peeing with an erection

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
nudist

peeing with an erection

Postby nudist » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:00 pm

as of today, I am 2 weeks post op. I am about 75% inflated and still have a lot of swelling on one side due to some excision work he had to do to better correct the peyronies.

the biggest difficulty I'm having is peeing with a 1:00 erection.

has anyone tried the external catheters for men?
anyone find any other solutions for this?

at home, i can just lie sideways and us the bed urinal. public restrooms are a big problem.
any "wisdom of the crowd"?
updated: 70 y.o., implanted with titan nov. 3 by Dr. Brady in orlando to correct peyronies. 20 cm with 3 cm RTEs. due to the severity of the peyronies, some internal excisions were made scrotally, recovery will probably take a little longer.

Anonymous3

Re: peeing with an erection

Postby Anonymous3 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:14 pm

I just kinds bend at the waist . My problem when deflated sometimes it goes of to one side, and some dribbles

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:29 pm

Nudist,

Sorry, can't help.

Even when fully inflated, Little Bob is pointing straight out at 3:00. A little squatting and bending in front of the toilet gets the job done for me. I do miss having that 1:00 erection angle....

Bob
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

nudist

Postby nudist » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:02 pm

thanks bob and hugh

concealing the erection and peeing are a significant challenge.
I hope to learn more from my dr. on monday.

the pump is still at the top of my scrotum and they told me to tug on it periodically.
updated: 70 y.o., implanted with titan nov. 3 by Dr. Brady in orlando to correct peyronies. 20 cm with 3 cm RTEs. due to the severity of the peyronies, some internal excisions were made scrotally, recovery will probably take a little longer.

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:27 pm

My dr had me pulling the pump down early. Went for one of my follow up he really pulled it down a lot hard than I had been

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:59 pm

hturner12 wrote:My dr had me pulling the pump down early. Went for one of my follow up he really pulled it down a lot hard than I had been

Mine is still up high, also. Scheduled for surgery to re-position it on 12/12/17.
Bob
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

DaveKell

Postby DaveKell » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:30 pm

This is the hardest thing I'm going to admit on this forum. When I'm fully pumped at night, which is how I sleep, I SIT during the one or two nocturnal trips to the bathroom. It feels totally alien... and a bit like I'm skirting on thin ice with respect to my man card getting revoked. I do recall awhile back a women's movement "aimed" at getting guys to sit to pee. It didn't gain much traction. I actually find I can empty my bladder more thoroughly in this totally relaxed position. My ability to increase the velocity of my urine stream disappeared long ago. Now I have to completely let gravity do the job. Sure do miss being able to blast up a good frothy head in the toilet. Youth had so many fun perks I didn't even notice until they were gone!
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

nbriley

Postby nbriley » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:46 pm

I’m 10 days out and could not pee when catheter was removed, had to wear catheter home and it was removed Tuesday and took about 6 more hours to start peeing but now have a strong stream and and no problems, I was worried at the beginning how long it would take to pee but I think it’s the surgery and trams you go thru, just takes time
Pump, pills and Trimix no longer work
Surgery November 7, 2017 Dr Hakky. AMS CX

Bandit

Postby Bandit » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:02 pm

Nudist
Think back to when you were 16 years old. First pee in the morning. How did you handle it. Literally. Guess you could sit like Dave said, but that can be foreign to us men. You can also bend at the waist but that is awkward at public bathroom. So time to be creative. Stand back proudly and ark it. Dont forget to play the wind !
Bandit
Born 1958, married. Prostate Cancer. RRP November/2014. PSA undetectable since. Implant May/2017 AMS700LGX 18 cm + 1.5 cm RTEs.

shooter1000

Postby shooter1000 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:39 pm

I had forgotten that part until I read this post. I took a one gallon plastic milk and cut a hole in the side. I held the handle and peed in it then poured it out in the toilet at home. I cut the corner out of another bottle to make device that I could fit in a coat pocket and I would use it in front of me (pressed against the toilet seat) to shield the stream and turn it to drain into the toilet. Both devices worked great until I could start completely deflating. Scissors, some plastic bottles and a little imagination :D
Age 75 Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 03/22/2017. AMS 700 LGX 18 CM with 2 Cm RTE for a total of 20 CM. Previously used injections over 1000 no scarring

Return to “Implants”