Implants with penis extensions

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
jonbaldbg

Implants with penis extensions

Postby jonbaldbg » Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:01 am

Hi guys,

I've been gone a while, but now have a new question for anyone with experience.

My implant is working well but I have lost some length due to Peyronies and would like to get some back because sometimes it is difficult to avoid "slipping out" and it is really only one position that works well with the short dick.

Has anyone ever used a penis extension after getting an implant? If so, what are your thoughts?

Here is what I'm talking about:

https://www.adameve.com/adult-sex-toys/penis-enhancers/sp-adams-extension-89865.aspx
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

dg_moore

Re: Implants with penis extensions

Postby dg_moore » Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:08 am

I tried a similar gadget years ago, before my implant. A couple of things - when you put it on you get zero sensation because your dick doesn't move inside it, and it is quite thick. Also, when my wife saw the size of the thing she said "No way, Jose." Another gadget for the bin.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

jonbaldbg

Re: Implants with penis extensions

Postby jonbaldbg » Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:31 pm

Well damn!! I thought it might help. I don't like the new shorter me, but you gotta do what you gotta do. This product claims to have good sensation for BOTH, but I suspect you are correct. I mean how could it be the same??

My wife isn't used to anything "big" in her either, but this one claimed to add 2 inches and I've lost about 1 so I thought I'd give it a whirl.

Oh well, if it doesn't work, it doesn't work. I did buy her a G spot vibrator/clit stimulator so she may not need me anymore anyway LOL.
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

Return to “Implants”