Fellow Members with Lifelong Impotence

Posting in this forum is just for young members (under 40).
Genesis

Fellow Members with Lifelong Impotence

Postby Genesis » Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:15 pm

Hello Young Members FT, I know this is not the most active area on the site but I wanted to see if there are any younger guys out there who have also suffered from lifelong impotence (never experiencing an erection suitable for intercourse).

Please respond here or by PM if you can relate. It feels like I'm alone sometimes because this is not something that's easy or comfortable to talk about and frankly, not very common.
The first two urologist I saw at the age of 19 couldn't even conceive of the possibility of natural impotence, it HAD to be be psychological. As if all humans are born physically perfect, free from any defects and deformities. :roll:
I suffered in silence and isolation for the next 16 years.

My spontaneous erections during puberty were maybe 30%-50% and not very common, this includes mornings.
No idea what caused it, if anything.
Possibly an accident in elementary school, playing on the monkey bars, my shoes had no grip, I slipped and fell down taint first onto the bars below :o . I remember sprinting in tight circles until collapsing on the ground, my friend giggleing while asking was I ok.
Other than that, there is nothing else I can trace it back to, maybe it was simply a birth defect.
It's crazy to think something so small could have altered my life in such a dramatic way.

I was naive growing up and made up excuses about why I was not developing at the same time as my peers.
I avoided and brushed off any talk that turned sexual. Hiding this from my family and friends eventually became an impossibility and I chose to isolate myself from everyone as much as possible.
Of course, avoiding problems only makes them worse, both in reality and how you build it up in the mind to be bigger than it actually is.

Fast forward to today. Discovering FrankTalk has been instrumental in giving me the confidence in going forward with the implant. I cannot thank you all enough for sharing your most personal stories and experiences, good and bad.
I was blown away with how many guys out there are going through similar difficulties and especially how many were happy with their choice to go bionic.
That was the tipping point for me.

Feel free to contact me in any way you feel comfortable, I hope to be scheduling implant surgery as soon as next week.
Mid 30's
Never had an erection suitable for sex
Tried Pills, Pump, and Shots with no success
Implanted with a Titan One Touch on March 9th 2018 by Dr. Carrion in Tampa.
18cm with 1.5 and 2cm RTE's. 125cc Reservoir with 90cc filled.

pumpitup

Re: Fellow Members with Lifelong Impotence

Postby pumpitup » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:17 pm

Dear Genesis I can relate so much to what you have been saying, I will reply to your post but I will have to think about it as I don't want to write a ten page letter with the story of my life and bore every one to tears.
AMS 700cx (18cm) implanted 1993,failed Aug 2017, Surgeon Professor Peter Heathcoat, Brisbane. Revision done on 16-10-17 with Titan (22+1) Surgeon A/Professor Eric Chung, Brisbane. I live on the Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia. Borne 1951.

Genesis

Postby Genesis » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:32 pm

pumpitup wrote:Dear Genesis I can relate so much to what you have been saying, I will reply to your post but I will have to think about it as I don't want to write a ten page letter with the story of my life and bore every one to tears.

PumpItUp! I for one appreciate a long, detailed post, you won't bore me . :lol:

Am I reading your signature right, your first implant lasted 24 years?
That's incredible if so, I was told to expect 10 years, give or take.
Mid 30's
Never had an erection suitable for sex
Tried Pills, Pump, and Shots with no success
Implanted with a Titan One Touch on March 9th 2018 by Dr. Carrion in Tampa.
18cm with 1.5 and 2cm RTE's. 125cc Reservoir with 90cc filled.

Jamesmj

Postby Jamesmj » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:47 pm

Hello Genesis,

My story is very similar to yours. I am 37 and have suffered ED all my life. I need to take the time to go through it in detail to post it. I am happy to find somebody my age in a similar situation because it feels very lonely.
Let me know if you have any questions and I will be happy to answer
James. 38 yo. Lifetime ED. Tried pills, injections, and therapy.
Implanted 03/29/18 Titan 22cm with Dr. Eid

jelquinginjury

Postby jelquinginjury » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:14 am

How could you stand so many years like this?
Injury that caused venous leak.
In my 20s thinking about implant

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:09 am

jelquinginjury wrote:How could you stand so many years like this?

Some things can't be fixed, and you learn to live with them.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

jelquinginjury

Postby jelquinginjury » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:44 am

dg_moore wrote:

with this you dont learn to live when you are young, you die in life .. if it werent for there the possibility of an implant I would possibly be dead

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:57 am

jelquinginjury wrote:
dg_moore wrote:

with this you dont learn to live when you are young, you die in life .. if it werent for there the possibility of an implant I would possibly be dead

I've had an implant for nearly 10 years, but my sex life was not restored. Like I said, some things you just have to learn to live with.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:00 am

Please create a signature. It makes things much easier to answer your questions without asking a lot of questions. Here's how you do it
Click on your name in the top right corner and select "user control panel"

Then under the big letters "User Control Panel" there is a row of words... select "Profile"

Then down the left had side of the "User Control Panel" select "Edit Signature" (You might have Create Signature or something. I don't know exactly what you'll get because I already have a signature to edit)

Most guys put something like what I have, but you can put whatever you want. Here is mine -
"AMS 700 (18 + 2 rte's). Implanted March 30, 2017 by Dr. Brock of London, Ont, CANADA. Great surgeon. Went in to septic shock and had to have implant removed April 29, 2017. I'm from Belleville, Ontario, CANADA. Appt. for consult for second attempt is on November 6, 2017... I can't wait."

Don't get too carried away with the doctor like his name, address, phone number, etc (anything that looks like advertising for him).. you can certainly say Dr. Jones (great Dr.)

If you need further help, please ask, that's what I'm here for.

Larry

jelquinginjury

Postby jelquinginjury » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:03 am

dg_moore wrote:
jelquinginjury wrote:
dg_moore wrote:Some things can't be fixed, and you learn to live with them.

I've had an implant for nearly 10 years, but my sex life was not restored. Like I said, some things you just have to learn to live with.

Yes but you are 74 yo now (64 on surgery,s date), dont misunderstand me, sure it is hard in any age, but in your 20s 30s its not only hard its almost impossible, for me its worse than death with this age
Last edited by jelquinginjury on Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Young members”