Implant: Natural look and feel?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
robertm

Implant: Natural look and feel?

Postby robertm » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:29 am

I will be a candidate for an implant within the next year and have found great information on Franktalk. My question is about how real and natural an implant is, whether AMS or Titan. In an ideal situation, an implant would be COMPLETELY undetectable. Implants have come a long way to today's three-piece inflatable prostheses. But they are not completely 100% "natural" or undetectable. So my question is this: What makes the implant detectable by a prospective partner? Obviously the presence of the pump in the scrotum. Until they come up with another technology that does not require manual inflation (e.g. internal pump with remote control, etc.), this will be detectable. But what about other parts and aspects of the implant?

1. When fully inflated, can you/partner feel tips in the glans?
2. When fully inflated, can you/partner feel tubing at the base of the shaft?
3. When fully Deflated, can you/partner feel tips in the glans?
4. When fully Deflated, can you/partner feel tubing at the base of the shaft?
5. Anything else make an implant less than 100% "natural" in either an inflated, partially inflated, or deflated state?

Some day we'll have a completely undetectable implant. For now, I'm just wondering what a prospective partner might feel and find during foreplay and sex.
60 yrs old. Gradually worsening ED for 10 years. Pills and trimix not working well anymore. Will need an implant in the near future.

ThePlumber1964

Re: Implant: Natural look and feel?

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:27 am

The level of underectability is a matter of your surgeon technical expertise. My current one is practically undetectable at any of those scenarios. Before, specially after the previous surgery, it was pronouncely detectable, and very painful for both, my wife and myself.
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

DaveKell

Postby DaveKell » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:04 am

If a woman thoroughly handles an implanted dick I'm quite certain an implant could be detected. In my case, a very hard structure can be felt at the base of my shaft. It was so long since I had a natural hardon I don't remember how it would compare to this. Of course in my case it's a moot point because I'm married and my wife obviously knew. If I found myself single again and with a new woman I would simply explain why my cock is able to get rock hard now. Millions of women walk around with perfectly shaped basketball boobs that are obviously implants. It's culturally accepted now as a way of enhancing a woman's appearance. Why not be accepting of a man enhancing his performance? I would refuse to be covert about it. It's absolutely nothing to feel any need to try and hide. I personally find the whole spectrum of concerns about if an implant can be detected, felt, or seen to be a bit on the ludicrous side. It's not a natural dick anymore. Quit obsessing over it. It is however a dick that will never fail and can keep going for hours on end. What could possibly be wrong with that?
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

cincinnatus1951

Postby cincinnatus1951 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:27 am

Robert:
My take on implants. I have a Titan 18cm with one RTE. Going for my 2 year check up in January. We both love the implant and find it far superior to the “lesser” therapies.
PENIS: the cylinders are palpable “can be felt when flaccid. They are difficult to detect when inflated, altho if you go looking for them, you can feel them. When inflated and during sex, neither of us can feel the tips of the cylinders. Deflated, if you poke around the glans you can feel the ends of the cyliders.
The tubing can be felt both inflated and deflated. Mine is right at the base of the penis near the peno scrotal junction. They are a non issue as they are not in the way of anything.
SCROTUM: The pump is completely unobtrusive visually. It can easily be felt with even minimal touching of the scrotum. Once the internal swelling resolved, I have had no issues with the pump, alto there is a learning curve, especially with deflation. The “boys” have had no problems with their new neighbor.
RESERVOIR: Mine was placed between the abdominal wall and the outside muscles. It can be felt if I poke my belly, but it too is a non issue.
If you’d like more info or would like to talk, PM me a phone number. I also posted my “Journey’. You can search it under my name.
Cincinnatus
Age 79, Wife 77 Married 52yrs RPP Dr Brian Miles, Houston Methodist, July 2013. Used VED, pills, MUSE, and trimix with no or mixed results. 18cm Titan, one RTE by Dr Mohit Khera, Baylor, Houston, Jan 2016

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:05 am

I qualified my statement with the word “practically,” I wanted to say that once it is “broken-in”, it will smooth out enough that you won’t feel it like a foreign entity. Clearly, if it is examined by a healthcare professional it will be noticed, but in general it really will feel part of you, and unless it is “look for”, it will not be noticed.
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:56 pm

My AMS CX has the look of a natural dick only much larger due to the implant. My wife knows my erection is pumped up but with the pleasure I give her, she doesn't care. She even pops it as part of foreplay. She is quick to tell me if it's hard or stiff enough. I couldn't be happier with my implant.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

medhatg

Postby medhatg » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:11 pm

robertm wrote:I will be a candidate for an implant within the next year and have found great information on Franktalk. My question is about how real and natural an implant is, whether AMS or Titan. In an ideal situation, an implant would be COMPLETELY undetectable. Implants have come a long way to today's three-piece inflatable prostheses. But they are not completely 100% "natural" or undetectable. So my question is this: What makes the implant detectable by a prospective partner? Obviously the presence of the pump in the scrotum. Until they come up with another technology that does not require manual inflation (e.g. internal pump with remote control, etc.), this will be detectable. But what about other parts and aspects of the implant?

5. Anything else make an implant less than 100% "natural" in either an inflated, partially inflated, or deflated state?

Some day we'll have a completely undetectable implant. For now, I'm just wondering what a prospective partner might feel and find during foreplay and sex.

Dear Robert,

Who cares what the penis look like. Brother, focus on the goal, you'll be to fornicate again with no pills, injection or crab. I love my implant, it gave me my life and confidence back.

Matt

Dustyknox

Postby Dustyknox » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:54 am

You will be able to feel it, but it is unlikely your partner will notice.

Unlikely you or partner will notice anything at the base. I can however feel the tubing for the reservoir on the left side, but I have to search for it.

Yes. You will both feel the tips. This can be minimized by not fully deflating. It’s what I do when I sleep over.

Yes. You and your partner will feel tuning throughout the shaft. Again, it can be minimized by not fully deflating.

Only thing that I would say is a more oval shape. Like it’s flatter. However I don’t think a partner would really notice.
Age & staus: mid 30s and single
Implant date: September 8, 2017
Implant model: Coloplast Titan 24cm (no RTE)
Doctor: Eid
ED cause: Propecia (10 years plus of ED)
My story thread: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=8775

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:04 am

I agree with everything to an extent. I cannot feel anything but a hard dick when I'm fully inflated. I never feel tubing except when I hold my pump to inflate or deflate. My dick did have and oval shape at first but it has rounded out nicely. Check me out first post in implant pics. My thread.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Return to “Implants”