The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Smetro

Re: How long does it take to go from completely flaccid to fully erect with an implant?

Postby Smetro » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:50 pm

OK ......from the Titan perspective..at almost 10 months post implant.....and with a very willing and permanent partner in crime, the timeframe often goes like this:

Clothes on:
always have 5 or 6 pumps in for everyday comfort

Clothes coming off for sex:
a quick 4 or 5 pumps ready for oral (H prefers to begin oral with my cock a little bit soft) ...now at 10

As we move to the bed or couch or floor:
another quick 6 pumps (less than 10 seconds each time I pump)

First entry with a total now of about 17 pumps.....(she likes to start out firm but with some flex/softness, she says it feels 'nice')

After a time pumping vagina: (varies from 15 mins to 30 mins) I pause for another 10 seconds or so and pump to the max...for a total of about 25 pumps all up.

We have worked out that it's much nicer for her beginning a little bit softer and slowly increasing stiffness and girth.
She loves it rock hard now but definitely is happier and more aroused after a 'warming up period.
Hope this info is useful.
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Aggiesean

Postby Aggiesean » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:54 pm

I have the same question. I'm 49, single and gay and determined to get back in the game. I've pretty much decided to get an implant. I've reached the end of treatment options outside of injections and pumps which I can't even fathom would work in my community. Venous leakage diagnosed with ultrasound. Shock wave treatments and pills failed. I've been battling ED for my active sex life, since my 20s. Women seem to want to move a little slower for the most part. But guys just want to throw down. I'm sure I don't want that kind of first encounter, but still I'm concerned about timing and spontaneity in a dating situation. I'd like to have a date or more that eventually ends up leading to a potential for a sexual encounter. How do you manage inflation without your date being aware? Can you semi inflate ahead of time to decrease time for full inflation? Can you inflate during the time of foreplay? It's one thing to have an understanding wife or partner and, at least in my mind, another to have a first sexual encounter with a new and unsuspecting person. Would greatly appreciate any successful techniques used by others in these situations.
Thanks

mikestap

Re: How long does it take to go from completely flaccid to fully erect with an implant?

Postby mikestap » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:40 am

rick61 wrote:It depends on the size of what you are inflating. Doesn’t take me too long and if you let her or him do it for you then that’s foreplay.

I agree with Rick. I don't have an implant yet, but my future wife and I are excited about the fun we'll have pumping it up together!
64 Years. RALP 2013. Received 22cm Titan Dec 20, 2017 by Dr Hakky. See results at download/file.php?id=5320 and download/file.php?id=4754
Revision 3-25-21 24 cm XL No RTE

Larry10625

Re:

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:43 am

Aggiesean wrote:I have the same question. I'm 49, single and gay and determined to get back in the game. I've pretty much decided to get an implant. I've reached the end of treatment options outside of injections and pumps which I can't even fathom would work in my community. Venous leakage diagnosed with ultrasound. Shock wave treatments and pills failed. I've been battling ED for my active sex life, since my 20s. Women seem to want to move a little slower for the most part. But guys just want to throw down. I'm sure I don't want that kind of first encounter, but still I'm concerned about timing and spontaneity in a dating situation. I'd like to have a date or more that eventually ends up leading to a potential for a sexual encounter. How do you manage inflation without your date being aware? Can you semi inflate ahead of time to decrease time for full inflation? Can you inflate during the time of foreplay? It's one thing to have an understanding wife or partner and, at least in my mind, another to have a first sexual encounter with a new and unsuspecting person. Would greatly appreciate any successful techniques used by others in these situations.
Thanks

Please create a signature. It makes things much easier to answer your questions without asking a lot of questions. Here's how you do it
Click on your name in the top right corner and select "user control panel"

Then under the big letters "User Control Panel" there is a row of words... select "Profile"

Then down the left had side of the "User Control Panel" select "Edit Signature" (You might have Create Signature or something. I don't know exactly what you'll get because I already have a signature to edit)

Most guys put something like what I have, but you can put whatever you want. Here is mine -
"AMS 700 (18 + 2 rte's). Implanted March 30, 2017 by Dr. Brock of London, Ont, CANADA. Great surgeon. Went in to septic shock and had to have implant removed April 29, 2017. I'm from Belleville, Ontario, CANADA. Appt. for consult for second attempt is on November 6, 2017... I can't wait."

Don't get too carried away with the doctor like his name, address, phone number, etc (anything that looks like advertising for him).. you can certainly say Dr. Jones (great Dr.)

If you need further help, please ask, that's what I'm here for.

Larry

David_R

Postby David_R » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:20 pm

ele440 wrote:Can you get it from flaccid to erect in under a minute after enough time has passed after surgery?

I can, and I think there are other guys as well. Just sharing my situation.

woodturner

Postby woodturner » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:34 am

I just timed myself and it took me 35 seconds.
Total ED since a 6/2010 RPA. Pills and injections didn't work. 2nd revision with a Coloplast Titan (24CM w & 2CM RTEs)on 12/15/2022. 68 years old

rockyrocky

Postby rockyrocky » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:17 am

I don't know why it would take 10 seconds a pump. The first ten to 20 pumps go pretty fast = maybe 2-3 seconds a pump - and you are ready for sex.

If you want to continue pumping the bulb is much harder. Difficult to know how much fluid is being pushed into the cylinders with each pump. these pumps can take 10 -15 seconds or more with minimal fluid being transferred into the cylinders. Maybe more than 20 to 30 pumps are useless but it doesn't hurt to try.
69 y/o. Radical prostatectomy April 30,2017. Penile implant July 19, 2017 Dr Kramer University of Maryland. Titan 22cm plus 2.5 cm RTE

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:52 am

ele440 wrote:Hi,

I am considering getting an implant in the future. I have a few questions about how the implant operates after the procedure.

How long does it take to pump the implant from completely flaccid to fully erect? Does it take away the spontaneity of sexual intercourse?

Thanks

Depends on how fast you can move your thumb and index finger and how hard you want to be. If you go to fast the pump may not have time to refill.

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:53 am

rockyrocky wrote:I don't know why it would take 10 seconds a pump. The first ten to 20 pumps go pretty fast = maybe 2-3 seconds a pump - and you are ready for sex.

If you want to continue pumping the bulb is much harder. Difficult to know how much fluid is being pushed into the cylinders with each pump. these pumps can take 10 -15 seconds or more with minimal fluid being transferred into the cylinders. Maybe more than 20 to 30 pumps are useless but it doesn't hurt to try.

My dr told me yesterday on a full pump about 5 cc, he also told me he gave me over a 100 cc. As the cylinder inflate you will pump less.

dirtman1993

Postby dirtman1993 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:26 am

I pump a max of 12 to 13 and hard as a rock. Have stayed hard for over 90 minutes just to see if I could. May depend on doctor and how much saline is placed. I feel very lucky after reading about how many pumps it takes some guys. My penis is not real large, just normal and it pumps up in about 15 seconds.
Implanted March 2nd by Dr. Kramer with AMS/LGX. Had a problem lower left (scar tissue) and he placed a larger (thicker) implant as you can here on the YouTube video. Got all back, ED over 10 years before Implant.

Return to “Implants”