I Lost my Implant Virginity!!!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Greg1956

Re: I Lost my Implant Virginity!!!

Postby Greg1956 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:52 pm

Thanks to all of you great guys for your kindness and encouragement.
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Sirsarcastic

Postby Sirsarcastic » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:15 pm

God bless you I'm so happy for you and your grateful humble attitude makes me feel your even more deserving. Enjoy it and all the best!
23 years old, Canada. Diagnosed with severe peyronies 2 years ago. Corrected by Dr. Brock on Dec 14th 2017. Titan

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:36 pm

Thank you. I send my blessings to you for your upcoming surgery. I look forward to hearing your success story afterwards. It will be here before you know it.
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:29 am

As you orgasm, try to keep fucking through and after the orgasm. I am also post RP and have no semen to pump. As the little "squirt pump" inside me throbs and pumps in orgasm, it keeps trying to get semen to squirt and will often give me VERY long and intense "Whimpering Three Stooges Orgasms" (for the noises I'm making). I only get these about half the time but when I do, they are spectacular! We often are laughing by the time I actually stop and sometimes I'll say 'do you know the number for 911'?

With my last implant, these were often obtained in the "cowgirl" position. With my newest implant I'm having the best results in what we call the "lazy doggie" position. I think it's actually called lying doggie but my favorite girl started calling it lazy doggie, so, who am I to argue! Basically, she's face down with a pillow under her hips and I'm over her with my knees on both sides of her ass.

With another, exceptionally slender girl we also do "flat fucking", face to face with her legs together and my leg outside hers and I often attain the "super orgasm".

Just try to keep fucking even when you think you are nearly done orgasming. I think it's strictly a post RP thing. Have fun!
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:56 am

This is exactly what happened when I came to quickly and just kept going. Before my Prostatectomy I was totally focused on ejaculating. I rarely had more than three small spurts if cum so it was over pretty quickly and I figured I had done what I set out to do and it was over. What I have noticed after having my prostate removed is I actually have more contractions than the three spurts I used to get, plus I have other feelings I never noticed before. Life is great!

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:06 am

Yeah... Coming too quickly no longer means "you're done"......)))
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

thinktank

Postby thinktank » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:25 am

Greg1956 wrote:This is exactly what happened when I came to quickly and just kept going. Before my Prostatectomy I was totally focused on ejaculating. I rarely had more than three small spurts if cum so it was over pretty quickly and I figured I had done what I set out to do and it was over. What I have noticed after having my prostate removed is I actually have more contractions than the three spurts I used to get, plus I have other feelings I never noticed before. Life is great!

Greg: Those "other feelings" could be your gateway into Male Multiple Orgasms and/or Dry Orgasms. These are works primarily of our central nervous system and our mental focusing on those other feelings mentally encouraging them to build. Check out a book by keepitupjohnson on Amazon. It is called LOVE SATISFIES. It details MMOs and you may find a website online using google which sets out a portion of the humorously illustrated book. Good luck

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:09 pm

thinktank,
I do have dry orgasms. Prior to getting my implant I had them, but they were getting weaker and weaker. Now they are back to my pre-Prostate Cancer intensiry, but even better because I opened my eyes to the fact there is more to it than the ejaculate. This morning while cycling my implant I jacked off. My body was spasming from the great feelings. I also had the most pre-cum I have had since prostate surgery. It was running down my shaft.

With my implant it is wonderful to have my orgasm and still have a rock hard dick to go another round untilmy wife has hers and I have my second. I am loving life! I will look into the book. Thanks.

Greg
Last edited by Greg1956 on Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:13 pm

Greg1956 wrote:thinktank,
I do have dry orgasms. Prior to getting my implant I had them, but they were getting weaker and weaker. Now they are back to my pre-Prostate Cancer intensiry, but even better because I opened my eyes to the fact there is more to it than the ejaculate. This morning while cycling my implant I jacked off. My body was spasming from the great feelings. I also had the most pre-cum I have had since prostate surgery. It was running down my shaft. I am loving life!!!

Greg,
I wanna be you when I grow up!
Bob
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

thinktank

Postby thinktank » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:22 pm

Greg1956 wrote:thinktank,
I do have dry orgasms. Prior to getting my implant I had them, but they were getting weaker and weaker. Now they are back to my pre-Prostate Cancer intensiry, but even better because I opened my eyes to the fact there is more to it than the ejaculate. This morning while cycling my implant I jacked off. My body was spasming from the great feelings. I also had the most pre-cum I have had since prostate surgery. It was running down my shaft.

With my implant it is wonderful to have my orgasm and still have a rock hard dick to go another round untilmy wife has hers and I have my second. I am loving life! I will look into the book. Thanks.

Greg

Great going Greg. You have made the best of a rough situation. Are you already into MMOs? Those are wonderful too and go on and on and on by mental focusing on the subtle orgasmic pleasures, that, with mental focus and enjoyment, build and build and build.

My cap and hat are off to you with your new found pleasures bro.

Return to “Implants”