3 wrote:Bro you need to go to Dr. Gautam Banga or Dr. Raman Tanwar in Delhi. Both of them have performed mre than 700+ implants and can be considered 'high-volume'. They are experts for ED in India. Note that only AMS is officially available there and the cost will be around $16,000. There's a couple of people on this forum who have been to them, you can find them by searching for the name of the doctors in the search bar.

Like I said, no need to travel to the US (or anywhere) to find great doctors. Thanks for the info googly. :)

Larry

young_and_impotent

Postby young_and_impotent » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:30 am

Hey buddy I'm in the same boat. I''m 27 and nothing is working for me.

I'm from India too, which doctor have you consulted? Let's talk.

You can get 3 piece implants in India. There are people coming from outside to get operated here, you don't need to go to the US.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10538&p=88117&hilit=india#p88117
28 year old with severe lifelong ED.
Implanted in New Delhi on 26/12/19 with AMS CX (15x12) + 4cm RTE
Post op length 4.5 inches from ~ (5.5 to 6) inches. Disappointed!
Wish to have a revision to LGX some day.

jmaqQK

Postby jmaqQK » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:57 pm

Go and see: Dr Raman Tanwar Urologist and Andologist at GNH Hospital Gurgaon India. Mobile - +91-9810333238 Email - info@gnhhospitals.com. Great surgeon and high volume implant doc - no complaints from me (does patients both within India and from all over the globe - 'medical tourism')
63 year old single guy, battled ED since late 40 y/o (spinal-pelvic injury). Had an AMS 700 LGX (21cm + 1cm RTE) fitted on 23rd Sept 2017 (Dr. Tanwar at GNH hospital - medical tourism) and all going well so far ;) ...on a new bionic 'journey'

Return to “Implants”