Type of VED to buy

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
JimStars

Re: Type of VED to buy

Postby JimStars » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:29 am

As with Dtwarren .. have been using a VED for over 7 years (but also doing shots for around 6 years).

I am still using an old Encore battery powered VED ... yeah they do make a lot of noise but is easy one hand on the button operation and other hand firmly holding Da Balls from gettiing sucked in -- ALWAYS HOLD EM .. until you slip on the rings.

A few things I recommend, but only if you think you will really be using it for years since it adds a lot to the total cost.

1: Get some Osbon rings -- you would have to get at least a couple -- not very cheap anymore either but much better and much more durable than the silicone rings that come with all pumps.

2: If REALLY serious get a penile sleeve -- helps firm up swivel dick .. cushions the rings and if you get an UNDERsized one (a medium is just barely big enough for me at around 6" girth -- the large sleeve is too large really). The medium sleeve by being too small actually forces a trimmer and firmer thickness rather than a bloated log of a dick that some complain about. It just constricts girth at base for an inch or so and that overall keeps bloatdick down.

3: For the Encore I outgrew the standard 7.5" tube (with the nice twist off ring mechanism) and got an oversize 10" x 2" ID tube made for the Encore -- the battery pump fits right on -- but no twist off or 'cone' to load rings -- but that is OK with a little practice you can load the Osbon rings by hand. Just be sure to be in a NON CLUTTERED area when practicing loading as you will be shooting them across the room to get lost in furniture -- and you don't want your MIL to fish out a ring from a couch and say "Oh What is this Charles?" to entire family at Christmas.

So .. 1 2 or 3 things there to make life with VED more effective. None of those help to extend the short timespan (15 mins max) .. and maybe only a little to help with loss of sensitivity ... and not much help with the Cold Dick factor ... but all the mechanicals are covered.

J
RP 2008 ... MUSE 2008-9 .. TriMix Gel 2009 .. Trimix 2009-2015 ... PGE-1 2016-2019 ..Misoprostal 2019 Onward. All worked.

AnotherOldMan

Postby AnotherOldMan » Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:05 pm

and not much help with the Cold Dick factor

I had that problem at first. With daily "practice", it has almost completely gone away. Took almost a year.
Married 50+ years. Use VED for sex and do
daily exercises with both water and vacuum pumps.

ocitgo

Postby ocitgo » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:04 am

The Encore pump on amazon is very good. I have it and the Esteem. I prefer the Esteem. It is expressive bit not when I bought it with Medicare.
ocitgo (Bob F), Bremerton, WA
Implanted 11/13/2017 AMS 700LGX 15 cm, leak, 3 cm rear tip
Implanted 06/17/2019 AMS 700LGX 18 cm, 1.5 cm rear tip

ocitgo

Postby ocitgo » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:22 pm

hturner12 wrote:I thought Medicare stopped paying for them

Medicare did a few years ago.
ocitgo (Bob F), Bremerton, WA
Implanted 11/13/2017 AMS 700LGX 15 cm, leak, 3 cm rear tip
Implanted 06/17/2019 AMS 700LGX 18 cm, 1.5 cm rear tip

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”