IMPLANTS AND TSA...WARNING!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Robocock444

IMPLANTS AND TSA...WARNING!

Postby Robocock444 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:10 pm

My implant got picked up by scanner at Bradley/Hartford airport. I told T SA about my implant, but had no card. Was thoroughly hand assaulted. Deep down my backside with a backhand finger along my crack. And a visual check too. Then deep down the front. Front of hand down my scrotum with the back of index finger pushing my dick to the side. Then over to the left side with the same push pull. They then pulled my pants open left and right searching both manually and visually. Finding nothing, they then swiped my hands for a residue check. Nothing again. So they opened my bags and searched my cpap Nothing again. So they took my snack bag and super scanned my apples and pretzels. Still not satisfied, they searched my wheelchair bound sister in the same fashion. I'm not thinking the card would have overcome the ignorance. Just sayin...
2 LGX Failures. 1 Titan failure. Best Dr's in Ct. cause much pain and swelling. Saw Dr Eid and had Titan 24 +1 installed. No pain or swelling. Back in business in 14 days !

Larry10625

Re: IMPLANTS AND TSA...WARNING!

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:16 pm

Robocock444 wrote:My implant got picked up by scanner at Bradley/Hartford airport. I told T SA about my implant, but had no card. Was thoroughly hand assaulted. Deep down my backside with a backhand finger along my crack. And a visual check too. Then deep down the front. Front of hand down my scrotum with the back of index finger pushing my dick to the side. Then over to the left side with the same push pull. They then pulled my pants open left and right searching both manually and visually. Finding nothing, they then swiped my hands for a residue check. Nothing again. So they opened my bags and searched my cpap Nothing again. So they took my snack bag and super scanned my apples and pretzels. Still not satisfied, they searched my wheelchair bound sister in the same fashion. I'm not thinking the card would have overcome the ignorance. Just sayin...

WOW!!! and I am going on a cruise in February... I will make sure I take my card and hope that helps.

Larry

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:56 pm

Along about the time things started going off the deep end, I would suggest any future victims of TSA / week should ask for the names of the people involved and the name of their supervisor.

If possible, ask/demand to speak to the supervisor before "consenting" to any further search

Note; TSA's website has posted on it, The Travelers Bill of Rights. Print out copies and put them with your airline ticket and in your baggage

Also remember the frontline inspctors are GS-4 employees. Supervisors are higher rank, greater responsibility and ACCOUNTABILITY. Career yemployees have career records to protect.
Last edited by Lost Sheep on Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

jackhammerdreamz

Postby jackhammerdreamz » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:26 pm

That is awful!

Ugh TSA
39yr old
Revision installed 1/2/2024
Coloplast w/ Genesis pump
PenoScrotal 20cm + 3cm RTE(right) & 2cm RTE(left)
-
Initial install: 2/6/2018
Coloplast Titan Touch
PenoScrotal 20cm + 1.5RTE
Failure: 9/2/2023
-
Dr. Bodie U of MN
ED for 20+ years

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:51 pm

I've flown with my implant and have never once been hassled in any way, and that's with me making no mention of the device at all. I can't imagine what set your agents off -perhaps you could make inquiries in the cold light of the day.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

Bandit

Postby Bandit » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:21 pm

Robo
Sucks you and your family had to go through that. You think the TSA would be better informed. What other medical implants would attract their attention. I agree with lostsheep. Get names and supervisors. Larry, enjoy your cruise. I just came back from one.
Bandit
Born 1958, married. Prostate Cancer. RRP November/2014. PSA undetectable since. Implant May/2017 AMS700LGX 18 cm + 1.5 cm RTEs.

merrix

Postby merrix » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:21 am

Considering I do about 100 flights per year (yes, one hundred), I think I might have some weight to this discussion.
Most of them are international flights within Asia, but dozens are international within Europe or international out of Europe.
The countries I have been flying in to or out from during the close to two years after my implant surgery includes: US, Mexico, Germany, France, Austria, Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, India, South Korea, China, Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Maldives, and probably a few more.
Never, ever have I encountered a problem in security because of my implant. What has happened a few times when I forget to perfect the position of my dick before going through, is that the security officer has felt my dick in my pants during the standard pocket search. This happens normally if I wear tight boxers and keep my dick pointing sideways. For some reason, it has been female officers every time, and it is always funny to see her face when she feels a dick reaching way out to the side where a normal flaccid dick won't ever reach...

But again, never ever have I been questioned or exposed to extra search. In two years and >200 flights all over the world.

You must have had a shitty bad luck...
Good luck next time.
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:03 am

Larry10625 wrote:
Robocock444 wrote:My implant got picked up by scanner at Bradley/Hartford airport. I told T SA about my implant, but had no card. Was thoroughly hand assaulted. Deep down my backside with a backhand finger along my crack. And a visual check too. Then deep down the front. Front of hand down my scrotum with the back of index finger pushing my dick to the side. Then over to the left side with the same push pull. They then pulled my pants open left and right searching both manually and visually. Finding nothing, they then swiped my hands for a residue check. Nothing again. So they opened my bags and searched my cpap Nothing again. So they took my snack bag and super scanned my apples and pretzels. Still not satisfied, they searched my wheelchair bound sister in the same fashion. I'm not thinking the card would have overcome the ignorance. Just sayin...

WOW!!! and I am going on a cruise in February... I will make sure I take my card and hope that helps.

Larry

Larry I just got back no 0r9blem with ship s3curity, but I have a hip replacement also. I always tell the officer about my hip as so as I get in line. The few times I have flown tell them and the just put me and my wife thru the body scanner. On the cruise it was just the hand wand

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:08 am

Even with my hip I never had that kind of treatment. That agent needs to be reported, throw the new buzz phrase "sexual assulat in there"

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:10 am

hturner12 wrote:Even with my hip I never had that kind of treatment. That agent needs to be reported, throw the new buzz phrase "sexual assulat in there"

I absolutely agree 100% Report that goof. I discovered that the have video camera's everywhere. :x

Larry

Return to “Implants”