Feels like it's over need advice.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.

Moderator: DaveKell

John1986
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:06 am

Feels like it's over need advice.

Postby John1986 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:06 am

Already have one thread in young members area but didn't got attention.

I am from India age 31 .
Suffering Ed for 4 years.

(victim of porn usage and complex about
penis size.)


Problem starts from penis trauma,
because of stressful life for the last 4 years
Didn't take care and mastubrated half
Erected .one day I felt complete loss of erection, it's like my
Penis is dead. Consulted three urologists but they couldn't find any
Problem. Done Doppler it shows blood outflow quickly.
Took Cialis 10 mg with no results also took Viagra 100mg only half erection .
Took injection alprostadil and sadly lake the same as Viagra.
I consulted more experienced uro and he told me to have an implant.
Here in India most available are semi rigid ones with hinges.
I don't know what it will like having semi rigid.
My erections are very weak but have little spontaneous ones with medicines.
Could I have spontaneous erections with semrigid implants.
What about erection angle ,can I have higher angle with stimulation.
Is it necessary to do circumcision.how about holding penis with kegels.
Please help.
Injury trauma was from pe ring block for an hour.

Anonymous3
Posts: 1307
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:43 pm

Re: Feels like it's over need advice.

Postby Anonymous3 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:25 am

If you can travel find a good implant surgeron that will do the modern 3 piece implant. Consider the US, Canada, Europe. Medical tourism is very big

Greg1956
Posts: 1547
Joined: Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:35 am
Location: Atlanta, GA USA

Re: Feels like it's over need advice.

Postby Greg1956 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:50 am

John,
Sorry to hear about your problem. As Hugh mentioned, it would be smart to see a different Urologist who is experienced with implants. The semi-rigid models put constant pressure on your penis which could wear away the tissues in your glans. At your young age you certainly don’t want to have that problem. Best Wishes.

Greg
I am 63 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 5 3/4” soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

bldoink
Posts: 1603
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:58 am
Location: Fl.

Re: Feels like it's over need advice.

Postby bldoink » Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:24 pm

Maybe worth investigating: Thailand, https://www.lyfboat.com/hospitals/penile-prosthesis-hospitals-and-costs-in-thailand/

There was a poster on the forum awhile back that did the medical tourism thing. I think it was to Thailand but I'm not sure and I don't remember who it was or the result.

EDIT: I found the thread. It wasn't Thailand. He had it done in India: http://www.franktalk.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=8922&p=69822&hilit=medical+tourism#p69822

http://ramantanwar.tk/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuEDvRhsmPs
R.R.P 2011 Mayo Jacksonville, Dr. Michael Wehle. Nerve sparing - badly damaged. C in margin. V.E.D, Viagra and PGE-1 (80mcg/ml) injections @ ~ 12 units. Originally Edex20, then compounded PGE-1 - cost. Inject. ~ 8 yrs. It works. Treasure coast of FL.

David_R
Posts: 1933
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:03 pm
Location: Northeast Maryland

Re: Feels like it's over need advice.

Postby David_R » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:32 pm

John1986 wrote:Is it necessary to do circumcision.

No, you do not need to have your penis circumcised. You can see plenty of guys with implants who are not circumcised in the picture section here. (I think the reason you see so many circumcised penises in FT pictures is because there are so many Americans on this site, and circumcision has been an American custom for some time, even though it is slowly dying out nowadays.)
Age 70. Prostatectomy in 2000. My urologist (for over 20 yrs) has been Dr. Marc Siegelbaum of Chesapeake Urology in Baltimore, and Chief of Uro. at Univ. of Md. St. Joseph Medical Center. I have LGX, and have regained my original length. (Not an ad, btw)

John1986
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:06 am

Re: Feels like it's over need advice.

Postby John1986 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:28 am

hturner12 wrote:If you can travel find a good implant surgeron that will do the modern 3 piece implant. Consider the US, Canada, Europe. Medical tourism is very big


Thanks Hugh for the reply . dear Sir I don't much about implants but after doctor told me about semrigid ones and about patient satisfaction rates I am confused of certain things mainly.

1) 3pice implants will last only up to 20 years these semi rigid ones last lifetime(as doc said)
2) doc told that you are getting half erection so adding semrigid will make it more natural .
3) doc explained about difficulty if any damage happens to 3piece.
4) doc told you can have spontaneous erections because full erectile tissues are not damaged.
5) he also guarantee to preserve length .

I am very confused . But when considering things like I can change to 3 piece after sometime
Will become more cheaper. I don't know.

John1986
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:06 am

Re: Feels like it's over need advice.

Postby John1986 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:35 am

bldoink wrote:Maybe worth investigating: Thailand, https://www.lyfboat.com/hospitals/penile-prosthesis-hospitals-and-costs-in-thailand/

There was a poster on the forum awhile back that did the medical tourism thing. I think it was to Thailand but I'm not sure and I don't remember who it was or the result.

EDIT: I found the thread. It wasn't Thailand. He had it done in India: http://www.franktalk.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=8922&p=69822&hilit=medical+tourism#p69822

http://ramantanwar.tk/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuEDvRhsmPs




Thanks a lot sir .
Godspeed

John1986
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:06 am

Re: Feels like it's over need advice.

Postby John1986 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:51 am

David_R wrote:
John1986 wrote:Is it necessary to do circumcision.

No, you do not need to have your penis circumcised. You can see plenty of guys with implants who are not circumcised in the picture section here. (I think the reason you see so many circumcised penises in FT pictures is because there are so many Americans on this site, and circumcision has been an American custom for some time, even though it is slowly dying out nowadays.)


One of major doubt solved good to know it do not need circumcision because I feel having foreskin make it more natural.

Will I have spontaneous erection with semrigid ones as it doesn't destroy tissues completely.i like to know can I have control over penis with kegels. Also about erection angle .

I am thinking about semrigid ones because, one can change to 3piece later. 3piece implant malfunction it's difficult to get the parts. Of course cost of 3 piece with surgery is 10 times bigger than semrigid. If semrigid give almost same effect as 3 piece in rigidity it's good for some time and I can change it later.

Thanks a lot for the reply . My last resort is implant I am nearing to it. I wish I could solve my doubts and have confidence in life.

Anonymous3
Posts: 1307
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:43 pm

Re: Feels like it's over need advice.

Postby Anonymous3 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:35 am

They still have to fuck with your dick. I would do alot a research and talk to other Dr before deciding. If you can still get an erection thgan you not ready for an implant. What it sounds like is tgat Dr is very old school. That in itself should be a red flag. With a semi ridgid you bend it up to fuck and bend it down when done. It stay the same size all the time. Talk to another Dr please.

John1986
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:06 am

Re: Feels like it's over need advice.

Postby John1986 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:27 am

hturner12 wrote:They still have to fuck with your dick. I would do alot a research and talk to other Dr before deciding. If you can still get an erection thgan you not ready for an implant. What it sounds like is tgat Dr is very old school. That in itself should be a red flag. With a semi ridgid you bend it up to fuck and bend it down when done. It stay the same size all the time. Talk to another Dr please.


I only get an erection with 100mg sidenafil and its very weak. Otherwise naturally it's maximum 20%.
With injection also same as sidenafil . I am getting partial erection but it's like blood is filling in spongy tissues but there's not anything to hold.its like filling water in baloon.hardness is their only in penis base.Some doctors told me it's psychological here in India they don't bother about a single patient particularly having sexual issues. Few told it's because of trauma and mostly vascular , neurological damage or both. Doctor done Doppler said it's venous leak. I have only two options live with it avoiding sex or have an implant. I am trying all methods.


Return to “Implants”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 15 guests